Monday, August 19, 2019

Osaka Osaka (:

I'm writing this while songs from Vanakkam Chennai is being blasted behind me so I thought I should at least name this post that.

It's been 8 years and this is officially my 201th post loves! 
Who would have thought I would have kept the blog for so long. 

Some of you had chirped in the ideas of wanting me to write on law matters to educate the public on a certain point of law but then again. Hire a lawyer, damn. 

My two am selfies are the worst because it is when my eyebags would surface and the skin on my face would fail on me. It is exactly two months after turning 25 it makes me realize that this year is actually ending faster than we actually thought. And as crazy as that would have sounded, we are 12 days away from ending August 2019 seriously.

Writing this, I thought I should share a little about what I've been up to lately. I actually swore in my few posts before this that I was going to give up my dating applications but here I am, meeting new souls again. 

It is still rather new and fresh but I thought I should at least talk about this person. So never in my 25 years I thought I would have matched with a person, like you. Not in a bad way but more towards the fact that you and I are such different beings on complete different spectrum on planet. But I guess God has His plans and there He was putting you in my way. 

I do not know many things in life, but I do know that there are a certain feelings I wish to carry till the end of my life and you have made it in a certain way. From being so thoughtful, I can never thank you enough. 

A lot of people think being honest about how you feel is a bad thing but when I finally sat down with him over tea (yesssss my favourite meal of the day okay) and he split those curry puffs just to share them with me, 
I was in all smiles! 

I wanted to just pause at a certain moments as much as I can, just to cherish them. There you were babbling away on life and sharing about yourself and listening to what I have to say. Just listening to this chatterbox, I swear one day I'll drive you crazy and you would want to run away so far. For once in life, there was someone there who actually allow me to express what I was feeling and actually tell me that I should never allow other people EVER validate on how I feel about a certain things. 
And I swear, I can never find someone as nice as you. 

There would be one day, where I'll finally show you all of these writings and I hope you will show me your widest smile because I think I just found myself a new best guy friend in this small circle of mine. 


You're really nice to chill with. Good, clean, fun. 
-16/08/2019 


; Agar Tum Saath Ho, Tamasha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll keep running, just to find a way to YOU.

I asked if you would be okay with us not being married because honestly, I am scared. I am scared of losing you and always wishing you are h...