Tuesday, August 20, 2019

And then, came YOU.

This post was written after you hanging up the phone with me after good 90 minutes talk with you. I am still in shock for opening up so much about all of the previous date stories. Thank you, for always checking in on how my day went or to share something that has happened to you at work. 

There are so many things I want to tell you, but you know how I adore not rushing things so this is me wanting to take things slow. But you are such an express train and I am Robin who is always fearing of commitments. 

When I told you on how much I appreciate honesty, I cannot thank you enough for always ensuring that I should never feel wrong for expecting honesty out of a friendship or a relationship. How do I even deserve you?

I can never thank you enough for coming into my life at such a time. Seriously. When everything is such a mess and you just miraculously step into my life and this is when, I really do know that I want you to stay. 

You told me that you promise that no matter what happens, you'll always stay and there would be nothing that would break this foundation of friendship that we share. You promised you would always find your way back to me and I cannot believe that it has been a week but this roller coaster ride had been crazy. But I want you to stay, forever, really stay. 

As crazy as everything else seems, I'll see you for dinner tomorrow and I'll write more. Oh and how I told you that I like how you are such an old soul? Look at the way you snap a selfie of yours v mine
And as crazy as everything else seems, and then came YOU.
I would be alright because you are here with me and that, 
I am in safe hands. I am, I really am. 



; Habibi , Sophia Akkara


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll keep running, just to find a way to YOU.

I asked if you would be okay with us not being married because honestly, I am scared. I am scared of losing you and always wishing you are h...