Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Always Remember Us This Way :)

The caption reads, "I am actually really nervous I wanna die".

The selfie was captured moments before he walked in and I cursed myself under my breath. So, it is Wednesday and it is four in the afternoon and 
I am convincing myself that yesterday was honestly a dream. 

Truthfully, before I start on anything. Many of you asked what make up I put on that night for dinner. You'll be damn surprised that I opted for a bare face and just my bindi and a pair of white studs. Some of you kind souls came to drop by messages on my Instagram saying I look pretty, thank you really. I am not that pretty in person yet it really meant a lot to me. I am just any other average girl next door that you see. 

Anyways, I refused to put on make up because I thought if I am going to see this person for a while, I rather have him be surprised at seeing me putting make up on rather than when I take them off, right? 

Anyways, lets go into business. 
So last night. I swear, I am all smiling writing this even when in truth, we both just had dinner and talked. I've been on almost 17 to 18 dates but this boy makes me so nervous that I was actually cursing myself once I was there questioning myself, must I actually get through dinner with him. I could have any other person over for a casual dinner but nopeeee, you Raveenaa just HAD to choose the toughest boy of them all.

Surprisingly, I was early even when I left home in a rush and our friend here had class. I went to the restaurant and got us seats and quietly waited. That was when a waiter came and started a conversation with me. Deep down, I was so nervous I just wanted to run into the toilet and cry my eyeballs out. I know, many of you must have been like, wow. 
You are a criminal lawyer, and yet you're afraid of this boy?

Well, trust me. This person has an aura and vibe to him which I really cherish. Anyways, fast forward story. After almost 20 minutes waiting, there he was. He walked in with his short black hair slicked backwards in his grey t-shirt, and his James Dean look in his eyes. Damn dreamy. 
I screamed to myself in my head. And there he was casually walked over to me and pull me in for a hug and took his seat across me. 

We took our seats and placed our orders. That was when we began chatting away. It was half way through dinner that I realized that this person who sat across of me and I are so similar in so many ways. There were so many things we spoke about. Games, chess, family, memories. But there was this one act that he did that really hit home. It was when he carried his spoon that I actually realized, this boy is a leftie. Remember what I've been preaching about falling in love with a left handed? Damn I am so observant, I deserve an award. I swear. 
"It's poker, he can't see it in my face, but I'm about to play my Ace".
-Taylor Swift


There were so many bits and pieces of last night that I want to carry with me for eternity. But really, the best people in life are free. There was a moment in that two hours long, that I thought to myself that I really got to hold this boy's hand someday and damn it would hurt me so much to let go. Before we realized anything, the clock struck 11 pm and we both had to leave. Thank you for staying so far away, anyways *rolls eyes* But honestly, I don't want to ever forget about anything that happened last night. Whether it is the small talks or the walk to the car or the time when we leaned against his car outside Daboba. There were so many things to remember about this person that I fear I would be attached. 

"I've been The Archer, I've been the Prey".
-Taylor Swift

Before we bid goodbyes, I wanted a photo to remember the night by. 
The photo is horrible, I know. But who cares. We said goodbyes and I was so sad cause I wished I could ask him to just pause time and asked him not to go. To just stay because I think I could die in this moment. 
Jokes, but really lets see where this takes us both. Till next time okay? 

Oh, and if it mattered, dinner place was at The Brew House. 
There are 5 branches of Brew House in Cheras, it is for you to figure which one is it. Smirks. He does not even know how precious he is to me, with all these writings, but I guess it's fair to drop in a few messages once in a while to actually let him crack his head. So I said, 


Hey you, 
I know you’re only gonna read this in the am but I had a lot of fun today and I can never thank you enough. So I’ll see you really soon okay? Please travel safely and come back soon too :) Send me lotsa picture :) 

Hey,
I’m sorry cause this is really all new to me and you’re really damn precious. I promise you that you are. 

Goodnight and take care :)


My friends all had a good laugh reading it. Even I laughed. Because knowing myself to send such a text is almost impossible. I almost choked myself with socks. But really, this person, he is really damn precious. 
Where have you been, really?


; Fancy ; Twice


-Like chocolate ice-cream, 
my feelings are melting now. I fancy you".





No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll keep running, just to find a way to YOU.

I asked if you would be okay with us not being married because honestly, I am scared. I am scared of losing you and always wishing you are h...