Sunday, August 25, 2019

Try.

It is four am when I am writing this post. It is raining super heavily outside, and I have to be up at seven in the morning for a jog with Virosha tomorrow. God, save me. I am writing this right after the Arsenal v Liverpool game. End result was 1-3, 3 being Liverpool won. Writing this part is essential because there are 3 things I have to clarify on my blog. 


One, dear you, the football match would not have mattered probably 10 years down the road. So, please do not get too worked up over it. I would not even probably remember the name of the players, but thank you. 
For always teaching me and imparting as much knowledge as you can to this nerdy lawyer, just so she could catch on football as much as you do. Callabos might be an exception because he is cute. I have always felt that it is not what you want to do alone, but more towards what you want to do TOGETHER that matters, and watching football is definitely one of it.


Second, it mattered to write on this post tonight because to my surprise 29 persons came back with feedback on the previous post. But it is so crucial to highlight THIS. The person I've been sharing on my previous posts are nothing more than a good friend of mine. I agree. I know what you are thinking.That I don't write about all of my good friends, but I guess you just have to click with me in a certain way or inspire me, for me to just write about you. If you actually know me, you would know that this is the truth.


He just inspires me to write and to my surprise I write so well about him. Anyways, I'll drop a major hint on the type of boys that I like, dark skin, bearded and tattoos are so my type. This boy doesn't have any of these. He is fair, with no beard, and zero tattoos. 


Anyways this brings me to the second out of the three things I want to say today. This guy is just a really close guy friend. Nothing more, nothing less than that. Do me a kind favour to just understand this part. At least be convinced that I am writing this out. Anyways, the second thing I want to share is the fact that I would be eternally thankful to you for making me open up the story about all of my battle scars. There had been people who had asked before you, but never have I once shared them. 

But with you, everything comes easy. 

Here comes my deepest form of apology for making that story up. I really got you, didn't I? *evil smiles* And nope, I would never kill myself over a guy. But I guess the Bangladeshi part and the clorox story actually got you so good that damn, I actually said I adore you, to you! But, thank you for that Retriever story too. These are battle scars we would carry for the rest of our lives and one that I would be comfortable sharing from now on, thanks to you. For sharing the importance of psychology to networking, how can someone so alike, been so far from away my life?


The third thing is the fact that do note that on all my labels of "New Friend", they are all dedicated to you. Of course, you haven't got the chance to read any of my blog post yet but when you finally do and I know, I would be killed over them, you may want to spare me a day, so I can invite all of my dearest readers over for my funeral. Smirks. But really. The video call below was made after 14 days of knowing you and I think, it is so crucial that I actually got to tell you that it is actually very hard to get you on the line, so whenever I do, I appreciate the very limited time that I have. Whatever said and done, Sureen's convocation was over today. I would have never had pull the stunt off that I did today if it wasn't for me crying and screaming over the phone. Thank you for being 223 km away from Ipoh where I am at and you were at work. Who works on a Saturday, macha? But thank you, for hearing me out just on days I needed you most. 


I appreciate it. 
Forever and always, 






Till next time. 
Tried making you sit still, but you showed me your legs picture instead. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll keep running, just to find a way to YOU.

I asked if you would be okay with us not being married because honestly, I am scared. I am scared of losing you and always wishing you are h...