Saturday, May 11, 2019

Consider yourself lucky, Raveenaa.

I am writing this when the clock is almost three in the morning 
and I cannot sleep and I am wide awake.
Dear Stranger, 

This one is written for you. 
Truthfully, this would be one of my many post that is inspired by a stranger person like you, but one day, I'll breathe sighs of relieve 
when you read it, so until then. You just have to figure this out. 

Exactly a week ago, I was out in a hospital, facing my almost nearing death experience. And you know that when people tell you that before your brain collapses in the very last moments, you have that 7 seconds before it all goes away. That seven seconds that mattered so much. 

And I had never been a believer of crap like this till I faced the fear myself. And in the chaos of having my pulse drop drastically and moments before I passed out, I remember seeing faces of people who I've loved and adored. I could have swored to myself that I was murmuring words of disgust and hateful to myself thinking that, 
"I am going to die tonight, and I haven't tell this persons
 A, B and C that I love him or her yet". How?
I prayed. And I told Him up there, that if I pulled this through and if He gives me a second chance at life, I was not going to screw this up. 

In those moments before I passed out, I remembered staring at all of those familiar faces, faces who I've loved and that was when a flash of YOU appeared and I could have swore that I cursed at myself even louder, why did I ever let you slip away from my path. 
Fast forward story. 

I did, I did wake up. I did survived and it took me two good days mustering up my courage forcing myself that I should 
go on and tell you about this scary experience of mine. 


I remembered that night I was exhilarated and torn as to how am I supposed to open up to a person like you. And I knew, that you would never start talking to a stranger girl like me. That was when I picked up our nearest messenger and asked if I could have a good chat with you. 

I could have swore you were online but you only replied an hour later telling me that you were on your way to bed. I cursed myself wondering why did I even bother wanting to tell you experiences that has happened. After all, I just needed that extra 10 minutes out of your 24 hours. 
And that was all it took for me to pick up the phone to give you a call. I could have swore my heart almost jumped out when you said hello, but I quickly blurted my story out and told you that you were that stranger I saw in my dream and I would choose to believe that you were my Guardian Angel. It was probably my good karma from my past life that saved me but my heart was throbbing so loudly I thought I was going to die but I really wanted you to know what and how it all happened. 

The next day came and I really wanted to speak to you again. 
I yearn to hear your voice again and I swear it was such thunder 
to my ears. It was so soothing I must have been blessed, 
caressed, and touched by the hands of angels, kan? 
You were nothing like I ever imagined, but this is me, 
showing you every side of my soul, wanting you to know that I am very curious to know more of you. Do you think you are daring enough to take a walk on the wild side, with me, to get to know me better? 


Dear Stranger, Ghar More Pardesiya. 
Come back to me, dearest Stranger. Come back to your Home. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll keep running, just to find a way to YOU.

I asked if you would be okay with us not being married because honestly, I am scared. I am scared of losing you and always wishing you are h...