Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Glamourholic.

Hello readers. 

I am sure many of you must have heard of the word of "glamourous" and "holic". But have you ever heard the word "Glamourholic" put together? :) 
So we are exactly few days away from the exciting fashion show event though! I am sharing this out on behalf of a friend as he would be strutting catwalk down the runway this weekend! Catch Brands Ong live on Saturday at Cornerstone International Centre, from 6pm to 9pm. Attached here is the poster of the event ; 
The event would be from 6pm sharp to 9pm. 
Before I end this post, I thought you lovelies might want to know amongst names of model biography featured in the said event! So catch you there! 
Do contact the number provided on the poster for tickets. The contact person Vivian 016-3754791.
   
 
 

              


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll keep running, just to find a way to YOU.

I asked if you would be okay with us not being married because honestly, I am scared. I am scared of losing you and always wishing you are h...