Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Dear You ;

Dear Chiow Mei Yee, this is specially written because 
I honestly told you that I needed to. And because 
I promised you that I would. But before anything, 
I better start off with today as a whole first.
I went to bed at three in the morning with my screwed up sleeping patters and I was awaken at seven am thanks to my crazy family members who decided to make me wear this self - made anklet. 
But that didn't matter. I sat and had one of the greatest heart to heart talk with my favourite best guy friend and I ended up tearing that I begged him to switch the topic. But that didn't matter, because it reminded me so much of memories of the girls gang from so long ago. It reminded me so much of the mess that all of us went through and I ended up breaking my promise again to stop cursing. Such oath is just too hard to live by, I honestly need to go temple tonight to seek for forgiveness. My best guy friend needs to slay like this Harshvardhan Rane actor, with his future daughter one day. So cute right? I cannot. 
I actually told him that I found my family picture and I do not need a man to look after me. And before I knew it the clock struck eleven and we had to bid goodbye. I rushed to shower because I needed to be in Maluri at 1 p.m. for lunch with the best friend, Mei Yee. It had been two months long since I last saw her after the Azure Trails Chinese Orchestra Show that we both attended in University of Malaya. It was so good to meet for a short catch up after two months long.

My initial plan was to actually take the bus and go meet her up and have lunch and be back and continue sleeping at least, but all plan changed when I knew I was running late. I grabbed the car keys and hopped onto the car and as I was about to drive out, my college texts started coming in. It actually even took me some time to got it over with until at one point, I had to tell myself to cut it out and that girl, would be waiting for me already.

Mei Yee being Mei Yee, is one who is punctual as always. There isn't a minute late when it comes to her. I picked her up from the train station and we drove off to have lunch. Another pain moment came when we had to find a parking spot in Miharja. It wasn't even our luck to almost be turning the entire area for almost three rounds that we decided to wait. We sat quickly for lunch and I told her that 
I needed to go Pavillion to actually visit a craft shop and she agreed to follow. Yay. So we sat quickly for lunch and it was later filled with so many people. 
I realized how much the shop had changed over time, HONESTLY. 

 
 
Our lunch today. Here you go. 
She had my favourite Green Curry Rice with original latte and I had black pepper noodles and hazelnut milk tea. We were supposed to order a slice of a green tea cake but I knew we were too full to have it already, so we just skipped the idea of it. Honestly, the best thing about this Tian Yian Cafe that over the years, it was really one true vegetarian cafe that I enjoy and guess what? The next time any of you wants to go for a meal, I would really suggest this place. I'll post the details at the end of this okay? So we sat for lunch and I drove her all the way to meet my mother and we walked quickly while talking under the scorching hot sun towards Pavillion. As usual, we made pit stops and I bought new shirts of Uniqlo to be made as birthday gifts. Anyways that doesn't matter now. I'll talk about that when the time is right okay. 
So we went to Farenheit to only discover the craft shop, Branelli that I wanted to visit had already closed down. I remembered that there was another branch in Pavillion so we walked over and realized that too had closed down. Thankfully, we managed to find another store quickly and I really just wanted to get things done and settled with. So we just placed my items there. Once done, as we stood near the escalator, our old Biology teacher, Mr. Donald saw us and we exchanged our hellos. Such a small world honestly. So much of fate. We've been making so much noise to meet up and all, and here we are, meeting him. Been a year since I last saw him that once I see him, I didn't know what to even say. 
Screw me.
I was already so exhausted cause my sleepiness was already kicking in so I begged her so that we could go get milk tea and we sat in Chatime for a while before I made the call so we could go home. As usual, 
I tortured her even more to take pictures of me. 



I dropped her home and came back exchanging hugs and I'll catch you soon okay? Once PM training is done babe. I adore you and I couldn't thank you enough for this. I came back, showered and placed mask on. 
I crawled onto my bed because I wanted to sleep, 
but then remembered I've got birthday present to be unwrapped. This is one from Mei Yee and her sisters, Shelby and Piper, I would post the wishes for you girls on your Facebook wall tomorrow cause honestly 
right now, all my mind wants to is just sleep. 

I should tell the world, that all three of my buddies and I passed with flying colours in the previous examinations. So here is me, looking forward to THIRD YEAR! BRING IT ON!
Cafe Restaurant :

Tian Yian Cafe & Restaurant @ Taman Miharja

Vegetarian Cafe

Ratings : 4.4 / 5

Address : 5, Jalan 3/93, Taman Miharja, 55200,
 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia.


Hours : 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.



On a second thought, if you are planning to drop by, 

do give me a call. We can go together? :D Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll keep running, just to find a way to YOU.

I asked if you would be okay with us not being married because honestly, I am scared. I am scared of losing you and always wishing you are h...