Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Happy 22nd Birthday, Muva Cooghan Etta :D

You're incredibly extraordinary ;

 Truth to be told, I've been staring at this screen for the last three hours cracking my head on how should 
I do this. Honestly, I do not know what or where I am supposed to begin this kaahani, it simply means story, in Hindi, well just for * drama effects * okay. And yes, I am purposely doing it. But, this is going to be one Hell of a post, simply because it is one that would mean a lot to me and I hope TO YOU TOO. 
( Picture 1 )
I am actually laughing out loud because I really don't know WHAT am I supposed to write, etta and 
I am so screwed for this cause there has never been 
a time where I DO NOT know what to write, 
well except for exams lah, but okay here we go.
( Picture 2 to Picture 5 ) 
#TempleGang 
Like every other fairy tale stories, we begin first where we met. I am actually cursing myself so hard right now because it makes me laugh to even write this blog post. PUHAHAHA! Because honestly, it is so UNNECESSARY and you know so much already, about me etta. But hey, a sister gotta do what she has to do and therefore, lets get this done, quickly. Okay. 
The most stupid conversation happened at the most unexpected of times at the most unexpected place and ours took place when I decided to ask, oh well don't you talk? I was honestly so annoyed my Gosh and I swear it was an incident I would never ever forget. 
It was also the same question thing that got us together when I decided to ask you in the count of three, who is your favourite actress and it was when you answered, Priyanka Chopra, I had to give you a hands down. God, I adore you so much for that and THAT was when I knew we were gonna be best of buds. Well, pfft, now that I be friends with you for six months, wow, half year flew by, I could daringly say that you adore every single actress out there, hopeless punya budak. Go away. Priyanka is mine.
( Picture 6 ; my favourite click of you guys )
Suddenly, I feel like I should change my mind and 
I know you will give me that annoyed face look, like your favourite emoji, BUT I feel I should carry on writing in a way that I am actually talking to you. 
( Picture 7 ; Favourite etta in vest. Okay okay only )
Dear etta ah etta, we have come a long way now, well to be honest not that long as compared to what other people might have but, you and us, the Temple Gang have come a long way now and I am so happy to actually tell you that I am glad our life crossed paths. And I know you are gonna ask me why am I gonna be so emotional again but no matter what happens in the future, do stay. And we want you, to stay. You've got 
no choice dei. I am telling you, not asking you also :P Thank you for everything honestly. 
 Picture 8 ; First Year Feseni Bhangra 2015 ><
 Picture 9 ; First Year Ubhayam :)
Picture 10 ; 
Econs Faculty Ubhayam ; Second Year :3
 Picture 11 - 13 ; your amazing Kurshiah batchmates! From Feseni, to ubhayam, to temple, to bhajan sessions, to lunch hour, I thank you, honestly from the bottom of my heart, for always looking out and being protective of us. You are indeed a gem, to be cherished.  All and all, I honestly want to make this as short as possible, etta but you know how I am NEVER nice, so in order to humiliate you, these are some things I thought the world should see ; 
The fastest Mat Rempit in the world. Pfffttt :O
Big eyes. Ohhhhh? :D :D :D :D :D 
 
Probably a real deep holy person both inside out. Pfft! May the Trishula lifts your fear and gives you more courage and bravery than you would ever need. Nothing is more important than life ; 
fate only controls the weak, may this mould you 
into a strong and better person inside out.  
 
( Picture Number 18 )
Gigi taringgggg ; rawr. 
Note the gigi taring guys, not the eyes. 
Picture 19's beard is so perfect, chechi cannot. 
Muva etta, I just want to take this opportunity, to wish you Happy 22nd Birthday, etta. I got freaked seeing so many pictures and wishes for you, but this is a stylish one, from me, I know :) Don't need to compliment me, you can cry a river and thank me later. Jokes. Etta, you are one of my best university memory and I hope it stays the same way though. 
( Picture 20 ; cause Nisha is such a beauty. And besides that, I feel this picture is filled with love. Mera Sehran Jaan. Jokes jokes jokes ) 
Muva, thank you for never judging me even for one second of your life. Thank you for always being so ready to listen to my complaints and pointless dramas over and over again. Thank you etta, for always tahan-ing my never ending stories and updates. 
I thank you for teaching me so much in such a little time and I wish this continues okay? Don't worry, more to come, you haven't seen the whole set of us, YET. 
Picture 21 ; is favourite cover photo shot. 
Etta, thank you for listening to me learning new "karat" words and go like Murugaaa, save this girl. Thank you, etta, for being tortured by me with all the lame idduppe stories yesterday simply because I was thinking of ways to act as if I forgot your birthday, but I swear it was so obvious that I couldn't hide it. 
You are one of the best, etta. And I thank you for everything. Hoping you love all of the things that we put together for you. Before I end, I have absolutely zero idea what would we do without you, and I have no intention of ever finding out. Sorry etta sayang, you are kinda stuck with me, and I know there is 
no escape route for you. Pochi da! Before I end.
People say, you keep the best for the last. And therefore, I present to you, the last picture of this post. Since you are turning 22, this is my secret weapon for Picture 22. I see everyone be wishing God bless you and family, but I choose this favourite old man of yours to be THE ONE to wish you simply because I know how much he means to you. May deity Jada Muni bless you and family wherever you go. And don't worry about ever making wrong decisions in life, because you know why? Cause you're His Child and no matter where this life takes you to, He would always guide you back to the right path. And don't, I mean it, don't ever lose hope in this faith cause you are someone who's gonna go far, etta. With His blessings and guidance, you can NEVER go wrong, etta. And with this, I end this post. Signing off, YOUR ONE AND ONLY, favourite chechi, Raveenaa :D Sincerely xx


Oh! I forgot, once again, 
Happy 22nd Birthday, Muva Cooghan :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll keep running, just to find a way to YOU.

I asked if you would be okay with us not being married because honestly, I am scared. I am scared of losing you and always wishing you are h...