Wednesday, January 20, 2016

My Kind Of Drug :)

Tell me what happened, she asked quietly.
Tell me all about it. I want to know what 
your feelings are. I want to know exactly 
what are you feeling. She sat across of me 
with both her eyes staring down at me. 
I flinged my eyes shut and closed them as tightly as 
I could as the pain and all of the memories from the night flushed through my soul. This feels too good 
to be true as they slowly comes together. 
I stood directly opposite of him as I stare into those quiet eyes. The eyes of a man who has been through so much. Yet, he keeps them all to himself. The eyes of a person who has suffered pain, loss, grieve yet he keeps it all bottled up inside of him. The eyes, 
that a girl like me, would die for.
Hello? Babe? Are you okay? Her voice brought me back to life. What do you like in him, she continued? 
What is there even so special about him? 
I kept mum about it. I cannot. Honestly, all that was going through my head was, just to cry it off, To let it out of my chest. To tell the world, that no one deserves whatever that he has gone through. He is who he is today, because of what people put him through. Of course he has chosen this path. But he is walking through Hell right now and he is so strong about it. How can someone be so deserving,
yet the world doesn't know about him? 
I shut my mind off as I slowly dragged myself upstairs cause honestly all that I ever wanted was to end 
the session and to just crawl into bed.
That night, the girl that I know, tossed and turned and she sobbed as she broke into tears. No one deserves that much of pain, in life. Just no one. She remembers driving up his driveway and seeing him there, waiting for her in his lush tee shirt and three quarter pants and sandals. Perfect she thought! Just what was needed, because she honestly 
really wanted him to be comfortable that night.
The little voice in her head asked again, I am talking to you! What do you even see in him, it asks? 
I stuttered. As I sit on the bed and I tried to bring words to my lips, I failed. I forced myself on and
 I managed a little courage out of myself by a little tug of the Angel on my shoulder who whispered to me and said, say it.
I like his quiet eyes. I like the fact that he keeps all the pain within him. I like the fact that he has been through a lot but he keeps it all to himself. Like, it was nothing at all. And then, I thought for a moment and my mind drifted away from me as I slowly pull myself together. I took a deep breath and 
     I start to tell his story.      
Here is a story that has never been told and I gulped and I said, I think, it is time that people hears about it, I said. Everyone around me gasps. Wanting to know more. Tugging on me to say more of what I knew.
And here is what I have got to say ;

That boy, is worth the fight. He is worth it. 
The answer lies within him. The answer is always always HIM. He has such a quiet eyes but they spill more secrets than anybody can ever know, boy. 
And I need him to know that. He needs to know 
that please. That he is worth it. He is! 














And I choose this path, to stay by him, to fight this war with him. He has a forever friend in me and he has changed me in so many ways in just a night. 
I miss him already. My new favourite best guy friend. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll keep running, just to find a way to YOU.

I asked if you would be okay with us not being married because honestly, I am scared. I am scared of losing you and always wishing you are h...