Wednesday, January 13, 2016

2016, Love Me Better




Hello, readers.
It has been exactly a month ago since 
I last wrote a piece on something. 
Since this would be my first post for the new year's, 
a close friend of mine asked me last night, what would my New Year's Resolution be? 
Before I forgot, if you are wondering so sorry I have been away these past three weeks. Thanks to darn finals which caused me so much stress. It is when I don't study and push everything to the very last minute that, I realize how lousy am I to deal with stress. 
I was suppose to talk about my New Year Resolution 
in this, right? 
I am so sorry for being away. Been catching up with sleep. I haven't been meeting old friends like I always do though. But exceptions definitely goes out to 
my punjabi friends who dragged me away to 
William's Corner in Kelana Jaya and Joeyyy Lim,
which I had an amazing lunch date with.
My New Year's Resolution For The Year 2016 ;
I am going to be so honest upon writing this post that 
I am so sleepy to even think about anything right now. But, since a few of you have requested to ask about 
my resolutions, I guess this would be it.
I would personally make this into a list of 16 things 
I would want to achieve since it is the year, 
two thousand SIXTEEN right? 
1. Make this year more better than 2015. 
And by better, I do not mean that my life sucked back in 2015, but I guess that it is time that I actually know how to start differentiating the good and the bad.
2. To know more people. 
Who am I going to lie to.
 Wherever I go, there is always a need to make a new friend or company, to make more new friends, but obviously keep the ones I am having right now closer.
3. Travel more.
I think the more that I grow up, the more I realize how I fall in love with travelling, it makes me forget about the world, for a little while you know? And by that, I mean, I need to visit and sight seeing more places. 

Fingers crossed, 
Bangkok in June, 
London in August ; and 
France in December. 


4. Family, my mum in specific.

To actually come back home more often and spend time with the ones I love most. How can we not talking about family, when they are ones that all we've got? 













5. Friends.
I've had a rough year probably lost more people than I should have. I can never determine who are said to be temporary people. Who ares ones who stays and who goes. And, I think that's crucial at this point in my life.
6. Work harder
I honestly need to stop procrastinating till the very last minute and start working smart. It is the end result that matters, thus, I need to start proving myself again.
 
7. Love deeper, not harder
Let it be family, cousins, buddies, seniors, juniors, 
guy friends, girl friends, besties, I need to love more. 
It is always nicer to give than to receive. 
8. Read more novels than you are suppose to.
It is time to give away what I have been holding back and time to catch back on what I truly love instead 
of focusing on others, focus more on myself.













9. Definitely, more food hunt coming :]













More variety of food and actually spoiling 
my taste buds and pallets. I need this.
10. Catch more movies, karaoke, ice skating sessions and here's more to shopping sessions.
As much as I have to work hard, 
I would need to rewards myself too. No?
11. More sleepover sessions and 
more heart to heart talk.
I need to learn to stop speaking so much and to begin to listen. I need people to think of me of an alternative of help instead of thinking that they would just be a burden to me. I need to open up and more for people to learn to open up. I need to learn that in the end, 
IT WOULD BE WORTH IT. 
12. Piano.
To actually restart again and this time round, 
I would start with Just The Way You Are.
13. Learn and cook and bake more. 
There's more to life than just this but preparing basic dishes for people and hearty meals are just the best.
14. Birthdays.
To actually remind myself to never forget and to surprise every single person in my life. To pull off big agendas and dramas. To begin to remember people's birth dates and horoscopes without any Facebook 
or I Phone's reminder. 
15. Love God.
To pray more. To wish for nothing more than my loved ones to be safe and to blessed and healthy. To put my sarees to good use and to actually pray for people. 
For people who I've judged or wrong, I am sorry. 
16. Love myself.

To actually reward myself every single day. To thank God that I am living. To live each day to its fullest. To live it like if I am dying. To do sudden trips. To value health. To cherish relationships. To adore more people. To do things that I never thought possible.






















What is worst than having one Raveenaa? 
That there is two Raveenaa :D
All and all, I hope you get the chance,
TO LIVE THIS LIFE,
AS IT IS ONLY ONCE.

AND REMEMBER, 
IF YOU DO IT RIGHT,
ONCE IS ENOUGH.
Dance like there's nobody watching,
 sing your heart out, 
live everyday, 
LIKE YOU ARE DYING :] 
Sweat ; Snopp Dog xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll keep running, just to find a way to YOU.

I asked if you would be okay with us not being married because honestly, I am scared. I am scared of losing you and always wishing you are h...