Saturday, April 6, 2013

Bangarang. Sorry for being difficult.

Ever wonder about what he's doing?
How it all turned into lies?
Sometimes, I think it is better ;
TO NEVER ASK WHY </3
Sometimes, I regret being nice, apologizing when I didn't do anything wrong and for making unworthy people ; part of my life :'[
Good morning beautiful people. The idea that you are actually reading this, keeps me smiling. Okay, back to life. Let me rewind this week. How do I begin? *smiles* Okay, this week had been hectic. Like seriously. Course work is piling up like mad and I have like only three hours of sleep at maximum.
 This kills ; like seriously :[
I know loving me has never been easy, I'm like a wild fire thats hard to tame, but I wanna thank you for loving me anyway.
-Eric Church-
People change yet memories never did. Honestly, I should probably just say sorry to you. Sorry for being such a mess and such a pain in the neck. I know, I am not good enough and trust me, you deserved better. Stop blaming yourself, I never did said anything. So yeah. Maybe it is just me. Maybe it is just me who is good in making a mess out of everything. Really. If you were to walk off that door right now, I would run after you but I would never find the guts anymore to ask you to stay. Cause at the end of the day, who am I to just ask you to ask you stay after all these years. For loving me right, I swear there would never be any you ; I am so sorry for not being perfect enough and I wish I could. Really. It amazes me as to how you're capable of seeing everything beneath me and to know that I am not okay when everyone else out there is telling me to be steady. Maybe we both just need a time off. Really. For real. Like a year. Five years? Ten years or perhaps forever. It kills when we're in a room yet all I hear is dead silence and how did we even end up this way? Call me sensitive. I know, I am just complicated. Sorry for being difficult. 
When all else fails, yet you were always there for me. I just wanna say thank you for just staying around I swear. I guess I've turned into someone everyone hated the most yet you still stuck around :'] Thank you. Believe me, it is the last thing on Earth that they ever believe with their eyes that me turning into someone they loathe and it hurts. Really. I feel everything at once. Anger. Tearing up. Mood swings. I swear there can be no way that you are allowed to ever forget me cause like you would ever, right? Geez, I adore you. Glad I made you smile today. Really. Nah, I practically freaked you out today. Sometimes, I wonder how you stand my babbling when I myself can't even seem to handle myself. Gosh :'] Friends like you, are hard to find and hard to put together. My dearest Starbucks buddy, for scoring better in the upcoming exam and I hope you really did loved the gift today. You're like the only one who always manages to calm me down and I always feel good after talking things out to you. Lets do this right okay. Thanks kid. 
April. 
No, never felt so real. No, it had never felt so right. 
-Lady Antebellum- 
Was there earlier today to grab my car. The rain was pouring so heavily and I've never been happier to play the rain today. I was soaking in rain water when I saw it fades right before my eyes :'] I was saving it and I couldn't do much to it thou and the rain just wouldn't stop pouring. Perhaps this marks the start of something new, to let go and start all over. 
Good night all. 






"We started with a simple hello, but ended with a complicated goodbye."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll keep running, just to find a way to YOU.

I asked if you would be okay with us not being married because honestly, I am scared. I am scared of losing you and always wishing you are h...