Sunday, January 13, 2013

People would actually kill to see you fall.

I love being with you.
Hello beautiful readers. How are you holding up? Okay, back after a week. Second week in school and I feel as if too much things are already happening. Wait, I'll get to that. Before that, we celebrated Mr. Chin's Retirements Day last Friday in school and it was a huge success! :) I hope he's really happy tho. I had the privilege to put on corsage on him know? :) So I'll actually miss this guy ; cause I'll miss wishing him every morning. 
She's got everything ; that I had to live without </3
Have a look at this ; I decorated them and he loved it tho! :) Darn happy he actually loved the playcard we did. I was even the one who tied them behind the scooter alongside colourful balloons, pretty ribbons, with the help of Puan Khoon, Puan Shamala and not forgetting ; Keng Kwan! :) Have a look at it! Pretty bo?  
We're gonna die young. -KE$HA
So, there were performances and speeches both by students and teachers. One that rocked the entire stage was the teachers dancing to the song Gangnam Style. Puan Bharathi was one of the few who danced. She came to hug me after the event when I was standing at the courtyard cause I told her I was so proud of her. She began laughing and hugged me so tight that I nearly cried considering the fact that I've been facing lots in school lately. 
Gotta get up and try and try and try -Pink
We did so so much for this event and glad it turned out to be a huge success. A special shoutout to Thomas who did the last minute shooping with me to get the bouquet of flowers. Five stems of yellow gerbera and three stems of white lilies :) They're such a lovely. We even got the orchid corsage and everything including coloured papers, paints, marker pens together. Freaking last minute on Thursday itself after school. What touched me the most was that he actually volunteered to go with me instead of everyone else who just sat back and relax there. What ticked me off was that people claiming they did so much when people who did everything hasn't even voice out anything yet. One thing for sure, it sucks that I went home last Thursday at freaking ten p.m. cause I stayed and helped out with the brochures. Thanks to everyone who stayed until eight p.m. to help out this event tho. I have got no words to describe how amazing you all are. Thank you beautiful. 
When I first met you, I had no idea you would be this important to me. The only picture I have on that day of us three. Hang in there. I love you. 
Honestly, people have got no clue how stressed everyone is. Thanks to them two who are always there by my side listening to all my craps. Supporting me despite ups and down. For having faith in me. Thank you babes. 
It is really nice to talk things out :') 
I've probably changed into somebody everyone hated the most. Believe me, it is the last thing on Earth that they ever believe with their eyes that me turning into someone they loathe and it hurts. Really. I feel everything at once. Anger. Tearing up. Mood swings. It hurts even bad when everyone else around me saw what went wrong except you. Truth to be told, it wasn't really your fault. I'm serious. Blame me for pushing you away but trust me. It is for your own good. Everything is just so taxing and the last person I would ever wanna hurt would be you. I don't know. Honestly, I hate myself for doing all these shits. But it amazed me of how much you can't even see that I'm just breaking into pieces. Really and it sucks cause usually you were the one who sense nothing's fine. You would ensure I was okay. All the time really. 
You make it hard to smile because you make it hard to breathe. -Secondhand Serenade.
Right now, drawing this line, kills me so so bad and the idea of not talking to you cuts me even deeper :'( Maybe you should start hating me as well. Everything's gonna be alright in that case you know. I know, call me sensitive but really :X Even breathing seems so difficult right now and I don't blame anyone else but me of not talking things out to you. I should probably just run to you, grab you and let you know everything. Cause' I know, you deserve an explanation and you deserve better than this. He isn't my boyfriend - but I love his hugs, his smile, his advice, his love, his kindness and the times we laugh together. I guess I fell in love with our friendship. Right now, I'm not even eating nor sleeping right with all these problems crushing me down. 
For loving me despite I have my dark side on :')
Honestly, when all troubles and doubts are right before your eyes. Shut them down again and restart. I swear, this week is just rough. Mother bloody tough. It hurts so bad to be pushing people off your life just when they care about you. I know. Thankfully, when all else fails, there are still some who stands by you. I can truthfully tell you, if you were to count my true friends in school, you can actually count them with your fingers. Really. Everyone's just so fake right now and you don't even know who's true anymore. Even best friend lies and they would kill to see you fall. How is that fair? A huge thank you for standing by my side when I felt like collapsing during Mr. Chin's Retirement Day. He did so much by just standing and listening to me. Sometimes, all you need is for just people to stand and listen to you and not advice you. Really and he did that. I was so touched cause' he actually was there to talk me out of things. For sensing I wasn't okay, I thank you man. Seriously :')
I really don't wanna lose anymore people around me. Must learn to fight for those who I love.

Behind every rain, there'll be a rainbow after that. For bringing me round town and making sure I was alright. Thank you. They took the effort to spent last Friday during lunch with me cause' they know I wasn't okay. Thanks for bringing me sight-seeing town in Imbi. Beautiful people. Best friends for life man. For making me the only girl in the gang and the only prefect :) Self-proclaimed government! :) For making me one of you. I adore you. Love you freaks to bits! :)

Do you remember, we were sitting there by the water?
You put your arm around me for the first time.
You made a rebel of a careless man’s careful daughter.
He is the best thing ; that has ever been mine :') 

Blogged for two hours and darn tired right now. Would update you next week then. Would be in Mines Wonderland tomorrow to get mummy her I-Phone Five :) See you then? :) If you're gonna be there. By the way, this is my 110th post! :) *claps*
P/S : I'm gonna be okay. Let by gones be bygones.  I seem to always be there for you and right now when I need you most, you seem reluctant. It is okay :') You made me stronger than ever. For walking away from me. Thank you :) What if the person that you love most not only thinks about the worst things about you but actually uses them as reasons not to be with you? I just want you to be with me in spite of all these bad things about me. It's probably what's best for you and I only want the best for you. I'm all out of faith. I'm cold and I'm shamed. I don't know myself anymore. What can I say so you won't walk away? Tell me. 



If you leave without a reason, never
ever come back with an excuse.
Give Your Heart A Break ;
 Demi Lovato :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll keep running, just to find a way to YOU.

I asked if you would be okay with us not being married because honestly, I am scared. I am scared of losing you and always wishing you are h...