Saturday, January 19, 2013

If we give a little love ; maybe we can change the WORLD :)

The Hobbit. New hair-cut. New Nichii top. New necklace but old bestie for life :) 
I can't help it. I love the broken ones. The ones who, need the most patching up. The ones who've, never been loved. Never been loved. Never.
Dear school, honestly. Why are you so taxing? I've been so much in stress lately I can barely even smile anymore. What am I even doing in school man seriously? Every single morning, I pray just to get through the day. I mean, seriously what's happening to me :( I used to love school. I used to love things I do. I used to cheer people up. I used to smile whole day round. I used to be the class chatter box and right now. Everything seems like it have reached the boiling point. Sucks to be me right now. 
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
 -Kelly Clarkson.
She lied. That's the ugly truth. You are a human. You're bulletproof. If I was about to take a knife and cut you right now, you'll bleed to death and there was no way it is gonna make you stronger. Get it? Wake up and face reality. 
It is hilarious that all these only happened when we take over things. No? I can daringly stand in front of you and assure you that they wouldn't even be saying that this time last year. Honestly, it sucks. Maybe all we gotta do is stop pointing fingers. Just don't. Start picking up all the blames. Get everything done when people does it halfway. Really. Screw up your life. Keep quiet when you're being stepped on. Life goes on. When I spoke to him last Tuesday night, everything finally made sense. You know, it would always be there whether you want it or not. Everything would always be fine. People change and we learn to adapt. We learn to give in. We learn to give and take. We learn to love people who doesn't even acknowledge you. Always. With or without you. Everyone's life is gonna be the same with or without you, Raveenaa ; cause' you don't impact people life that much as others does in your life. 
You asked for it, you paid for it. You're what you deserve. You wanted it, the benefit. 
How does it feel? Worse? 
-Welcome To Savannah ; Breathe Carolina 
Hello stalkers. I'm back once again. So, I had a great day today! Really. Let me start from this morning okay? I went to school at six this morning cause' I've got no idea why did I even woke up so early and showered for school tho. So, was stuck in school and assembly ticked me off itself. Don't ask me why. One of my fave kid cried. I did the craziest thing to make him smile tho. Counted to three with him and force him into a smile with him and he ended up laughing cause' he felt silly. Gosh, darn cute. Fine, screw all that. Went back to class and talked to Ben for the entire first period. Gosh, I darn pity him. He's like stuck between the both of us tho :) Sorry yeah, lovely :)
You got a girl ; that doesn't look a thing like me. The girl, your mother always said it would be. So, you could say that, you could say that ; 
I'm hopeless ♥   
- DEV. feat Enrique Iglesias (NAKED)
 Really? Hopeless? But that ain't the girl you wanted me to be right? But you can say that. Really. You can tell her that you love her and not me :) Here's one thing. When you attend school for three long weeks already and in that three weeks, you ended up spending two weeks not talking to someone so close to you, kills. That feeling kills. After our two middle person have been so stressed up cause of us, *trust me* I was laughing when I typed this. You have no clue how fucked up they feel know? Now that I thought back all these, I pity both of them tho :O Hahaha. Cause of us. So, after school, Ben had to force us both to sit down and talk things out. Darn pity you :) I can't even breathe tho. 
People say that your true friend follows you wherever you go. So, this lovely pair of flats have been with me since last December. 
Can I call it my bestie too? ♥   
So we both sat down and started talking. Wah, what is air man. Seriously. Started spilling things out and two hours was gone. Thank you so so much for listening to me tho. I felt like breaking down you know when I told him everything he wanted to know. He deserved to know the truth. So, yeah. We spoke, laughed so hard and at one point, he made me feel so silly cause' why did we even stopped talking tho? :'( Like really. Cause you freaked out? :O I must have looked really scary when I'm ticked off tho. So many things happened and that heart to heart talk was amazing tho. It just fix things straight. See, next time you're angry come into my face and yell. Instead of going round and complaining yeah? :) Boo you! :) Guess I missed him always being there and letting me know things are always gonna be okay. Truth to be told, I miss laughing like mad with him. Okay, let me tell you readers straight, there would always be one bestie that you can always share all these little things and personal stuffs be.  Which totally reminds me, if you're from a girls' school and people tell you, you can't find a guy bestie, look at them in the eye and say ; only two words ; fuck you. Seriously. I've proven the statement wrong, so can you! :) 
Lets make the most of the night, like we're gonna ;
DIE YOUNG (KE$HA)
If you say so. Why didn't the world end in 2012? 
Is nineteen counted as young, Ke$ha? :) 
So, after leaving school, went to meet up with Sarah to shop for Chinese New Year outfits :) While trying this in Nichii, Celia called and she ended up joining us to shop as well :) Here are photos of our New Year dresses! :) Pretty bo? ♥  

When would you realize, baby , I'm not like the rest? 
-Let Me Give Your Heart A Break! :)
 You can only either cause the person a heart attack and then make the person's heart stop beating instead of giving it a break. You get me? 
So, the three of us ended up buying so many stuffs and we killed Bukit Bintang until ten p.m. Walked from Times Square, Sungei Wang, Lot 10 and Pavillion. All I remembered was gossiping, talking, laughing and lots and lotsa trying clothes just now :) Was so into shopping until we had our lunch at six cause I couldn't stop complaining that I was hungry and we had to stop for KFC cause we were standing in front of it just now. 
I wanna know, have you ever seen the rain? (Rod Stewart)
Photo shoot in Times Square concourse area before leaving for Starbucks! :) Celia is the one in black tee whereas Sarah's the one in blue. I love both my girls tremendously. Had so much fun despite it is our first CNY outing together. Just realized that it was my first time chilling with Celia tho :) 
Had so so much F-U-N! 
Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Summer after high school, when we first met. We make out in your Mustang to Radiohead. On my eighteenth birthday, we got matching tattoos :)  
-The One That Got Away ; Katy Perry.
I don't even see any tattoos on you, Katy. Like seriously? At eight p.m. the three of us throw in the towel and admitted defeat. We were so exhausted that we finally decided to grab Starbucks at the end tho. 


I've been dreaming of a true love's kiss and a prince I'm hoping comes with this. (Enchanted). 
Awh, really? Keep on dreaming tho. Really. Would you want him to come riding in a white horse too? 
So was in Sungei Wang walking towards the exit when I saw her. Screamt so loud in front of the PDI shop tho. Vicky! ;) One of my best junior back then in primary school. Convent Peel Road's amazing! :)



You put it down like New York City! 
Sarah's parents even bought me dinner and that was the sweetest thing ever. Like seriously tho. Ugh. Darn sweet and it was so amazing to meet Shawn again tho. The parents even sent me home and met mummy for the first time ever. Darn proud of myself walked round KL until eleven today. Gosh. In my prefects tie, name tag and badge still on. I'm too proud of myself already tho I know, those people who see me out there sure would think I went to loiter tho. So, yeah. I felt so much loved you know. The mum even got me these lychee milk tea drink. So lovely.
I felt so much loved :) 

"Never say goodbye, because saying goodbye means going away. And going away means forgetting." – Peter Pan
Dearest Wilson just tagged me these on Facebook! Counting down to Joe Brooks' new single tho! Till' My Heart Stops Beating :) Darn excited and happy. That girl is from Pretty Little Liars tho. If you don't know who Joe Brooks is, follow him naw on @joebrooksmusics tho. He's amazing yeah :) Yet, go listen to him. Superman. Holes Inside. These Broken Hands Of Mine. All are amazing songs by him tho :) 
Embedded image permalink

Can you keep up the pace like you're dying for this? And when you say "I'm not okay," I left my phone in the cab? Now you can't get me ; I'm only getting started. I won't blackout ;) This time I've got nothing to waste ; Let's go a little harder. I'm on fire. I won't blackout. I'm on my way I'm only getting started ♥ 
One more thing is that if you're reading this. Remember the lunch I went with Aunty Serene? The Taiwan Restaurant one in the previous post? Sorry, these took so long to upload the pictures. But here you go. God things are worth the wait. Sorry that some of the pictures were really blur cause bad phone quality camera. Sorry :( Wilson, I know you need these too. If you're taking, be sure you blog of me too, handsome! :) The pictures, here you go! :)















If I was Mickey ; would you be my Minnie? If I was Peter Pan, would you be my Jane? If I was Spiderman, would you be my Mary Jane? Awh, I do. I love you, Just The Way You Are 
Never "whatever" a person who meant so much in life cause' you never know what he/she might feel. The idea fact that you still care so badly for her. Never do that cause you don't know what she feels for you. You never know how much words would hurt so badly tho. Never push away someone who adores you so much in his/her life cause you don't know what would happen. All you could have done is to sit down and talk things out. Never give up on hope. Faith. Faith would always be there for you. You would always have that fire as long as you still hope. Learn to NEVER wave a person off. Really. 

People may think he's not perfect but in my mind he's beyond perfect; when you're able to look into his eyes and see the real him. Having his arms wrapped around you because he cares more about you than anything, the way he says I love you and those cute little inside jokes nobody else would understand. The way he laughs at your jokes even when they aren't even funny or the way he talks about you to his friends it makes you realize how much he means to you. His flaws make him perfect and when I'm around him I feel like everything's okay again and he's the solution to all my problems. :)Best friends makes you feel as if you never have to face all your problems alone ever again. I adore you. 
 Guess who signed my Excelsior? My school magazine tho. Met him for lunch and showed him his picture during MBSSKL International Understanding (IU) 2012 Day tho. I love you kor. Shared so many stories and he ended up listening to me whine and complain again tho. Had so much fun! Thank you Exodus Captain!  ♥  


Dearest Ervin Chai, if you're reading this consider yourself really lucky tho. I forgot how we actually met but if I wasn't mistaken it was by bumping into you last year when we went out to get ourselves Chatime for the class. You were lost and you came to ask me where Central Market was :O Boo you. Hahaha. Okay, anyways, that incident made us friends. No, scratch that. Best friends. For teasing me all the tome cause I have this adoration towards guys with dimples. Oh, one more thing! Please okay. That photographer ain't cute. I'm so much better and plus. Joe Brooks and Alex Goot are the two perfect example of what I'll call P-E-R-F-E-C-T! :) Thank you for listening to all I've got to say tho. Must bring me go Wong Si Nai okay. I miss the hangout session in Chatime tho! Keep rocking and keep being this amazing. Keep on having faith and keep on smiling ; cause for all you know, there might be someone else out there falling for you and your smile, sooner than you think. Take care alright, kiddo? :)



Before I go, this is for all of you out there who feels like giving up on life cause people couldn't keep bugging you. Stand up for yourself and hold your head up high. Tell yourself that there are more to life than this. You don't deserve all this bad treatings. No one. No one even yourself has the rights to complain nor compare you to someone else who you're not. He was right. All for all, get cha head in the game and always. ALWAYS. BE. YOURSELF.
 Thank you for being this sexy, bestie. 

Sparks Fly
(Taylor Swift)
Blogged for almost three hours :O


Glad You Came :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll keep running, just to find a way to YOU.

I asked if you would be okay with us not being married because honestly, I am scared. I am scared of losing you and always wishing you are h...