Friday, December 14, 2012

You Are Everything, Everything That I've Ever Wanted :'(

Cause when you're fifteen and somebody tells you they love you, 
you're gonna believe them. 
And when you're fifteen ; feeling like there's nothing to figure out. 
Well, count to ten. Take it in. This is life before you know who you're gonna be. 
Fifteen. 
If I let you know ; I'm here ; For You :')
Maybe you'll love yourself ; just like I Love You 
Okay, here is the deal. Let me first confess my deepest, ugliest, inner, self fear. Yeah,  my phobias. The truth is, I am really scared to watch those ghost movies. Including those violence and murders movie, possessions. I just dislike them. They make me scare and I usually spook myself with images of it. So I rather not watch them and I really hate it okay? Don't ask me why. I just freak out every single fucking time I watch one. So, I usually back off and I rather pay my cash for movies like these! That keep me laughing the entire show. One that I would rant about here today is abso-fucking-lutely ; WHITE CHICKS! 
Dated these two today and they're definitely two piece of comedy tho! :) 
Awesome and amazing actors. 
Shall let the pictures do the talking for me yeah?

Among all scenes ; this is the scene I love the most.
 I laughed so loud like a fooking retard duh! :) 

I stumbled upon these and suddenly I stared at this photo for so so long. I swear I nearly teared. It was a scene from Friends with Benefits starring Justin Timberlake and Mila Kunis. Somehow, I envy those people who get to spend their time with you. It seems so hard to believe that three years just flew off that fast and I can't help to miss you more than ever now. It feels so hard to even get you out these days and it sucked most cause' I am really afraid of losing you. The fear would always be there if I ever lose you. Gosh, the most tiring job in the world would be to plaster a smile on your face. It exhaust me, tho I've promised to always keep you laughing. What happens if one day we ever woke up and we forget about each other completely? It cut me these deep to be wanting you these bad that now even breathing seems difficult you know. Sometimes, I just wish I am you. It would have been so much simpler. If only I was a mind reader. But I am not. I am just a girl. A stupid girl with her dumb imagination and I've got no clue as to what you think nor what you feel. Honestly, I love you more than what my brain can express. More than the songs I can sing to you. More than the words I can say :') Take good care of yourself tho 
Why? What have we got here? Definitely! Challenge accepted :) This signify freedom ♥ Should probably get one. Have been thinking hard of it lately tho to be fooking honest :) That is about it I guess? It is four in the morning. I need my beauty sleep. Plus, have lunch date with mum tomorrow. She is so going to kill me. Ugh. Good nights.
 Not bad, took an hour for this post tho 



HOLD ME ;
JAMIE GRACE FEAT. TOBYMAC  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll keep running, just to find a way to YOU.

I asked if you would be okay with us not being married because honestly, I am scared. I am scared of losing you and always wishing you are h...