Tuesday, December 18, 2012

A Body To Die For.


Hello hollow readers ; 
Your blogger is back once again. So, how are you holding up? Truth to be hold, it sucks to be me. What I meant was I can't sleep. I've got trouble sleeping. Something is real wrong with me :'( Teardrops. Thing is, my mind is exhausted and my body pleads for rest but then my mind would not shut down tho. Ugh. It sucks. Sometimes, when the bedtime comes, I lay there for hours. Sometimes, I just lay there for three hours ; look at the ceiling and let my mind start to wander away :'( Honestly, it sucks. Cause I used to enjoy sleeping. I mean, back then I can really sleep for 13 hours? 17 hours? 25 hours straight! You name it. I can really sleep cause' I really do enjoy it. So, why am I here? To rant about something new of course! So, if you are my loyal blog reader ; you would realize that in my previous post ; I went on a lunch date with one of my bestie ; Edwin Siew in Tian Yian Cafe in Miharja that I really did enjoyed myself. So, I told Guik Hua regarding it and pleaded her to tag along with me last Saturday! So, here are our lunch pictures tho :) 



LET ME TEACH YOU HOW TO FIESTA! 
THIS IS WHAT I CALL A SATISFIED LUNCH!
BA-NA-NA MISO CAKE :) RM 7.80 :D
My lunchie :) Rendang cheese rice.  
Now, thanks to him ; 
I am addicted to this :)RM 5.80 :)
Where Guik Hua and I sat. 
Where Edwin Siew and I sat. 
This is so MY table. 
Raveenaa's 
Left : Hazelnut Ice Coffee (Guik Hua's) 
RM 7.80 ;
Right :  Vanilla Milk Shake (Mine)
RM 7.50 
My lunch partner! :) 
Tau Foo Rojak! 
RM 3.00 :) 
English Curry Rice :) 
RM 4.80 :D 
Hamilton Cheese Fillet Sandwich :) 
RM 5.50 



So like yeah. I had a haircut today. Walked in and told the saloon lady, May I need a hair cut for school and I told her I wanted bangs. I used to have bangs and they look so lovely. Look at me now. Sighs. I look terrible as days goes by tho :'( How come I can't have perfect bangs like Beyonce's? :'(


I really wanna watch this movie by Chris Pine titled People Like Us :') Thing is ; people rated it 7/10. I really wanna watch The Blind Side by Sandra Bullock as well :') I love inspiring movies like these. Check the trailer out tho! :)


If you are reading this, I just want you to know to be safe and sound while travelling. Sappy but true. Hope you enjoy yourself in the trip and let me know when you're back, bestie. You know who you are tho. Honestly, can't wait to see whatchu got me from there tho.

People say ; You Only Live Once. YOLO isn't it? 

What this guy in the photo taught me is that ; 

“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”
― Mae West ♥

Have only spoke once to you in life before and that was also during orientation tho :') You are one of the beautiful people I meet in life with great sense of wisdom in you. You're gonna go far kid :) It was such a pleasure knowing you in life tho ♥ Thank you for everything ;)


If fairy tales are real, then true love kiss do exist and so prince charming are real too :)
 Good day lovelies :D 
That is all the updates for now :)



I Dreamed A Dream ;
Les Miserable and Susan Boyle :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll keep running, just to find a way to YOU.

I asked if you would be okay with us not being married because honestly, I am scared. I am scared of losing you and always wishing you are h...