Thursday, December 20, 2012

Rocketeer.

You know you are perfectly in love when you are looking back at old photos and they make you smile :) 
Turn up the love, lets turn up the love! Turning up the love.
Truthfully, I guess all I need right now is a time by myself. To pick myself up again. To get a grip of life again and I know I can get back on track. I need to heal. Oh, before I forgot. I am on the mood to spring clean my room. So, I have like new clothes to give away as well. Any one of you who wants dress, tees, shorts, let me know, I have tons of them which have never even be worn before. I no longer want them. So, you can all come and collect them yourselves at my place. If no one wants them, I'll just send them to the orphanage. Took photographs of it and my friends thinks I am crazy. They're wondering why am I giving away when the price tag is still on and I don't wanna sell it. It is new. I assure you that. Short to say, it is just ; I no longer want them lah :) 
I knew You Were Trouble When You Walked In. Well, shame on me now.
Okay, where do we begin. Lets Begin Again. Now we're laying on the cool hard ground huh? Lets pretend that only you and I exist in this world. Lets crawl up and cuddle in each others arm. Lets lay on the cool grass outside, near the hill , balling up in each other's arms can we? Forget the world a little while and enjoy the warmth. 
Just you. Just me. Just us. Together. Inseparable. Forever. 
Results like these are the ones that make you strive harder in life. 
I pray that you miss me every single day you know? :) Anyways, the reason why this post is up today is cause' today is PMR results day :) Yeah, when you're fifteen here in Malaysia ; you take a major exam call PMR. So, the results were announced today. The thing is, there were 90 kids that scored straight Aces in CBN. Darn proud. I am a proud senior. However, things don't go well for this someone who is specifically close to me. Yeups, I am here to actually blog for him and seriously ; I wonder would he even read this. I know, he had been working really hard ever since Trials and it kills to actually see him not scoring straight Aces. I know he felt as if he had disappointed everyone in life by not proving himself and it sucks to see him this way. Tho, what I really want to tell him is that this is just the beginning you know. There are still way more important thing in life you need to achieve. How do I actually tell him that what really matters is who you are ten years from now. How much you earn in life. I really want him to know that a slip doesn't define who he is. It kills to actually seeing him getting through this. 
Have a little faith. Mitch Albom.
It honestly killed me when he told me he cried over his result. Awh, I know. I shall not be a hypocrite and tell you it is okay and things are fine. I've been where you felt. But what I really want you to do is restart. Rethink. It is okay hun. Honestly it is. Nevermind lah. It is just PMR you know. It is not gonna change a single fact that everyone of us still do proud of you no matter what. Chin up ; head high and middle finger higher. Time to walk the walk. Time to fuck the world. I can't help but to tell you that we have twelve more days and you would be in form four. Time would fly and before you know it, you would be sitting for your SPM. Let me tell you, I woke up today and I had missed calls from people and texts from a few others telling me they've scored. Came online, all your friends were busy posting up their results and all I seek for was your result. You were the only one I gave a copy of my PMR result to. *smirks* Deep down ; let me tell you ; sometimes, it takes a hug to make you feel better. Sometimes, it takes food to make you feel alright. Sometimes, it takes people to talk you out ; to make sure you're okay. But what I want you to know is ; time would heal. The wound would go off. But if you don't freaking forgive yourself right now and move on, you never will be okay hun. You never will. You gotta learn. Crawl back up. Like I said, life's hit you now. It is alright. Fucking get back up and yell ;
DEAR LIFE, you hit like a bitch. Restart. 
Tell life, you are done crying and game on :) Play this game. Work hard. Study hard. You are gonna succeed. Change your SPM result :) You really don't have time to regret. Life's too short yo! It would take so much more than all these. There are life out there. So much more than all these that you deserve. So, have a little faith and hold on! Start with a smile and inspire yourself. All in all, I can't wait to tell you I missed you and you are gonna be okay yeah? Don't be sad already alright? 
ME + YOU. ONE TIME. JUSTIN BIEBER. 
Tho I've walked the valley of the shadows of death, 
I would fear no evil. 
People like you shall rot and burn in Hell. 
-Frankenstein in Van Helsing  
FUCKING INSPIRED :)
CHALLENGE ACCEPTED! :D



Step It Up ;
KARA! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll keep running, just to find a way to YOU.

I asked if you would be okay with us not being married because honestly, I am scared. I am scared of losing you and always wishing you are h...