Wednesday, December 12, 2012

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth.

 The truth is, people might forget you and your name but they would never forget how you made them feel :') 
People would never forget how you treated them seriously.
If it is true ; then it must be you.
 I'm in love with you and all these little things. 
I'm bulletproof ; nothing to lose. Fire away ; fire away.
Shoot me down ; but I won't fall. 
I AM MOTHER FOOKING TITANIUM :)
Hey lovelies. We meet once again :) So, sorry once again. I've put my blog on idle. Gosh. Back to updates. So what happened was, ever since crappy people around me have been telling me how soon the world is about to end, I decided what other time better than this to ask all my lovelies out to hang out? :) So, last Monday, I asked this special friend of mine to hang for lunch. Since he lives near there, I have got to drag him out. I know. So, let us just have the pictures to do the talking for me, okay?
 Curry cheese bacon was it? I forgot the name of it. Ugh. But it was really good tho :) His :)
 Black Pepper Hor Fun (Mine) ><
  Hot Hazelnut Milk ; RM 6.50 
 Tau Foo Rojak ; RM 3.00  
You've got that One Thing :) 
 The food here in Tian Yian Cafe, Taman Miharja, Maluri is just brilliant man! Okay, the ideal fact that the last time I was there eight months ago. I was really craving for their food alright :) So, final photo of the day :) My lunch partner of the day is lovely ;) Seriously, we both can really talk man and I mean it. We were freaking talking for three hours straight none stop. Should probably give us an award or something. We were just crapping, gossiping, laughing along the way. All conversation shall be sealed in private and confidential :) *smirks*

Can you feel that yeah? We're paying with love tonight. 
We're obviously walking down the hall of fame. The only one shot I have with him. Okay, it sucked I know. Big time. We both look weird. So, after we paid for lunch, I realized it was still early cause I had to meet the J's in Times Square at four. I forced him into packing a cake for the younger brother at home since he told me the lil' one was alone at home. So, went back his crib with him to waste time a little while. Here you go. All the selca's :) First two shot is with Edward , ze older brother and the third one is with Justin the youngest one :) Final photo is ze skyline from his crib at the fifteenth floor 
Don't You Forget About Me. 
When I walk on by ; Would You Call My Name? 
I took the train and boarded them and met my three leng zhai's in  Times Square. Like yeah. It was probably four thirty when they grabbed me. They were looking for jobs. These people too free after SPM. Once I caught on hold with them ; we hit H&M. The truth was, it was my first visit there tho. Yii Meng promised me we would go together, so it was our first visit there. Been waiting for the moment too long cause' I waited for him to finished his SPM tho. So, there were lotsa pretty clothes that I love. Took a skirt and a dress and walked over to the fitting room and had a shock of my life when I see the friggin line so long weih! :'( Decided to return a little later at night. So, we went to the highest floor to the guy's department store and gosh. The clothes there were amazing. Tho, I kinda liked Zara better? Then, I saw this pretty hoodie and that was it! The major turn on in the guy's department store. We started photo shooting lah :) Then we were interrupted :'( Promised will never ever return. Ugh. Darn sad okay. We were so high weih that time ♥ I swear you can really find pretty hoodies at the men department tho.
And when you smile, the whole world stops and stares for a while. Cause' you're amazing ; 
Just The Way You Are 
I feel like laughing when I am typing this. So, Wilson was immitating Fat Amy from Pitch Perfect and he kept making me laugh. I laughed so loud ; when people walked by stared at us. I laughed so hard until my tears flew out. Dear lord. Hey! Guess what Fat Amy's real name is? REBEL WILSON! :) I love her. She's just simply amazing and fabulous for loving herself the way she is! :) Born this way, yo! Then, these three kids told me to head off for dinner. I was stunned at first cause' it was so freakishly weird they have dinner at freaking six p.m. when I usually have mine ten at night? Or am I the weird one? We exited Lot 10 and walked to Wong Kok, Pavillion for dinner. A shot with Yii Weng , The Inspector before signing off Lot 10 tho. With the X'mas tree!
That is when the taxi man ; turn on the radio and a Jay-Zee song was on. 
A Jay-Zee song was on!


We walked all the way to Wong Kok and decided what we wanna do after dinner. Dear good Lord knows these three people had to send in their resume. No wonder we had to choose a place with a Wi-fi on :) A picture of me and Wil J :) For putting up all the dramas with me. For loving me as a sister. Ngaww, thanks for being just you and thanks for never failing me. Ever. So, I had my all-time-fave as tea drink only since I ate a lot during lunch. Was quite satisfied that I finished my lunch for the first time ever. I always waste food by not finishing them. We had our J's daily updates and kept talking until we realized it was already seven pm :) For being known as the HALFWAY CABUT GANG ; WE PLANNED AND WENT KARAOKE UNTIL MIDNIGHT. I never knew karaoke in Red Box , Low Yatt can be so exhausting. We were jumping, yelling, screaming, dancing all in one lah! (: Trust me, it was Hell of A Day! 
A picture of my three leng zhai's in Wong Kok Pavillion. Forced them into a shot tho. 
Gosh, they're darn stubborn :P
BOTH ARE MY PARTNER-IN-CRIME OF THE DAY :) 
Outfit I put on for the day! 

I am like freaking in the mood to refurnish my room. So, going on a spring clean alone. Mmhmm. How's my life going on? I've been surviving tho. Exhausted. Tired. Barely breathing but life goes on. 


Just to clear things out ; honestly. It doesn't matter whatever shit people talks about you in life. Hold you head up high and keep on walking the walk. What is the point of giving fucks about what people have to say about you? They are not God to even be legal to judge about you. Tho, I must say, to those out there who only knows how to spread rumors about people ; underestimating people ; you are darn lifeless. To actually talk bad about others before criticizing yourself is just ugly. No, scratch that. You don't know how much you actually hurt somebody when you freaking make a hurtful FALSE statement about somebody. Keep on looking down, bring out the worst in me. I'll have these little faith in life to fight you back. Someday you're gonna be just a simple no one and all you ever gonna be in mean. So, screw people LIKE YOU! I promise I'll just get back up and stand against bully like you :) I fucking promise! 
Cause' when I finally hugged you ; it hit me hard of how much I've missed you :'( 



Titanium ;
David Guetta feat. Sia .
Xoxo ;
Raveenaa Talks The Talk.







No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll keep running, just to find a way to YOU.

I asked if you would be okay with us not being married because honestly, I am scared. I am scared of losing you and always wishing you are h...