Saturday, November 24, 2012

Cause' you can lose faith in yourself ; but never in them. NEVER IN THEM.

Cause they are my Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn ; part one and two. They are the LIMITED EDITION AND COMPLETE SERIES.
When Darkness Turns To LighIEnds Tonight 
So, what happened was mum came home after work in the evening and told me she has to go back work at midnight today. I rang up Keng Kwan and Wilson asking them to hang out tonight for a yumcha session. It turned out, Navinesh was also at Wilson's. So, we planned and promised to meet up at Wilson's at ten p.m. So, I drove all the way with mum and it only took me twenty minutes. Twenty fucking minutes all the way from Damai Perdana to Wilson's. Imagine me drifting :) To be honest, it was rather slow tho. So, when I reached Wilson's the house was dark. All lights were turned off. I called up Keng Kwan and he was walking towards me from Swiss Garden. So, we waited and when we met up, we started talking about The Walking Dead series :) Anyways, these two jokers were inside the house studying Accounts and Wilson's family were asleep. So, they were in the room. They turned out all lights.
Baby, can I be your everything? 
So, the four of us walked over to Pappa Rich for supper. You know why I love these three boys? Is that they never freaking complain whatsoever I put on my way to meet them. They never criticize you. They can even hug you and tell you how much they've missed you, beetch :) I missed them :( There were a lot of catching up done! Anyhow, we saw this doll near a rubbish trash nearby Wilson's :( They said this vodoo doll ate tuna one :O Back to my story, so, the four of us walked over to Papppa Rich in Bintang Walk. 
Your voice was the soundtrack of my summer :)
This is the first shot we took once we were there. Act cute? :P So, we ordered food and these were what we ordered. Plus, as usual. We camwhored like divas. There were lotsa talkings, crapings, catching up, dramas. Even when Shang Herng called, I couldn't help but kept screaming I missed him when Keng Kwan was on the phone with him :) I laughed so so hard until my eyeballs cried out waterfalls okay? :) *DRAMA* Here you are ; ze pichas! 
 From left : White coffee ; mine. Milo Dinosaur ; Keng Kwan's. Third, chocolate ice is Wilson's and the last one is Mocha ; Navinesh's 
 The hor fun is Keng Kwan's. The toast bread is Wilsons cum Navinesh. Last but not least, the naan is MINE! 



MINE DARLINGS. MINE 

Blushing :) Am I in love? 
 That was what they asked me. 
Looking at my Facebook statuses and my Twitter posts. The answer is no. Do I look like I am in love?  
NO! I love you three, assholes. 
For being the closest J's to me. 
I love you :')

THIS IS A SHIT I FUCKING LOVE :) 
So, after supper. We paid the bills and it costed us RM 60.00 or so. We walked out and saw people fighting across the street. Standard lah, kepoci's. What we do? Stand and watch. Started walking round like headless chickens towards Pavillion to waste time. Walked into to get Keng Kwan's magazine and mummy called. We were so hyper. 

HONESTLY, THE THREE OF YOU DESERVED THE BEST GIRLS IN THE WORLD MAN. FOR BEING THE BEST FRIENDS #BFF EVER.

We walked Keng Kwan home and laughed the whole way. Like whackos man! After dropping by Keng Kwan, we sang A Night To Remember and When I Grow Up like no one's business on ze freaking road towards Wilson's house! We screamed. These two retards were scared of cockroaches. Screaming. Remember bra ; Babraless incident? Sports bra? Push-ups? Gosh. SHHHHHHH! Shit, I'm smiling like a fooking retard here. Darn horny lah you guys! Affected TOO MUCH by Samantha from Sex and The City 2 lah! Then, Wilson and Navinesh walked me over to mum. Reached home and had to do housework. It is freaking four in the morning naw and I am sitting and blogging. Gosh, the diarrhea incident D: Navinesh, sorry you had to always be my victim. Keng Kwan and Wilson never answer their GOD-DAMNED PHONE ONE! Gotta go. Older brother just back from clubbing. Changed my mind, not dying hair. Thanks to someone.

Regrets collect like old friend. Here to relive your darkest moments. I can see no way, I can see no way. And all of the ghouls come out to play. But it's always darkest before the dawn :) 

I know ; I'm ze worst photo editor of the year and I know I should win an award over it. But, hey. The countdown stops here I suppose? Tomorrow is the day ain't it? :) For painting our lives. I thank you for that. Seriously, I've got no idea what to type here brother :'( Ten years down the road, if you ever freaking forget our names, each and everyone of us, we would actually hunt chu down and kill you :) *Serious tone on* Take good care of yourself there. Look after your family okay? :) Studies ; everything start all over okay :) Never ever give up in life :) When you're sick of New Zealand, come back here. Keep on painting lives with your awesome personality :) Be safe and be good :) Shit man, I'll actually miss you. The crazy fook things we do. Running towards Subway in the rain. Talk. Crappish gossips. Oh, climbing through ze stairs. Epic shit you taught us :) You're always part of the family. Part of the ohana. So, be sure you come back when you have a chance okay? All the best there. I know this is a lil' long but before I go ; this is from a sister to you ;

And they say he's in the Class A Team :) Stuck in his daydream ♥ Been this way since 15. But lately her face seems. Slowly sinking, wasting ,crumbling like pastries. And they scream; The worst things in life come free to us. Cause we're just under the upper hand. And go mad for a couple of grams. And he don't want to go outside tonight ; And in a pipe she flies to the Motherland ; Or sells love to another man. It is too cold outside ; FOR ANGELS LIKE YOU TO FLY. FOR ANGELS LIKE YOU TO FLY ♥


YEO EU GENE 

TO THIS SOMEONE SPECIAL ; 
I NEVER REALIZED HOW MUCH I MISSED YOU UNTIL I DARED MYSELF TO TELL YOU HOW MUCH I'VE MISSED YOU :')



Be Your Everything ; 
Boys Like Girls . Love.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll keep running, just to find a way to YOU.

I asked if you would be okay with us not being married because honestly, I am scared. I am scared of losing you and always wishing you are h...