Monday, November 12, 2012

I can't wait to put a RING on your finger :')

From left : Teh Yvonne, Pushan, Viknesh, Raveenaa :)
Both Pushan and Viknesh really remind me of Yvonne and myself. They are always together. Share all their problems together. You don't see them being apart of each other.
Sometimes, talking to the moon is less hurting when all I tried to do is get to you. 
I want you back. You're all I had. 
Romeo save me, I've been feeling so alone.
I keep waiting for you, but you never come.
Hello peeps. What's up? What's new? I am back and that is all that's matters. Been feeling so exhausted. Been feeling so beaten up. Been feeling so tired of life. Been feeling sick of just being ME. So, I guess you'll be seeing more of me here? Honestly, sitting here and staring this screen. Being uncertain as to how am I suppose to start blogging again. My blogging skills have gone to rust man. Geez, so, exams are over. What's next? I screwed up most my papers. Sure to be resitting them again next year I suppose? But I am praying super super hard that I do not wanna sit certain papers. Let me freaking get a band five for MUET at least? Aiming like freaking 3.0 only for this term and the entire family is freaking pissed off cause' they know I can do better but I'm just settling for the second place.
The exam invigilator :) Mr. Terrence. He asked me want band I want? Band six? I answered, call me maybe? :)
Don't stop believing, hold on to that feeling :) 
So, we had a boot camp for the lower forms kiddos in school last Friday :) Yvonne and I drove ourselves to join the barbecue dinner. Speaking of which, trust me it was such a chaos driving over with phone calls coming in and they kept telling us last minute things to buy. I was screaming and panicking cause' I wanted to be there on time and the road was freaking jammed up. Thank God Yvonne was there with me to calm me down tho :) Thank you hun. Ohmygod, we were running round Tesco, petrol stations and 24 hours sundry shops to find ice cubes. God knows how tough was it for me to be in heels. Ended up taking them off when I reached school. Exactly two weeks from now, he's leaving. Held hands with the entire board and sang Auld Lang Syne for him during the dinner :) All the best and I wish you luck there brother! :)
You're a true friend ; you're here till' the end :)
My favourite pic of the night!
 For going crazy with me. For running round with me. For panicking with me which marshmallows to buy. For walking into Tesco in the rain with me. For screaming when we couldn't find the ice cubes. For yelling which soft drinks to buy. For freaking out that the parking is not okay. For snatching the trolley with me. For buying 100 paper cups with me where by only 40 people attended. For being the first person who brought me into Tesco. For talking me out when I keep telling you about all the problems. For driving together while sending all the five kids home. Gosh, how my life would be in the prefectorial board without you woman? 


Retirement's Day Group Shot :D
Prefects Day Camp Group Photo :)
Do you realized something similar in both the picture? Look properly. Now stare. See what am I seeing? Seen it yet? Yeah, I captured both the photos :) That indirectly meant, I didn't have a group shot? :'( *Teardrops* Hahaha. Nah, kidding. I capture good picture. I know. Thank you *blush*blush*

Just realized ; I didn't have a picture with him of the night. RAWRRRRRRR! 

Selca :) 
Self-captured :)
When everything is meant to be broken ; I just want you to know who I am </3
I've been wishing everyday each time my phone fucking vibrates, I always wish your name would pop up. But today, here, I guess this is where I am done. Thank you all for everything :) The ugly funny thing is ; we human are freaking judgemental. Too fucking judgemental to be truth :) You never even intend to know who I am. You freaking judge how ugly one look. You freaking tell people the bad things about others. I know, people say, as long as you are comfortable in your own skin, you are going to be okay. But, here's the thing, when there are people like you in the world, how do you expect one to be alright? Keep comparing me to her, keep doing it. Keep bringing me down. Keep telling me how suckish I am. I can't wait to crawl to the top and proof you how wrong you are on that. You know what hurts? The answer that it would always be her. That hurt. Those moment when we touch and I realized that it will be always her. That was the exact moment you kill me. It was all such a waste of time when me running around chasing stars. 
No one, no one, no one ;
Can get in the way what I feel for you.
Alicia Keys <3
Got two invitations to Diwali celebration this year. Add Maths teacher ; Mr. Umaas asked me go his house to celebrate for it in Gombak. Another one is with Navinesh at his place in Pandan Indah. Why do I feel like not attending both? Why do I even feel like I don't wanna celebrate anything this year? For all I know, I might just stone at home. Doing nothing. First year celebrating without daddy sucks cause' I no longer can go home. I can no longer go Segamat, Johor without him. Sighs. This is a picture of my dad and cousin sister during Chinese New Year :)  
What hurts the most is knowing the fact that I would never see these days anytime anymore in the future. 
It started with a whisper and that was when I kissed her.
Truthfully, I guess all I need right now is a time by myself. To pick myself up again. To get a grip of life again and I know I can get back on track. I need to heal. Oh, before I forgot. I am on the mood to spring clean my room. So, I have like new clothes to give away as well. Any one of you who wants dress, tees, shorts, let me know, I have tons of them which have never even be worn before. I no longer want them. So, you can all come and collect them yourselves at my place. But, of course, priorities goes to my bestie, Sarah Choo to choose first. If no one wants them, I'll just send them to the orphanage. Took photographs of it and my friends are wondering why am I giving away when the price tag is still on and I wanna sell it. It is new. I assure you that. Short to say, it is just ; I no longer want them lah :) P/S : I've been so addicted to The Voice now. Check this out. The Voice beats American Idol anytime man. Cried watching to certain auditions. I even started tearing up when my certain fave artist sang my favourite songs. 

First up ; Cassadee Pope from Hey Monday 
singing My Happy Ending by Avril Lavigne :)


Next ; we have Cassadee Pope again from Team Blake; 
singing Payphone by Maroon 5 :D


Third ; we have Bryan Keith of Team Adam
 singing Iris by Goo Goo Dolls :') 
This song reminded me of Ian Logan :)


Lastly, we have Michaela Paige of Team Blake ;
singing Everybody Talks by Neon Trees. 
She's only sixteen by the way :) Cool hair :D 



YELLOW. ORANGE. ORANGE. 

I need to go shopping. I need to go for movies. Go watch Ted. Go watch Skyfall. I need to restock my novels. I need to start reading and I need to do all these by myself :) I need time of my own. Can't wait to start shopping like a whacko in KLCC and Pavillion by myself again. When I get all these done, it is time for sleepovers again. Oh by the way, if I ever ask you to go out, hang out with me, whether it is movies, for a drink or whatsoever, even a lunch, it simply show how much you meant to me and that I want to spend time with you. If you think that I do not worth your time, kindly, step out of the way :) You can even step out of my life for all you want, see how many fucks I give :) Just stop wasting my time and keep on postponing outings cause' people are really annoying and irritating me when they cancel plan on me. I really needa go out. So, whether it is with out without you, I am still going to go out :) Fook the world! :) I hate people. Don't you? Great day. Great people.  

Before I forget, tomorrow's Diwali. 
So, Happy Deepavali to you and family. 
Xoxo, Raveenaa :)


Live While We're Young ;
One Direction <3



I set fire to the rain and watch it pour as I touch your face :'(








No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll keep running, just to find a way to YOU.

I asked if you would be okay with us not being married because honestly, I am scared. I am scared of losing you and always wishing you are h...