Thursday, November 1, 2012

Cause' there'll be no sunlight ; if I lose you bro-ther :')


Hello lovelies ;
Captivated at you baby, like a firework show :)
Honestly, the ugly truth is that I am done meeting new friends cause' as I grow up, I realized something unique. Everyone leaves each other in the end. Truly, no one ever lasts. Unless you're a couple. Who knows ten years down the road when someone mention my name, would you still remember me, hun? That is my question to you.

I let it fall ; my heart. 
Until you kissed my lips ; and you saved me.
You might be thinking real hard like what the heck is Raveenaa still doing here when she has like freaking four days left to her major public exam. THE REAL DEAL MAN! If you feel that this post is going to bore you, I suggest, lean back and just relax. Keep reading. I assure you this would be a good one indeed :) Smirks. Okay, have I captured your attention yet? Screw you. It is truly up to you to continue reading this tho :D If I still fail to capture your attention then just press on the utter most right hand side corner on your screen? There's a giant X there right? Yeah click that :)
I remember when we broke up the first time. 
Saying, "This is it, I've had enough," 'cause like ;
We hadn't seen each other in a month?
When you said you needed space. 

What?
So, what dragged me back into this Hell hole? Well, just when I thought I am done with meeting people. Just when I am just sick and tired of getting new friends. Life indeed has never failed to impress me. As the night is still young, I picked up my pen and suddenly, I heard a knock on the door. Pfft, trust me. Ain't here to talk of that. So, yeah. Back to my story. If you've been one of my hardcore readers ever since my first post on this blog, you would have realized my blog is filled with people. People who I love. Who never fail to impress me despite how busy they are. Life has its ups and downs. But certainly the Big Man up there has never fail me by blessing me beautiful people in life. I've met so many this year. So many of them in a new school. However here, I am just going to talk of one.
Cause' you're hot ; then your cold. 
You're yes then you're no. 
When people tell you good time passed by fast, trust me. These creatures are telling the truth. I've met this kid like five months ago and it just felt as if I've only met him yesterday? Can we have yesterday once more? Let me first tell you how we met? See, there's this orientation programme we have to go through in prefectorial board. So, we basically have to ask signatures all around from seniors and he turned out to be a Form Three kid. Pfft, yeah. Imagine calling someone younger than you, senior? Sucks big time. So yeah. I have to run around asking for signatures and he wasn't the nice one to give me free signature. He gave me so many tasks you know?
 Let me list them down for you :)
You're my heart-heart-heart-heart-heart breaker :) 
Nope, G-Dragon. You are so not :) 
You are the reason why I BREATHE!
First, he told me to spell out the Prefects Oath. Like seriously brother? I spelt them out like crazy man. 
Like, I, p-r-o-m-i-s-e, a-s a p-r-e-f-e-c-t o-f t-h-e.... 
Okay, whatever. That was task one. Then, he told me he would like to go home, ask him again tomorrow. The next day,  went to him and he went like, okay. Find out, ten things about me. I swore to myself like why didn't he tell me the day before? He had to just wait until the next day to just give me a second task? I had to like find out ten things about him. So, yeah. That leads to finding, running around, asking people and things whatsoever. He rejected the ten things biodata I found. Second round, went to find, got to open Facebook and stalk, still cannot. I remembered it was my freaking third time when I got all the biodata of his. That was already DAY 5! Okay, then when I got those done, I went to him, I said, hello senior. Can I have your signature, please? He asked me, how many signatures you have?At that point, I have 30 signatues in hand only. Then he said, I want to be the number 35th person to sign your orientation paper. So, that technically leaves me to finding five more kids to sign my paper right? After two weeks, god knows, two long weeks and I managed to find 34 people to sign my paper and he was the 35th person to sign them :) 
So, do you like wanna guess who is he? He is none other than ; Yeo Eugene :D 
Picture please ;
I can't win ; I can't reign. I would never win this game.
 Without you. Without you. Definitely without you.
So, yeah. That is rightfully him. Do not kill me for stealing your photos. Firstly, I didn't even have a photo with you? Darn sad. I have. Retirements Day :( But the photos aren't uploaded yet, so I have to like wait for it? I don't even know whether the picture is good looking not. So, we have to take a picture before you leave :) Definitely! M-U-S-T~ 
Secondly, it is so hard to find a good looking picture of yourself kiddo? Every single picture is of you with a girl? :) *smiles*
True that I am in no right position to be calling myself his best friend because despite knowing him five months ago, we only started spending time together like last few weeks? Right? I'll truly miss you, Room Head Committee :) 
Take care of yourself in New Zealand yeah :) 



Its been a long time since you came around. 
Been a long time but I'm back in town. 
This time, I'm not leaving without you :)
All the best there. Shit man, I'll actually miss you. Like really miss you bro. So, yeah. Ten years down the road, be sure you still do remember us okay? All our fucking names. Each and everyone of us. The crazy fook  things we do. Running towards Subway in the rain. Talk. Crappish gossips. Oh, climbing through the Horley Link stairs. Epic shit you taught me. Getting down at Hang Tuah just to make a phone call? Gosh! I'll miss you kid. You're always part of the family. Part of the ohana. So, be sure you come back when you have a chance okay? Go until New Zealand already, be sure to study. Don't go there go after chicks nia :) Get your driving license. Look after your parents :) Gosh, I felt like a naggy woman nawwww :( What else are there to say? Be safe, play safe? HAHAHAHA! 



I'm moving on. 
No more waiting, no more hurt
If you wanted me, you could've had me, but you didn't. 
You blew your chance.

Because it is a Wednesday night. 
You are in your free hugs tee and missing someone who doesn't even like you back :-C

People change, feelings fade, heart broken, friends leave, friends become enemies, lovers become strangers, you’ll be judged, life goes on. I ran after you when you walked out on me in school yesterday. I saw you walked off Horley link with my own pair of eyes.There are too much things to tell you. Why did I let you walk off me? Why didn't I just hug you? It was our last day of the year together and I just watch you leave. When reality hit me and I ran after you, you were long gone. It will be always her the person you love. I am just stuck on you baby. Stuck on stupid. I wanna tell you how much you mean to me. I want to tell you the world you impact me of. Am I crazy? Am I foolish? But your personality are the ones that captivated me in you. 


I'm going in for the kill ;
Skrillex :)

Check this song out :)
BLACKOUT :)
BREATHE CAROLINA ;
XOXO 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll keep running, just to find a way to YOU.

I asked if you would be okay with us not being married because honestly, I am scared. I am scared of losing you and always wishing you are h...