Thursday, October 25, 2012

我爱你...


I miss them. Being them. Just them. 
Just cute. Being cute together. 
Yes, being TOGETHER.
When everyone in school was busy asking you for a picture but there was only a person in mind you wanted to take picture with but he was so busy taking photo with others, so, technically that killed you inside. 
Went to your class seeking for you after school and saw you walked across the courtyard on your way home looking so happy. Sad that we didn't have a photo together. Should have just grip you and tell you I wanted a photo with you. Why didn't I do so? You were just there. Right before my eyes. Sighs. I can't believe I came home without a photo with you and look at how pathetic I am becoming right now over a single freaking god-damned photo. Ugh.
THIS :'(


A picture from today :) Thank you Daniel Kan and Teh Lii Ann (Middle) :) 

Good morning and good night ;

I wake up at twilight ;

It's gonna be alright; We don't even have to try
It's always a Good Time ♥

-Carly Rae Jepsen :)



I Just Haven't Met You Yet ;
Michael Buble :') 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll keep running, just to find a way to YOU.

I asked if you would be okay with us not being married because honestly, I am scared. I am scared of losing you and always wishing you are h...