Saturday, October 13, 2012

Katy Perry's on replay. Yeah, she's on replay :)


I wanna stay up all night, jump around until we see the sun.
 I wanna stay up all night, find a girl and tell her that she's The One. 
I wanna stay up all night and do it all ;
WITH YOU 



It was so funny and ironic that a week ago, Donald, Alex and I sat down for dinner and he asked me who on Earth am I literally crushing on. How am I able to love when my entire world is tearing apart and crashing down? A busy week ahead especially towards the ending. I'm just here to update to pretty much let people know that ;
 I AM  STILL ALIVE :D 

Was watching this today and it is an amazing watch :) 
A touching and a comforting watch. 
Would reckon it to my girls and boys tho ;)
Let me tell you something kid. I take things seriously. Cause' it is my work and I do not expect you to live to my expectations. Just get the heck out of my life and get out of my way. I had never bother to be in your life, so you too should get the fook out of my face. Let me tell you, the next time I hear something like that again and your name comes along with it, you're dealing with me. I've had enough. 
Everyone's patience has limits, so does mine.
 I'm done crying, thanks to you. 
Never felt this positive before.
Never felt better.
Stronger than before
STRONGER THAN EVER.
P/S : Just cause' your life's pathetic, you don't have any rights to bring the others down to. I pity you for being that low. 
Like, get a grip of life man. 

LET ME GIVE YOUR HEART A BREAK :)
Demi Lovato ;
Xoxo <3


Don't You Worry Child ;
 Swedish House Mafia <3



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll keep running, just to find a way to YOU.

I asked if you would be okay with us not being married because honestly, I am scared. I am scared of losing you and always wishing you are h...