Friday, April 20, 2012

Who on Earth uses an umbrella on a rainy day duh?

Toothless :) 

The perfect song to describe my feelings right now is Back To December by Taylor Swift. So, people have been urging me to update my blog and the picture above? Yeah, the one of me in my most favourite V-neck green dress when I was one :) See, I am not alone in that photo. Obviously, you would notice it if you are not blind :) Anyhow, the boy who is wearing the overalls? Yes, meet my older brother. People often ask me why am I friggin close to my older brother compared to the lil' one. Lemme tell you why. The truth is that, when I was young. Unlike other kids who learn to walk first and then talk? I am quite ze opposite. Yeah, mummy said that I am pretty noisy when I was young. I know. I still am noisy now. Sorry. So, when I was one or so, the person who taught me to walk, wasn't my parents nor my uncle or aunties. It was my older brother who guided me through the process. The fall, the tears, the hold, the bully, the noise, the pinch, the push, the pull, it was all him :') So, as you can see practically that was how I grew up. The screams, the advises, the tutoring, the fashion senses, the boys and everything.
Okay, as you can see. I am one step closer to Vietnam already now. The countdown begins yo! Nine days to go :) There is still so many things to do before that! Anyway, the process of getting your passport done was exhausting. Lemme tell you what happened. I told my dad to fetch me to the Imigresen Centre at the Jalan Duta and truth to be told. The reason why I asked daddy to fetch me cause' it would be faster on bike right? Instead of asking mummy to drive and fetch me there. But, dad brought me to roam and to explore the whole Kuala Lumpur I guess? He brought me to Brickfields, then to Bangsar and then ALL THE WAY TO DAMANSARA! I was friggin on the bike for two hours? My back bone hurts so so bad and he was so shy to ask direction somemore! *Slaps my forehead* I nearly passed out and thankfully, after all that touring we found the Imigresen centre and I quickly ran inside. It only took an hour or so to get my passport done?! Freaking fast right? So here is another story D: Stay tuned!
So, what happened at the Imigresen Centre. While waiting for my passport to be done for an hour, dad and I went to the cafeteria. FREAKING FOOD HEAVEN DUH! There were so many food! I volunteered myself and told dad I'll get all the food where he could get us place to sit. So, while I was queuing to buy drinks, this guy who beside me has on ZE SAME FREAKING PERFUME AS THE ONE! The worst thing is that the stranger has the same height as THE ONE! Without thinking twice, I called out his name! When that stranger looked at me and I realized that I had the wrong person I blushed and looked away. Freaking embarrassing weyh :O I missed The One like really-really so bad :'( So, I took out my phone and texted him that incident. I knew, I wouldn't have any other better chance than that to talk to him. I told him and guess what he replied? YES! He freaking replied me! He took three hours to reply that text of mine anyhow, he replied me,
Aww, whyyyy miss me?
I nearly died duh after I read that text. Too bad, I didn't reply cause' I was asleep when he replied me. *sad* Anyhow, my bestie met him last night and told me that he is good as usual. That hardworking. That tired. Take care bao bei :') 
I am lost ; I am vain. I would never be the same. Without you. Without you.
Okay! If you were my friends on Facebook or my followers on Twitter, you would have realised that last night, my siblings and I went for a wedding dinner near our house. So, this neighbour of mine, her daughter is getting married. So, she actually invited everyone around the neighbourhood for a dinner at her place. It was a buffet style. I was so excited, cause' this would actually be the first time, three of us, Sureen, Kartik and I attending a function together. We never get the chance to attend something together. One of us would always be busy with something. I would usually be me and Sureen. Or me with Kartik. Or Kartik with Sureen. But never the three of us together. Mum gave her family an angpau already, so the three of us had to take the opportunity to go, else the angpau would just be a waste. I asked mummy why she never give us the money only and the three of us can go out MAKAN BESAR HOR? == 
So, le food. Even though being served in a Chinese family, believe me when I say the food in spicy! Like freaking spicy! 
I am pretty excited cause' Jason Mraz live in Malaysia on 19th June 2012!
Justin Bieber new album BELIEVE released on 19th June 2012!
And guess who is turning eighteen on 19th June 2012?!
Okay, Pixie Lott live in Malaysia on 26th May 2010! :D
By the way, for those who didn't know. That guy, that stand up comedian guy. 
Russell Peters? Yeah, his tickets sold out already. My girls wanted to get them so so badly know? :'(
THIS IS SO ME, LOVELIES. Xx.
AARON LEE ; BRO, IF YOU ARE READING THIS ;
I WANNA MARRY A GUY LIKE HIM :D
MAJOR TURN ON!
Back To December?
Dinner with the siblings and Guik Hua tonight. Go where? Taman Midah Pappa Rich? :) Oh, a shout out to Just Girly Things! All photos by them. You can see on Facebook, I keep sharing their photos cause' it is fucking cute, perfect and TRUE! :) 
*Girls emotions and feelings yo!*
So me! :'(

Mum got me A&W for lunch! YAY! Root beer float yo! You jealous? *drools*


There is no one perfect like Gaga ♥ 
Mother Monster ; 
I love You :) 
You and I yo! ♥

Without You ;
Usher feat. David Guetta :D
If you know me, you would know that this is my fave song ♥






No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll keep running, just to find a way to YOU.

I asked if you would be okay with us not being married because honestly, I am scared. I am scared of losing you and always wishing you are h...