Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I've wasted my nights, you turned out the lights, now, I'm paralyzed?


I'm at a payphone trying to call home ;
All of my change I spent on you ;
Where have the times gone ;
Baby it's all wrong, where are the plans we made for two?


If happy ever after did exist ;
I would still be holding you like this ;
All those fairytales are full of shit ;
One more fucking love song I'll be sick.
Hello honey. We meet once again. So where were we? 
Three days to Vietnam. 
I am betting this would be my final blog post before I leave. Okay, so last Sunday, Guik Hua and I went Viva Home to get my Samsung Galaxy Note  applications there from the shop I got my phone from. 
So, we went there and even shopped for new house furniture. 
Found lotsa cool stuff. 
I love the book shelves there. The study desk there. 
Gosh, I can't wait to move in to ze new condo. 
She and I were there until Viva Home closes ;) 
Epic cool huh :) 
Monday morning, Guik Hua woke me up and dragged me to the Hartamas Imigresen centre to renew her passport. We spent about fifty minutes there? We took a cab from my place and after we were done with ze passport, we took a taxi again and went to Pavillion for lunch and movie. But before that, I actually walked over to the money changer to change Dong money, Vietnam currencies :) So, this money changer I love to go is located directly in front of Sungei Wang and to actually go there, I passed by this new Greek ice-cream shop. Okay, lemme tell you what actually caught my eye. There was this Irish man who stood in the shop and he is fucking DROP DEAD GORGEOUS. He's so cute and handsome ohmygod and I can't help but to stare at him. I think some of you might have heard of it, Mado :) It is located directly in front of Maybank Sungei Wang and opposite Lot 10. So, here you go ;
The World Best Ice-Cream
Ice Cream Like No Other
The Only Ice Cream that You can Eat with a Fork and Knife ;)

So after getting my Dong currencies, we walked over to Pavillion and got tickets for our movie, Lockout at 16:00 p.m. The movie was good man! Rating : 8/10. It starred Guy Pearce and guess what? The producers of the movie Taken? Is also the producers of this movie, Lockout. 
 "THE ONE" and I love the movie Taken so so much :') 
I thought of chopping off my hair short ;) Like Alice, Ashley Greene from Twilight or of Maggie Grace in Lockout. 
What do you think? ;)
Would it suit me?
We had lunch in Ichiban Ramen and it costed   
 RM 37.10. Here are the photos of our food :) 
First picture : Chicken Katsu Set :)
          Second picture : Chicken Teriyaki Bento Set ;)

OH! I FORGOT! GUIK HUA AND I SAW THESE OUTSIDE PAVILLION GSC CINEMA AND I DECIDED TO TAKE PICTURE WITH JOHNNY DEPP AND THE DARK SHADOWS CREW! *BEAR IN MIND THAT I WAS TRYING TO LOOK SCARY OKAY*
IT IS FREAKING COOL! :)
Okay, studies. I didn't get matrix. Oh, have I told you guys that I postponed National Service? Go next time. I am doing Form Six. Thing is, they are offering me Science and I don't wanna do Science in Form Six. I got the offer letter already :) Dream on I'll appeal for whatsoever you are not giving me.
 I mean, can't take Science anymore after two years handling it D: 
Like what she once told me, don't wanna give then fine,
 the max is I don't work for you ;)
 Thank you very much to you. Like seriously :) 
Oh people! Listen to this ; Call Me Maybe by Carly Rey Jespen! 
Freaking catchy ; I LOIKEEEE :) 
~Hey, I just met you and this is crazy.
But here's my number, so call me, maybe~


That guy from Call Me Maybe, Holden Nowell <3
 is freaking HOT! He's buff! Look at those abs :O 
I love those tattoos ♥ 
Carly Rae Jepsen, you're lucky hun ;) 


Picture of le day! :)
From left : Me, Looi Isabel/Kisa and Wen Qing :D


OHMYGOD! I FORGOT! Thanks to Ian and my older brother and everyone around me who always nudge me to watch Russell Peters. He is so funny! I watched all his videos on Youtube and I just can't get enough of him :O Hahaha. Some of his jokes are repeated but it is funny as Hell! Watch this! These are some of my fave :)

45 minutes :D
Show Me The Funny :) Part 1 :) 46 minutes :) 
Tsim Sha Tsui ;)
Russel Peters goes clubbing in Lebanon :D



I changed my blog song to 
What Makes You Beautiful ;
Cimorelli! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll keep running, just to find a way to YOU.

I asked if you would be okay with us not being married because honestly, I am scared. I am scared of losing you and always wishing you are h...