Tuesday, April 17, 2012

PC Fair ; But why got handphones too? :O

Being deeply loved by someone gives you the strength ;
while loving someone deeply, gives you courage.
-Lao Tse-
Hello followers, we meet once again :D
First and foremost, let me first pinpoint out my ultimate question of ze day. Why are there selfish people in Malaysia who loves to throw rubbish at the bus stop? I mean yes! The bus station :O Do you know how it became an eyesore to look at every morning? Come on! Most of my family members and I uses the bus to work, school, shopping malls or tuition. I bet, so many more people out there who uses bus as their public transport. It is such a terrible sight to see okay? Not only that, the smell! Super gross okay? Don't believe me? I can take photos for you to see. So, people out there! Just stop. Please just stop doing so. Save the environment. Ironic, I wonder why people never post stuffs concerning the environments as their Facebook status or make it a trend on Twitter :'(
This is the book that had been keeping me occupied. I've only read this book until Chapter Five. So, if you ask my opinions. So far so good! :D 
The Vampire's Promise by Caroline B. Cooney :)
 3 Layered Ice Tea (Guik Hua's) and 
Blueberry Ice Tea (MINE) ♥

So, I had dry curry pan mee as well with le Blueberry Ice Tea for lunch. So sorry that I forgot to take a picture of ze food. Okay, so what Guik Hua and I did on Sunday was we took a bus from Maluri and from Maluri we exchanged another Rapid Bus to KLCC =D We got three tickets for ze movie Mirror Mirror @ seven at night in Hall Twelve, Row J, number ten, eleven and twelve. The tickets costs frigging expensive there duh :O I wonder how much the 3D tickets would cost there then :O
I rate the movie Mirror Mirror 8/10. The movie is by Julia Roberts and Lily Collins. Why I loves the movie was cause. There were no boring moments. Everyone in the cinema laughed all the way and the dwarfs were so so cute and awesome love story-line. I reckon this to all of you who is like myself loves Julia Roberts and comedy pieces like Adam Sandler :D Oh, anyhow! To those who freaking loves to check their phone in the cinema as to what time is it or to reply text messages, I recommend you to go kill yourself. I really hate having people's phone ringing in the cinema. Really such a mood spoiler. To those who thinks throwing popcorns in cinema is fun? Kill yourself. Serious. It is fucking disturbing okay. Attitudes problems duh! 
DO YOU FRIGGING PAID ATTENTION TO SILENT YOUR PHONES?
 I DON'T CARE IF IT FUCKING VIBRATES OR WHATSOEVER! YOU THINK THE CALL IS URGENT AND IT IS IMPORTANT FOR YOU TO ANSWER ;  
FUCKING GET OUT OF THE THEATER! 
This song is titled I Believe (In Love) from the movie Mirror Mirror. 
The song is so catchy and Bollywood inspired :) I LOIKE =D
So, ze PC Fair this year. I love the idea this year. Freaking huge than previous years and they are more organised! So a big round of applause to them all who worked hard and got it successfully done! So what did I got? 
I got the orange speakers for my laptops and the product is from Singapore. The new black Samsung Galaxy Note with a red leather cover, screen protector and a 8GB memory card for only RM 1899! Friggin cheap! :) Too bad, I forgot the Maybank credit card Visa points during ze fair! *ISH* I even forgot my Nandos vouchers. See how forgetful am I? Just cause' I was rushing for my movie. Anyhow, the Digi centre in KLCC? Has a very poor customer service. By the way, I bumped into Yvonne Tan, Thomas Teoh and Cassandra Yong during the fair! I learnt so so much 'bout credit cards today and on our way home? Had "THE TALK" with Guik Hua, I need dad's help! I'm moving into a condo soon =D
Okay, "THE ONE" I miss you. Really, I do. But how on mother nature Earth am I suppose to talk to ya? :S Anyhow, to Aaron Lee, be strong, I just read the news and he just lost his uncle. I don't know what happened nor the reason why. But, anyhow, I just wanna drop by and tell him that I'm sorry for the loss. Be strong and have faith. He is in much better place now. He's with better people,with God. I don't know how to calm you but all I can say is, cherished those moments with him and live your life. Learn and appreciate people around you okay? Take care. Weird, how much we would only start appreciating people after losing them.

MY NATIONAL SERVICE LETTER JUST ARRIVED! OHMYGAEEZ. But, I gotta like go to claim it from the Yulek post office tomorrow. LIKE WHO ON EARTH knows where is Yulek? I had to like end up asking directions from Kevin, Justin and Sarah. The worst of all is having the Google Map and there is no Yulek post office on that map? == OHMYYYY! Guess who texted me yesterday? Anyhow, listen to this song!
Titled : Fun! By We Are Young feat. Janelle MonĂ¡e :D
My friends are in the bathroom getting higher than the Empire State ♥
I love the line the most in the entire song ;)



*This is a special post for a friend of mine, Jaynie. Most of ze pictures used in this post in this blog is what she sent me last year during her Chinese New Year party. Wondering does she even remembered?*


You guys know, there is a photo of Matt with a fan girl. He was carrying her and she planted a kiss on his cheek. Lemme cry my eyeballs out okay? Bye :'(


-Spontaneous Me-
Lindsey Stirling  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll keep running, just to find a way to YOU.

I asked if you would be okay with us not being married because honestly, I am scared. I am scared of losing you and always wishing you are h...