Saturday, April 14, 2012

Everybody's talking how I can't, I can't be your love :'(


Do you know who that girl is in that photo? It is someone I arise to each day and the person the mirror reflects. That girl in the photo is someone I look at every single day without fail in the bathroom mirror while I was brushing my teeth or directly after having my face washed. That girl in that photo changed. I don't know what happened. But, I changed. That picture was captured by my desk-mate, this girl who sad next to me the entire Form Five life in Convent Pineapple Hill. Kit May. That is her name. The photo was took after tuition in Petaling Street. So, here is a picture of myself and Kit May :) It was a Monday ; 14/03/2011 in Mr. Freddy's Chemistry class, in Kasturi ♥
Looking at old photos and realizing how happy I were back then makes me sad. No matter how busy I used to be then. I barely recognized the girl in that photo anymore. Really, I don't know what happened. True enough when people say that, the weather change, feelings fade, the plants wilt and withered, people die, people step into your life, they touch and go, people die and people changed :O That is what I feared the most. Do you remember how much people used to tell you that you gotta have dreams in life as dreams do come true? Well, they definitely did forgot to mention that NIGHTMARES are part of our dreams as well.
She's strong, she knows her worth, she never settles. She is me ♥ 
 It is sad if you love that guy and he can't love you back that way. So,in order to save yourself,you gotta like say goodbye :'( Beautiful. So, I went dinner with my family the other day and I missed our day together. I miss spending time with you. Honestly, in my opinion, it doesn't really matter we are spending our time out together or something. I think it is comforting to know that someone is there for you. Likewise, you feel secure that he is there no matter what happens. Like, even when Hell freezes over, you'll still know he is there :'( But in my case? It seems like hardly. True, in certain people's life, the impossible become the possible. Legit huh? But, in this life, in this birth, these all truly is impossible right now. Maybe I am just putting a full stop into all these. I know, giving up doesn't sound like Raveenaa. You might think that I would be like the last person in the list to give up. But, sometimes, when you are too strong and you stop showing your emotions, people starts thinking that you don't own emotions. People forget that you too, do have feelings. I sound so emotional, cause' truly, I am feeling down.
So what obviously ruined my day today? I woke up today at four in the evening? I know. The reason why I slept in was cause' I didn't know what to have for lunch and I didn't wanna wake up and crack my head to figure out what to eat. So, once I was awake, I went to grab dinner. Remember in the previous post? I told you that I didn't get the call-backs? So, Admin nudged me and told me that they wanted me to beg them. Not appeal yeah? Beg them for a call-back? I mean? Like what for? You know I wanted that so so bad. That is like my dream okay? You know, you guys had just like ruined it for me? I know, I'm not smart. I am fully aware of it and I'm sorry that I am not. It is just, now that you pushed me to the edge and made me not get that three years, fine! You make sure this. I promised to never seek any favours nor jobs from you in the future. No matter what happens. You think I never had my future planned out? Gosh, please. Bear in mind that in life, there is always a second choice. A second opt. A second way out okay?
Whatever Lola wants, Lola gets. 
Sometimes I feel we human do take others in life for granted. I do feel that sometimes but all I give is a bitter smile. He told me something today and I wonder among us all. Like among us all you have, do I remark anything in your life as much as you do in mine? A guider? An adviser? Ironic, I care what your point of view is. So, Guik Hua texted me and she told me she had Thai food for dinner and they have killer pallets! Hot and spicy! Photos captured on Black Canyon at Jaya Jusco. 
Here are the pictures ;
Followed by two food pictures that I had in Oldtown ze other day but I forgot to update them :O 
But I can't, just the thought of you; Turns my whole world misty blue ;
Ohhhhhhh, no I can't no I can't, I can't forget you ;
My whole world turns misty blue.
Ian made me listen to this and it is so sad :O Superman ; Five For Fighting by Boyce Avenue. Funny, I was chatting with him on Facebook and he went offline. Ian, now you know how observant am I? Hahaha. Anna oh anna :) So, I think I better get going. Nothing much else to say. I've been here for an hour. Take care dear readers. Thank you for being my loyal die hard fan :)  I gotta hit the sack as well. Going Chan Sow Lin tomorrow to collect my condo keys, then Viva Mall for Mirror Mirror and finally the KLCC for PC Fair. Or should I just go KLCC to watch the movie? :O Good day and good night. 05:11 a.m.
Picture of le day!
 Found this in her phone. 2007 photo. 
Times Square, Nippon Tei. The shop has went bankrupt. 
Damn, six years passed by already? 28/07/2007. 
Dequeen Yap's birthday. I remembered :)


Song For Viola ;
Peter Bradley Adams <3




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll keep running, just to find a way to YOU.

I asked if you would be okay with us not being married because honestly, I am scared. I am scared of losing you and always wishing you are h...