Friday, March 9, 2012

A Little Dream Of Me ♥



You have THAT special place inside my 
heart ♥



7/3/2012 ; WEDNESDAY 

Crashing through a deeper ocean 
Drown in waves of pure emotion,
Tears there, rolling from each others eyes. 
(Marching Band)

So, I was awake for a total of fifty hours of Tuesday and Wednesday. I kicked off my day by dropping by in Segi College at Masjid Jamek to meet Fanny. I promised her to meet her at one in the afternoon in the library. So, once I got to find her, oh, I gotta tell you, Segi College library's guard is very cute. He had such a quiet brown eyes. 
So, Fanny grabbed me and we went to had a drink at the nearest mamak we could find and believe me, it was a FULL HOUSE! :O Fanny and I were so loud there, we were talking, laughing and giggling away so LOUD man! Thank God nobody cared. Two young ladies talking that loud? I wonder which guys would choose us as their wives? ;)


Who's this? You look good in specs tho :) 

Stars shining bright above you, night breezes seem to whisper, "I love you".
It was then my phone rang and Sureen told me that he is on his way to meet me in KLCC. So, I bid goodbyes with Fanny after she walked me to the PUTRA LRT station and guess what? I bumped into Sureen in the train? Since I just got my salary. I promised him that I would be spending him everything on that day. We walked ourselves to the cinema first. We got our tickets (RM 18), THIS. MEANS. WAR. The movie was so good?! It starred Chris Pine, Reese Witherspoon and Tom Hardy. I rate the movie 9/10 because it was so good! IT IS A MUST WATCH!

"Lots of pretty-pretty ones, They want to get you high ;
But all the pretty pretty ones, will leave you low and blow your mind".
(Marilyn Manson ~ The Dope Show)
Sureen and I went to walk around after that and we ended up in the Petronas Gallery. 
It was amazing, beautiful and talented. Too bad I don't appreciate arts as much as Sureen does. Thing is, it is all the Hotshots from the Star Paper! They are all shots from the newspaper. I reckon you people go visit it, it is free! What harm would it cause? I got a small gift cause' Sureen and I both filled in a customer feedback form. The post cards are so pretty, here is a picture of them ;



Cause there’ll be no sunlight ; If I lose you, baby
There’ll be no clear skies ; If I lose you, baby
Just like the clouds
My eyes will do the same, if you walk away
Everyday it will rain, rain, rain...
So, after the gallery, Sureen and I walked to Kinokuniya and we searched for books. Too bad, nothing caught my attention and we went for lunch at the food court. I had the Hachigo Japanese food and Sureen had naan with tandoori. Believe me, my food which had costed me RM 13.00, SUCKED! I had like two mouths of it and I pushed it away. I had the Spicy Chicken Bento. Oh, how much I disliked it. Honestly, I don't know whether is it my problem or the food. Cause' lately I have not been eating right. Got to get healthy food tips from brother Ian I guess? *wink*Here are the pictures ;




There's a stranger in my bed, This a hickie or a bruise?After lunch, Sureen and I walked to the Rock Corner to check some cd's out. We went in for movie a short while later with a large popcorn and a large ice lemon tea. Sureen was making me laughed the whole day. What surprised me most was that the cinema was full know? When Sureen and I walked in. After movie, we both went to the Video Ezy and went home by bus shortly after. I reached home at 20:30p.m. Showered and had my dinner and slept until 06:00a.m. in the morning.

PICTURE OF THE DAY!

BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE IN MY LIFE! Thursday ; 8/3/2012I would trade any day of my life to go through this again 
I woke up at six in the morning and the first thing done was my 3D manicure!

I finally found you, my missing puzzle piece ;
I’m complete 
 ♥
I went back to sleep at 08:30 a.m after watching the KONY 2012 video and I woke up only at 15:00 p.m. Skipped lunch and mum came home. After much pleading, begging, tearing and asking ; she allowed me to go meet HIM! ♥

Rock my world until the sunlight ;
Make this dream the best I've ever known ;
Dirty dancing in the moonlight ;
Take me down like I'm a domino.
So, I had dinner and I got myself ready. I even did the laundry. So, after much pleading, begging, tearing and asking again, she agreed to fetch me and Sureen to him.  So, Sureen and I met up Mr. Syed Anwar al-Junid at Ilmutek. God, how much I've missed him. It had been nearly four months since the last time I saw him. He finished his class late. It was nearly 11p.m. when we settled down and climbed into his car.

"You're so hypnotising, could you be the devil, could you be an angel
Your touch magnetizing, feels like going floating, leave my body glowing".
He said, my brothers and I look the similar? Somehow, when he looked at them, he knew we are related. People says, the three of us share the same piece of eyes. So, we drove and we decided to go Oldtown, Alam Damai, at first but we ended up in Pappa Rich, Taman Midah. GREAT! Awesome. Better choice! 



What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, stronger!We settled down and we talked. We ordered food and we talked. I'll upload the photos of the food last. Like talked. I missed him so so much. I missed him tremendously. There was lots of catching up going on. I am not going to blog about what we said cause that would be something special for me to keep. So, I got him two stuffs. He was so happy when he opened them. I was so so glad he loved them cause' it costed me too and thank God he loved it! 




I've got tired of waiting. Wondering if you were ever coming around? There are so many advices he gave me. So, I am smiling to myself now typing it. I love that man. That teacher. That best friend. That friend. He is the BEST know? There is so much about him that I wanna tell you. It was so nice meeting him today. Like, we are finally not teacher and student anymore but I can still feel the impact of him being my tutor. My guidance. The one that I would always seek after. Thank you so much for that. Never wanna lose you. He fetched Sureen and I home and we reached home at 01:00a.m. It was such a blissful day. Gotta do this more often 

FOOD PICTURES! ♥






Don't walk away from me The mee goreng in Pappa Rich was so good? Sureen had that. Anwar ate the Asam Laksa. The dry curry noodles with curry and cappuccino are mine. He paid for the bill, I was so touched. Thank you so much for the day. Thank you so much for the time. Thank you so much for the two hours.  I love you teacher. Xoxo.


It is 05:15a.m. and I gotta go to bed. Been here for two hours and fifteen minutes. Ian, I am freaking proud of you. You rock! You are the most reliable person that I can count on! Sarah, I can't finish the movie. Got to return them to you. I love you both very much to my last breath. Take care. Hugs! Xoxo.

You ignore me, but I like you. You don't do anything, but I fell in love with you. I miss you, though I know you don't ever think about me 
Green Day ;Working Class Hero 
Edited ; 08032012 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll keep running, just to find a way to YOU.

I asked if you would be okay with us not being married because honestly, I am scared. I am scared of losing you and always wishing you are h...