Tuesday, March 13, 2012

All the things that you are ; Beautifully broken, alive in my heart ♥


Hello, British bloke :P

And know that you are everything, let your heart sing and tonight, we light up the stars;
All that you are.
Hello once again. Remember me? Your blogger. It is real ironic because I can't seemed to find time to finish my work that was given to me but I could always find the time and the right reasons to blog. Okay, lets cut short the crap and lets begin to rock and roll the story. Why am I here? To advice you and let you know I am here once again for each and everyone of you. Let me begin my story, shall we? So, I woke up this morning and after preparing Western food as my lunch and I made Sureen lunch as well. He had rice, curry chicken with fried egg tho. So, after I finished cooking and did the dishes as well, I decided to sit down and logged on Facebook. Sureen ignored me and enjoyed his lunch while watching Grown Ups by Adam Sandler happily.

 I said it once but I am going to say it again anyhow. 
Picture perfect! Flawless ;) *Meow*

Twenty-four oceans ; Twenty-four skies ; Twenty-four failures ; And twenty-four tries 
Twenty-four finds me ; In twenty-fourth place ; With twenty-four drop outs 
At the end of the day 
So, liked I said, I logged on Facebook and saw something on the official page of the Ministry Of Education's Facebook status update. Turned out, I was pretty much wrong.   We all thought SPM results would be released on twenty second, but today, it had been confirmed that SPM 2011 results would be released on the twenty first. So, there is eight days left to go. Yes, you can even count with your fingers now. Thing is, I freaked out. I screamed and I was strumming on the computer keyboard and quickly to find my brother in London, Ian. I was freaking out and all Ian could say was I sound like I was about to go war in the front line. That made me laughed my ass off man. God anna! You can make me laugh like a mad woman. I told him that I am going offline to call up my History teacher, Mr. Ahmad, and Ian went like, no, don't need to call Mr. Ahmad there is no point of calling him cause' he would be like ;
"Kelas dengar sini kelas.. shhhh! Jangan mahu bercakap lagi, ahh dengar sini kelas".
I laughed so hard that Sureen called me a maniac duh! Ian had been in Mr. Ahmad's class for five years, so do I. So, I bet whoever who attends Mr. Ahmad's History class would understand that red quote pretty well! :D I couldn't stop freaking out so Ian said,
"Take a chill pill, enjoy life as it comes. You only live once, so there is no 
point of fretting over things you have no control over".
Ian left for college shortly after and told me he wanted to shoot me with a tranquilizer cause' I couldn't stop freaking out? Duh! What kind of brother does that to his younger sister? Anyhow Ian, congrats! You are going to be an uncle now that your older sister is pregnant :) Aww, it is such a great news man :') 

And what ; Do you think you'd understand
I'm boy, no, I'm a man
You can't take me ; And throw me away 
I'm Still Here ; John Rzeznik ♥ (Treasure Planet)
So, even after talking to Ian, I was still freaking out. So, I called up my History, Biology and Maths teachers and told them this news. Oh, speaking about my Maths teacher, Mr. Kung, I am going to meet him in Pudu at 15:00p.m. tomorrow. I even called up my aunt who is from Puchong to tell her this news.  She was at work when I call her, she encouraged me so so much know? She was saying that no matter what the results is, I would be so proud of you cause' you did your best and you never did need to prove yourself to anyone. You have got no one to prove yourself to. So just chill, relax and take it easy. She said, life goes on somehow. I would never forget this quote she texted me ;
TAKE IT EASY ; FAIL IS NOT SCARED BUT QUIT IS! ♥
I LOVE YOU AUNT CHOON LANG ♥
 Happy Diwali ♥ 26/10/2011♥ 
 My yellow punjabi suit ♥ 26/10/2011 ♥
Tolberone :D

 I love you two ♥


04/10/2011♥
Happy birthday ;)

On the chair! ♥

He has a PhD in ROTAN-ing students! ♥

Nah! Hottest Maths teacher :) HAHAHA. Banyak cun lah you cikgu ♥
A picture of my Maths teacher, Mr.Kung. Hot and cun gila! Handsome kan? He is wearing a yellow shirt (: 16/03/2011 

UK :P

And I'd give up forever to touch you; Cause' I know that you feel me somehow ;
You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be ; And I don't want to go home right now 
Okay, lets get down to business. So, the reason I wanted to blog tonight was cause' this girl, I shall name her Scarlett sounds nice. So, Scarlett came online just now and she asked if she could talk to me. She told me she tried to suicide and she failed. I got even more shocked and asked her why would she wanna suicide? She said she had three sleeping pills but she is still alive and I kept comforting her. Hoping she shall tell me the reason why she wanna suicide. She said, she hated this world and she is scared to continue this life. I persuade her to keep talking to me as I didn't want her to feel alone. I wanted her to know that I am always here if she shall need me. Anytime, anywhere and anyplace. She said, she is scared of the upcoming SPM results and she feel so much pressure and stress upon her. She told me, she has an elder brother who is in Delhi, who is soon to be a doctor and she said she is very-very, super-duper close to this brother of hers. He challenged her to be a doctor like him, or else he would never-ever talk to her ever again. Scarlett felt like crying her lungs out when she told me the story. She told me, how would it feel like if Ian or Mr. Donald or any of my brothers would about to do the same to me as what her brother did to her? She said, she can't really help herself no longer and she said she is just a normal student and she could not compare herself to me. So, you guys wanna know what I did advice her?  I'll advice each and everyone of you the same way I did as her. So ;
Scroll on! ♥




Turn around, every now and then I get a little bit lonely and you're never coming around ;
Turn around, Every now and then I get a little bit tired of listening to the sound of my tears :'(

Okay, this is what I said. Do you think every SPM candidate batch 2011 is going to score straight Aces? No! Scarlett said, these days, without a good SPM result, you couldn't do anything. I fully disagree with you. Let me now tell you, I knew people who failed practically all the subjects in SPM but they are a law degree holder today. I met people who quit school who is a multi-billionaire today.  Yes, I do not deny that if you have a very good results in SPM, scholarships and chances would be there for you to succeed in life. But, how well do you know that you are not gonna slack in the future? It is weird Scarlett, cause' you mentioned Mr. Donald and Ian being disappointed in me if I do not score good results in SPM. Well, I guess this is where you're wrong. We are all a family. You mean as much to Mr. Donald as much as I do too. Plus, let me tell you, your parents and everyone around you would be as proud as I do when the results are out. You are wrong Scarlett at me being a top student. I am not. Sincerely, I struggled a lot. I failed my Add Maths. I failed Chemistry. But I managed to bulk up, thanks to Ian who had always been there. Tuition teachers. Everyone around me. You are indeed super wrong if you think I did well for my SPM papers. I screwed up my Biology paper two. My Add Maths paper two would be into the drain and my Biology paper two-Mr. Donald's paper was a DISASTER! Well, all I got to say is, we humans ain't perfect my darling. But what we need to do is to earn big money someday and we would then be considered successful in life. Come on lah! I've met people in life who score less Aces than people who score straight Aces and they earn more money. So, let me ask you Scarlett. What does SPM prove actually? That you are smart? Yes, but would you be able to apply everything you learnt from textbooks into life later? No! We learn through experiences. Bit by bit. So, 94' liners, let me tell you, it is okay if you do not score straight Aces in SPM, work harder in FORM 6? Work harder in private colleges then. Prove yourself. If you could not afford to pay, it is okay, there is always PTPTN. You can even work for a while before you continue studying (likewise what I am doing now). So, 94' liners, I wished each and everyone of you, best of luck, pray for myself and the others on 21st March 2012. It is a Wednesday. Not a Thursday. Oh, by the way Ian, I freaking need your England number cause' I want you to be the first human to know my results. So yeah :) That's about it. Oh, you would be proud right no matter what I get? Right? Right? Or you'll shoot me with a tranquilizer? ==



You Belong To Me ;
Cobra Starship! ♥





There's "hell" in hello, 
"good" in goodbye, 
"lie" in believe, 
"over" in lover, 
"end" in friend, 
"ex" in "next",
 & "if" in life.





Blogged for 
1 hour 57 minutes ♥ 










No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll keep running, just to find a way to YOU.

I asked if you would be okay with us not being married because honestly, I am scared. I am scared of losing you and always wishing you are h...