Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Girl don’t put on that wedding dress ; It’s not me next you :'(




Trust me when I say I have been staring at this monitor for the past half an hour :'(

Your daddy always said, you should stay away from a fool like me. A fool like me.
And when your momma sees me callin' on your telephone, she hangs up on me, the bitch hangs up on me. Huh?!


It is 03:34 in the morning and here I am blogging. To be frank, I had just finished watching this movie of Johnny Depp and Aaron Eckhart. I rate the movie 6/10. It is titled The Rum Diary. The movie was two hours long. To be honest, after thirty minutes watching the movie, I wanted to exit the movie and watch something else. But it was my elder brother who saw my intention of doing so, told me to hang on and finished the movie. He said, "hang in there, watch till' the end and I bet, you would learn something by the end of the movie".


Is the solution always alcohol? First and foremost, I need to thank some of my loyal blog readers. Now let me tell you that I am so proud of getting positive feedbacks from beautiful people in life. Just the other day, a girl texted me and told me how much my blog inspired her and how much she needed my advice on love. It is ironic isn't it? When I am not a love guru nor a love expert but people are seeking advices from me. I shall keep the conversations private and confidential for the sake of my readers :D But, I thank you to all those who spent your time reading my blog. I thank you, yes YOU, who is reading this for spending your time reading this post.


Every teardrop is a waterfall. 
Really? Cause' it had been a while since the last time I cry. There is only 16 days left to results day. I ain't joking. Remember the major exam I took last year? Towards the final? Yes, the SPM result would be announced on 22nd March 2012. Honestly, I don not know what to expect. I screwed my Add Maths paper two. My Chemistry paper three. My Biology paper two. Everyone on Twitter and Facebook, people around me have so much faith in me. They have more faith in me, more than I do of myself. I don't know what is the final results on twenty second. I mean, I don't wanna let people down. I especially don't want to let my dad, mum, parents, brothers, aunts, family and Ian down :'( I can't expect even a slightest disappointment from them. I really do hope they are proud of me no matter what the results turned out to be :')
Tell me what you want to hear? Something that were like those years. 




Waking up on a Monday ; Treating it like a Sunday. (Someday,OK) 
Sarah, she updated her blog and she told me to go drop by. I was so shocked when I saw my photo there and I was so touched to she that she actually blogged about me with the title of the blog post that sounded like this ;
The One That I Will Never Leave :)
I smiled to myself and realised that I was honestly, truly, amazingly touched. You should drop by too you know :D Check this out ,
http://www.sarahhcc.blogspot.com/2012/03/one-that-i-will-never-leave.html




If you hold tight, shadows will be lost in the light.
Oh cause' sometimes, fate and your dreams will collide.
So don't walk away from me, 
Don't walk away from me, 
Don't walk away from me ♥ Holes Inside 
♥ 


If you read Sarah's blog, you would notice a line where she stated I am freaking addicted to this guy, Joe Brooks. Yes, she is right. I am addicted to his songs, but not his looks. Yes, he is cute. But, I love his drummer more. Matt. Clinton, is the keyboard player. The Trio came to Malaysia and they just left for Los Angeles for their next concert. Okay, let me introduce the Trio's first thing firsts :)
From left : Matt-my love, Joe Brooks and Clinton :D


So, Matt is on the drum. Joe is the lead singer and the lead guitarist and Clinton is the keyboard player. You can actually goggled about them. Hey, wanna know an exciting story? MATT FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER! I woke up and when I saw that, I started screaming my way off around the house :D 
Here are some pictures of Joe and the Trio's :)




And of course, my love, Matt de la Garza ♥ 


I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more.

If you shall love me for another thousands years, how old would you be then? 
So, Ian and I are chatting live on Facebook now. Screw that. I was just talking about high school with him. Honestly speaking, I miss studying. I miss my studying life. I honestly can't wait for college. Well, it would be awkward and hard to start all over. People judge you all over again. The process repeats and I am tormented along with it, meeting new people again. What Choon Lang said? 
CIRCLE OF LIFE ==




In another life, I would be your girl.
I would tell you how much I hate people judging me through first impression. I hated it! Just because I am friendly, people tend go around and spread rumors about me. Just because I am loud, doesn't mean I am doing it on purpose. It is just me. I just wonder why people can never accept me like I do towards them. Not a note of self praising, but just so you know, I have never judged a person straight. I never do it. I only judge a person's characters after spending a day with him or her. Well, but eventhough so, I don't back-stab people. I keep those opinions to me, myself and I. Now, tell me, are you with me for this matter?
I don't want another pretty face,
I don't want just anyone to hold,
I don't want my love to go to waste,
I want you and your beautiful soul.



Summer after high school when we first met, we make out in your Mustang to Radiohead. On my eighteenth birthday, we got matching tattoos ;)
I am just seventeen going on eighteen? 
I have been occupied by this recently ;


Just finished this ;


Dearest awesome blog readers, I do have a question. How come people's hair bun looks like these ;



But my hair bun looks like these? 





I know. Messy and ugly :'(




I think, I might actually end up being a journalist instead of a lawyer nor doctor.




Princess Of CHINA ;
Coldplay feat. Rihanna 












No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll keep running, just to find a way to YOU.

I asked if you would be okay with us not being married because honestly, I am scared. I am scared of losing you and always wishing you are h...