Monday, December 5, 2011

We would have our WEDDING on the beach ^^



Hey boy! Yes you. YOU! You can't just come into my life. Make me fall in love with you. Make me care for you. Then just checked out of my life :(



Okay, before I do start blogging, let me do first introduce to you one of my best friend's blog. http://thisblogiscurrentlyunavailable.blogspot.com
Okay, please do click on the link and drop by else easier to say visit her blog for me please? This blog belongs to one of my close friend, Looi Isabel, that is her name. Here are pictures of us that I really do love A LOT!

 Okay guys! Meet my new boyfriend,Alexander. He is hot and handsome eh? I love him so much! Oh,he is mine baby! Muacks baby! ♥

Alexander asked me to be his Valentine and look at Ashiqin's expression would you? Of course I do Alexander. I love you ♥ I am so in love with your brown eyes. Are they brown?





I fell in love with this ♥

"It Girl" - Jason Derulo (cover by Alex Goot)

"It Girl"
I've been looking under rocks and breaking locks
Just tryna find ya
I've been like a maniac insomniac,
5 steps behind ya
Tell them other girls, they can hit the exit
Check please...
Cause I finally found the girl of... my dreams
Much more than a Grammy award,
That's how much you mean to me



[Chorus:]
You could be my it girl
Baby you're the shit girl
Lovin' you could be a crime
Crazy how we fit girl,
This is it girl
Give me 25 to life
I just wanna rock all night long,
And put you in the middle of my spotlight
You could be my it girl
You're my biggest hit girl


Let me play it loud
Let me play it loud like...
Oh oh oh oh [x2]
Let me play it loud
Let me play it loud like...
Oh oh oh oh [x2]
Let me play it loud

Another song covered by Alex Goot, Luke Conrad and Chad Sugg would be this ;
This one's for you and me, living out our dreams
We're all right where we should be
Lift my arms out wide I open my eyes
And now all I wanna see
Is a sky full of lighters
A sky full of lighters :')


Okay, since you followers know I am super free these days and have nothing better to do right? I have decided to catch up on movie marathon. So, both my brothers and I were watching this series online, THE WALKING DEAD. It is a zombie movie :) The three of us were like watching Season One and Two until 6a.m. yesterday know? Guiness World Record man with no sleep :) INTRODUCING THE WALKING DEAD TO YOU ;











You guys might wanna know what I had been doing on lately. Wanna catch up things with me eh? I had been hanging on the phone with Navin. Oh, we were on the phone again today and we were babbling things out. So, I had been reading novel also. This is the novel that had been keeping me occupied lately. 

The Vampire Academy, Book One by Richelle MEAD :D I am only halfway through tho. So, I shall comment on the book only when I finish tho :) So, yeah. It is 02:11a.m. now and I am planning not to sleep. Why? It is because I had been sleeping for the whole day and honestly, I hate myself over it. I mean, this is not how I would like to spent my four months holiday ahead. So, what am I going to do is, I am going to get myself out of the house tomorrow alone, and travel all the way to Leisure Mall and check out any vacancy available for me :) I might be trying out Popular Bookstore, GSC Cinema, even McD if I have to :X







 I am really hoping I get the job tho :S I have few outings to be done this week. Thursday Mid Valley with Nadhra and Alini. Then, Pavillion for the Japanese Exhibition thing with Allison and Karman Tee. Friday, Jusco. Got to go help out mum get new rice cooker, school uniform for Kartik, new working clothes for mum and etc. There are just too much to be done. After leaving for Jusco with mum, that night when I reach home, I am going to shower, eat and leave for Puchong to Choon Lang's aunt place. Alone again I guess? :X I would be back by Sunday or so and work beginning 12th December, which is a Monday and indulge myself into piano again beginning 15th this month. 

Navin got me a sad news today. He would be in KL next week and he told me that two of his best friends, one from Sentul and the other from Kajang would accompany him to the Low Yat plan. I don't wanna sound sad here when I am but hey, life got to move one right? So yeah :S At least, I get to start my work earlier and I wish him have fun with them then yeah :) Just when I wanna spent time with you :'( But, hey, I got to be as positive as before! My previous post! Raveenaa! It is all over now my dearest darling


My elder brother was playing this song whole night. Just share it with you people :D 
LISTEN TO THIS ♥

After listening to that, watch this :) This link was posted on my wall by Susila :D 

Next, I would like to introduce this guy to you loyal followers :) Boyce Avenue. I actually saw his name through Justin Tan's Twitter profile and decided to give it a try and listen to him :D So, you too can give it a try and listen to him okay? 


We Found Love - Rihanna feat. Calvin Harris (Boyce Avenue piano acoustic cover)

Coldplay- Fix You (Boyce Avenue feat. Tyler Ward acoustic cover)
(Glee & Rock in Rio)

Maroon 5 - She Will Be Loved (Boyce Avenue feat. Tiffany Alvord acoustic cover)

For those playboys and playgirls out there, I salute you. Why? Cause' you are able to change your feelings anytime. But how? I get it when people change but I never understand how those feelings fade. I mean, you used to love that guy and how do you pretend like nothing is wrong after meeting him after so long? I mean, when you miss him and stuff, how can you be so cool? :'(


Listen to this song OH MY ANGEL with lyrics by Yuvan Yuvathi. Bharath sang them. DAMN! He is so cute :S This song was recommended by him :D 

Sung By Dhanush
Music By Anirudh

This is Dhanush. He sang this song. Kolaveri means murderous rage. The feeling you get when you wanna kill someone. That boiling point of yours? Yes, that is it :D The wife is the one sitting next to the music director. I am not sure whether she is the producer or she is directing this film. The wife is so pretty whereby for me Dhanush has no look at all. He is not handsome BUT! His acting and dancing RULES! He is the third highest paid actor in India after Rajinikanth and Kamal Hassan :D I would change my blog song to this song after this :D 

I AM A HUGE FAN OF PARTY ROCK ANTHEM! RED FOO AND SKY BLUE :D YES! FROM THEIR, EVERYDAY I AM SHUFFLING UP TO I AM SEXY AND I KNOW IT :D BUT, TRUST ME, YOU GOT TO LISTEN TO THIS! FROM THEIR SHUFFLE UP TO THEIR WIGGLE :) IT IS A REMIX OF BOTH AND JUSTIN BIEBER WAS SHUFFLING WITH THEM DURING AMERICAN'S MUSIC AWARDS :D TO ME,THEY JUST BROUGHT A WHOLE NEW LEVEL TO THE MUSIC AWARD KNOW? 



‎"If u want to be happy with a Man,
Love him less & understand him more.
&
If u want to be happy with a Women,
Love her more and never try to understand her"

DYNAMITE
TAIO CRUZ ^^

Emma once told me, high school is a place where you would meet your bridemaids. But high school got me these three angels who change my life forever. 
From left: Me, Hidayah, Kit May and Nadhra.
They are undeniably the best and believe me, you should have been there with me during our SPM exam especially our Science papers where Hidayah was freaking out and she went like *KALAULAH AKU BELAJAR KAN* AND she is one super thin girl when she eats A LOT know? Geez, I am so jealous of her. May was the luckiest one as she finished her SPM exam in school. She dropped Biology :D Nadhra and I are like the lucky ones where our dad would buy us lunch everyday after our second paper :D
Believe it or not, the four of us had been classmates since Form 1 and had became close desk-mate this year :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll keep running, just to find a way to YOU.

I asked if you would be okay with us not being married because honestly, I am scared. I am scared of losing you and always wishing you are h...