Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I'm stunningly sexy but not not pretty :)


Let’s commit the perfect crime, I’ll steal your 
heart, and you steal mine...♥



GREAT! Once again, I am practically here just to complain again. However, this time is a little different. This post is blogged using the blue ACER netbook that I owned. I would post a picture of it later. Thing is, I am freaking pissed. WHY? I just logged on to Facebook and it is freaking depressing.

How would you feel when you wanna spend time with someone so badly and they end up ditching you? How would you feel when that particular person drop by your area and did not even have the effort to notify you that he is here when you bloody miss him so much? Whoosh, I am telling you. IT HURTS FOR GOD DAMN SAKE! Call me sensitive. I don't give a damn. I am expressing how I feel. Good for you. You found a girl to replace me and honestly, it is fine and I honestly feel you should just stop texting or calling me. For once in your life, could you just stop pretending and stop doing whatever to hurt those people who care for you?

Sincerely, you are just so bloody stubborn and you love to lie, cheat and hurt those who care for you Because it seemed fun to you. You just would not know how to appreciate those people you have around you. YOU BLOODY SPOILT BRAT! I hate you. I do. I realised you treat people around you who care most about you like TOUCH AND GO. Yeah, you come to me when you do need me. Touch. Telling all sorts of crap saying you miss me and stuff and then when the girl gets back to you, POOF! There you go off to her again :'( Honestly, it is just so pure heartbreaking when you knew I loved you from day one itself :(

I went to your profile to see you hanging out with her and you both are so happy together. Mummy once taught me, if you ever love someone, let it go. If it was meant to be yours, it would come back. If it never did return, it was never meant to be yours :X Fine, my last words, have fun with her. Be happy and be blissful. May you both live happily ever after :D You got to stop drinking alcohol boy. Honestly, you got to learn to stop drinking. I am really hoping and praying she would show you how. Stop it okay? Please do stop it. It is for your own good :) I would bot answer any of your calls anymore after this. So, please do take care alright?

Okay, my mood changed after listening to his songs. I found his Twitter too :) He is none other than Alex Goot. My blog song is by him :) Now, the songs that I kept raping the replay buttons are ;
Next To You
Original Singer : Chris Brown and Justin Bieber :)

Grenade
Original Singer : Bruno Mars

Hey Soul Sister
Original Singer : TRAIN

Breakeven
Original Singer : The Script

For the song The Script, I saw one of the You Tube comment, someone posted this ;
What am I suppose to do when the best musician is always you? I'm falling to pieces :)
That comment above just made me smile know? 

I honestly need to get out of house. I am leaving for Mid Valley with Nadhra and Alini tomorrow. Super excited :) Can't wait :D Got MPH Exhibition Book Fair. I am stressed staying home. Reason why? I argued with mum really bad last night. I mean, she is the only human who can make me cry in three sentences man. Cause' my mum she really chose those words which would kill you. It would stab you so hard that I always felt like my heart was going to explode. Thing was I was helping her out with her work. I mean, Sureen and I. The whole thing went hay wire and Sureen could not longer take it, he decided to leave the house and go take a walk. I as usual, decided to stay behind and I was so calm as I was re-doing everything once again. I was typing everything once again. I was copy and pasting each and every one of it. Mum, she left for a function. So, when I was halfway through, Guik Hua, Kartik, Sureen and I decided to go  for dinner. I texted mum letting her know I did her stuff halfway and I would continue after dinner. Mum came home and she decided to handle her stuff herself. It was three in the morning when she screamed my name and she was done :) She finished everything and the thing went hay wire again. She was so depressed she started scolding and pressuring everyone. Everyone at home got up. She even looked at me and told me, she hopes she dies. When she said that, I went numb. 

I love my mummy ♥



I mean, I can never imagine life without my mum. Ever since young, she had always been the one the three of us would look for once we wake up every morning. I still do remember, when we were younger, Kartik would cry every Sunday when all of us left for market leaving him alone behind. He was fast asleep then. When he woke up and could not find mum, he started crying. Not only him, me too. I always freaked out :S So, she re-do everything and went upstairs to get me to check for her. I stayed up and checked three hours for her. I went to bed only at seven in the morning, when she left for work. There were so many errors and I was correcting them one by one by myself. All left alone in the living room, in front of the computer :( Finally, when I finished the job, I saved abruptly four copies for her. I saved into two pen-drives and another two in computer :( At eleven in the morning, she texted me she would bring us all out for dinner. I called her up to find that she had already handed her paper work and that it was perfect :D



I think I am done blogging for this post. Thing is, I am busy on Facebook with Mau Sang, he is like my partner for Add Maths in tuition. He is going to start working tomorrow in Times Square tomorrow and honestly, I do miss him. A lot :( Here is a picture of us both in University Of Malaya attending seminar back then on
 23rd October 2011 :D
Thanks for being the Add Maths partner today :)



Oh, I found this picture of the heroine, Hansika on my friend's Facebook today an damn she look so cute here :) 



My elder brother kept playing this song today and I got to say, I salute John Mayer playing the guitar :) His fingers are so composed. Song title, Neon :)





Oh, remember Dia Frampton from The Voice? She was in Team Blake and she was the finalist of Team Blake. Listen to this, this is her song. I actually love her Losing My Religion know? 
I can't help it, 
I love the broken ones, 
The ones who, 
Need the most patching up.
The ones who've, 
Never been loved, 
Never been loved, 
Never been loved.
And O maybe I see a part of me in them.
The missing piece always trying to fit in. 
The shattered heart, 
Hungry for a home.
No you're not alone, 
I love the broken ones.

And this is her, Dia Frampton singing Losing My Religion.

In team Blake, I actually am a fan of Xenia instead of Dia Frampton. I can't believe Dia Frampton went to the finals instead of Xenia :(




Oh, remember the concert I went Sureen in Mist Club? By HURTS? Hell yeah :D Darshika, Sureen's girlfriend went UK recently and got him the album :) Here is a picture of it. I love you future sister-in-law ;)
Hurts was formed in 2009, consisting of singer Theo Hutchcraft (born August 30, 1986 in Richmond, North Yorkshire) and synthesist Adam Anderson (born May 14, 1984 in Manchester) Their debut album Happiness, which was released in September 2010, has reached the Top 10 in 12 European countries, and has sold over 800,000 copies worldwide. The band have also sold over 1 million singles worldwide :)

They both wrote all lyrics themselves :)



LIST OF SONGS IN THE ALBUM :

1. SILVER LINING
2. WONDERFUL LIFE
3. BLOOD, TEARS AND GOLD
4. SUNDAY
5. STAY
6. ILLUMINATED
7. EVELYN
8. BETTER THAN LOVE
9. DEVOTION
10. UNSPOKEN
11. THE WATER 

Sincerely, I love all songs in their album :) It was during the concert that I meat 
Jacy Ong and Erwin Tang :) Go to my Facebook to view the pictures or my elder brother's Facebook profile to view the photos. There are just too much. In total, there are 105 photos know? Okay, that is about it for now. Got to go download a movie to be watched later and my back bone hurts :X



THE SCRIPT ;
FOR THE FIRST TIME
BOYCE AVENUE ACOUSTIC COVER :)

If you are bored and had been wanting to go on a movie marathon, I am suggesting two dancing movies to you that you MUST watch if you have the chance :)
First ;
STOMP THE YARD :D

After the death of his younger brother, a troubled 19-year-old street dancer from Los Angeles is able to bypass juvenile hall by enrolling in the historically black, Truth University in Atlanta, Georgia. But his efforts to get an education and woo the girl he likes are sidelined when he is courted by the top two campus fraternities, both of which want and need his fierce street-style dance moves to win the highly coveted national step show competition.

STARS: COLUMBUS SHORT, MEAGAN GOOD, NE-YO AND CHRIS BROWN :)












TRAILER


STEP UP 3D

A tight-knit group of New York City street dancers, including Luke (Malambri) and Natalie (Vinson), team up with NYU freshman Moose (Sevani), and find themselves pitted against the world's best hip hop dancers in a high-stakes showdown that will change their lives forever.


TRAILER AND VIDEOS ;




IMAGES ;






















This STEP UP 3D movie also features cast of SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE
Likewise, Twitch, A STAR in the television programme 
SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE :)


MUCH MORE THAN A GRAMMY AWARD,
THAT IS WHAT YOU MEAN TO ME :')







No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll keep running, just to find a way to YOU.

I asked if you would be okay with us not being married because honestly, I am scared. I am scared of losing you and always wishing you are h...