Monday, December 12, 2011

HE is cool but still hot, technically he is a warm guy =)




Best friends are people who make your problems their problems, just so you dont have to go through them alone.



I have been staring at this page for the past 18minutes. I know what I want to blog about. But, I just don't know how to start blogging :X Fine, cut the crap and let me first bring you back to last week. Yes, last Thursday, the past three days. So, Alini, Nadhra and myself went to Mid Valley. It was sort of a reunion kind of thing when I haven't been meeting Alini for two years now and Nadhra, for two weeks maybe? BUT IT FELT LIKE AGES :X I was late for the outing for like an hour? Most photos are with Alini, cause I made her bring the camera for the event. However, there are some food pictures with me tho. So, here you go ;

Japanese Food,Chicken Teriyaki Set ;
MINE 

I ordered the Chicken Teriyaki Set and then I saw this promotion :(
*SLAPS HEAD* 

Alini's and Nadhra's 

Large Vanilla Cream Frappuccino, RM 13.00 and 
Apple Multigrain Muffin, RM 6.00 is mine. 
The other two Large Mocha Ice Blended is theirs :D

Other pictures are all with Alini. Oh, on my way home. I saw these three really cute mat salleh and I captured their photo down :D Here you go. The next picture after that is how sunset looks like at Petaling Street, Kuala Lumpur :D




BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE IN MY LIFE :D

Okay, I got to start confessing to you. Note the title of this post? HE is cool but still hot, technically he is a warm guy =) I think I actually had blogged about him before. But, I just have to blog about him again. Don't ask me why. HAHAHA. Okay, here is a picture of him :D Lets see whether you know him not? 


I know. He is so cute right? I somehow love this picture so much and I don't even know why. This side look picture look so PERFECT! Flawless ;) I am not going to reveal his name until the end of this post. So, where should I start? Okay, lets start with how I met this guy, my brother from another mother that I super love :D

I met him through my tuition Biology teacher, Mr. Donald. To be completely honest, I totally had forgotten why we ever spoke in the first place. But I remembered this time when we both got closer is when I saw his status that he broke up with his girlfriend. I thought it was all just a prank and he was so cool about it. I don't know whether he was okay or he was hiding it away from me.  I would never forget this line he said when I told him, you got to go back to your ex and he went like, no, I am good. I would still survive and stuff. Then he said this to me.
Nah, I don't want her to come back. I want her to go and be happy. If being with me makes her sad, then she should not be with me. If one's relationship cracks, no matter how well you try and patch it up, eventually it would still crack.


READ THOSE RED LINES ABOVE AGAIN! I mean, he has such positive thinking and such a nice guy right? I mean, couple today when they break up, they tend to ruin each other's life, which is real IMMATURE! I remember, when I broke up with my ex. I went to him and start babbling and telling him all sorts of the problems and he would always be there to listen and advice me. Awesome oh he. I would tell you why I call him a good adviser later. 


I got to say, he would be the most perfect boyfriend anyone can ever have. But the thought of me dating him would be weird.  He is like an older brother to me. Oh, not forgetting, he is so mean to me :( I mean it! Really mean. He loves messing around with me and get me so angry. HAHAHAHA. In a good way :) See, I have a major crush on Chris Martin, the lead singer of Coldplay. God, I can marry that guy for real. 


CUTE RIGHT? I KNOW!!! So, he went like I love Chris Martin more than you. I remembered that arguement took place like hours man! He was telling me that Chris Martin always hangs out in a cafe near his college. I AM SO JEALOUS OF YOU! I mean, you get to go study in London! Oh, brother! Chris loves me. He would never love you. It is a disgrace of mankind if Chris ever loves you :P There is this other time, when I said Alexandra Stan, the singer of Mr. Saxobeat is hot and he kept arguing with me saying Inna, the singer of 10 minutes is hotter :) HAHAHAH :) I never told him this and heck yeah :) Inna is way hotter and her song is also good :D Okay, smile now, I lose you win :) HAHAHA.

 
ALEXANDRA STAN ;)


INNA ;) 

Honestly, I hate Add Maths. I think the whole world knows it. The best thing having him around is that. I can just inbox him any questions about Biology, Chemistry or even Physics that I don't understand. He would go explaining everything. Aww, sweet right? Super nice of him. I mean, if it would have been me, I would be like, we have not even met and you are expecting my help? Oh, please lah ;) I remember this time when I was doing Physics Kelantan Trial paper and it was about underground pipe leakage. My answers were different from the marking scheme and I only got 4/20 for my essay part? I got really pissed cause I could score both structure and objective full but not for essay. I think it was suppose to be a Beta ray instead I put Gamma ray. So, I was arguing with him and telling him THE MARKING SCHEME IS WRONG! But, he was so nice to be there to guide and explain to me why is the answer for the whole question. YOU ROCK!




So, he was always there to ask me questions about Chemistry and I would fail terribly. Even Physics. I remember another question he threw me. Is Pressure Scalar Or Vector Quantity? Answer in Form5 syllabus is Vector but the truth you learn in future is Scalar. 
Weird huh? BUT TRUE! He was telling me he scored full marks for his English essay during his Trial. Honestly, I wanna read the essay so badly :X I hope he is okay with me sharing this out. It was about a story when he lost his grandmother. It was so sad, but you guys should have read how he practically described everything to me. It was so sad. I told this story of his to my girlfriends in school and caught one of them crying after listening to it. It was purely just so sad :( I am so sorry for your loss brother. I do. 


Okay, to be honest. He is someone you can seek advice for and the best of all things, I can never run out of things talking to him. I always stay up in the morning for four hours and talk to him on Facebook and can never stop. Awesome guy. You all should probably meet him tho :) I always talk to him for hours then have got to leave for school and he would be sleeping in London like a dead pig :X Okay, hey! Wanna know a cool story? This brother of mine has a major crush on this girl. Lets us name her, Rose. Not real name of course. So, this brother of mine has a major crush on her. BUT THEY HAVEN'T EVEN MET IN REAL LIFE. But, I got to admit, this Rose has such a perfect personality and she has a great sense of music! She is a future lawyer. I can't tell much of her here or else, it would be too obvious then. But the cutest thing of all, HE WROTE HER A SONG :D I was pleading for him to play it then record it and post it up. But he refused to :( SAD! Could you tell me how to ask him to? He would not even tell me the title of the song. So, can you teach me how to make him to? OH OH! She likes Coldplay and she plays the guitar too. Speaking of guitar, this guy plays guitar too! I can't wait for him to propose to her. I dared him and gave him a year know! By 2/11/2012, he has to be dating her and he has to bring me to England! I enjoy every moment teasing him, calling Rose his girlfriend :) And whenever Rose tweets him or talks to him, 
THIS BROTHER OF MINE BLUSHES! HE IS SO SHY AROUND HER. BUT WHEN HE IS WITH ME? PFFT! 


I forgot to let you guys know! I love gossiping with him. SERIOUSLY! HAHAHA :) Thing is, brother! You got to impress Rose when you are in Malaysia! He is coming back this Wednesday! YAY! Two days from now? :D I can't wait to start teasing him about Rose. He is so MR. GEDIK. Damn, I enjoy calling him, GEDIK :D There was once on Facebook, I told him. Hey anna, I miss you. He went all over like nagging me how on Earth you miss someone you have never met? Now? He is missing Rose and I went like, HOW ON EARTH YOU MISS SOMEONE YOU HAVE NEVER MET GEDIK? HAHAHA, he is just purely cute and funny duh! So last night, I was so sad. Cause I argued with my mother and the only person came to mind was him. So, I went to inbox him the whole problem. I typed like practically 20lines and there he was replying me and advising and calming me down. Awesomeness. It hurts real bad when our parents start comparing me to other kids. But, on the other hand, I feel like shit whenever he tells me problems and I can never be as good as him in giving advice. I SUCK :(  This brother of mine, loves Avril Lavinge and Marilyn Manson too. We both were talking about metrosexual last night and I got to tell you, why this brother of mine, is a perfect boyfriend to every girl out there :D 20 REASONS WHY :)


1. HE IS HANDSOME
2. HE IS SMART
3. HE HAS WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A PERFECT BOYFRIEND
4. HE IS GOING TO MAKE BIG MONEY SOMEDAY 
5. HE IS A PERFECT MAN
6. HE IS CARING-PROOF HE STAYS UP LATE NIGHT AND TALKS TO ME
7. HE IS A FREAKING GOOD ADVISOR! I MEAN IT! FREAKING GOOD!
8. HE HAS A GREAT PERSONALITY
9. HE HAS A GREAT TASTE IN MUSIC
10. HE IS ONE OF THE MOST GREATEST AMAZING MAN ALIVE!
11. HE WRITES SONGS
12. HE PLAYS THE GUITAR! 
13. HE IS ROMANTIC
14. HE IS SPONTANEOUS!
15. HE IS SOMEONE NICE TO TALK TO
16. I CAN NEVER RUN OUT OF THINGS TALKING TO HIM
17. HE IS NOT BORING
18. HE ALWAYS DRESSED UP WELL. HE CAN NEVER LEAVE STEP A FOOT OUTSIDE HOUSE WITHOUT LOOKING GOOD
19. HE IS BRAVE
20. HE IS ALWAYS THERE FOR YOU NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS 


I KEPT REASON NUMBER 20 AND I NEED TO HIGHLIGHT THAT HE REALLY IS A LOYAL MAN. Honestly, where do you still find loyal man in the global world today? I can go all day long telling you how good is he. But you got to really get to know him. Yeah, he might be sarcastic, viscous, mean and stuff. But at the end of the day, he would always be the older brother from another mother that I adore and respect. I got to say, when my SPM results are revealed next year, he would be the first to know it. He helped me out so much. I know, in life we have our ups and downs and he is one of the beautiful people that makes my life perfect. I got to say, I thank God cause I met you. I thank God cause you are always there for me brother. I am so sorry if I had ever hurt you and sorry for all my wrongdoings. 



OKAY! YOU WANT TO KNOW HIS NAME NOW RIGHT? 


HE IS THE ONE AND ONLY ;
IAN LOGAN :)


That is all about him! Oh, I am going for Breaking Dawn with Guik Hua tomorrow :D EXCITED! WOULD BLOG ABOUT IT TOMORROW then :) Oh, novels. Okay, I have been indulging myself with novels lately. So here are the 12 books Raveenaa's pick of the month :D 



















I just logged in Facebook and Alini uploaded all the outing's photos already! YAY! Let me share them with you :) 


























SONG OF THE DAY :)
This song is for you Ian :) Your favourite by Coldplay ;)
WEDDING BELLS :D


And I don't wanna swallow such a bitter pill </3

KARA,
STEP :)


Missing you is my hobby, caring for you is my job, making you happy is my duty and loving you is my life ♥

4 comments:

  1. HAHAHA, thank you. I am just 169cm. Well, I am wearing heels is pictures by the way :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. 169?? that means 170cm la..?? walao...tall lorr...i'm only 158cm..hehe..^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I am 170cm :D Anyhow, aww. Play basketball then :D Can get taller :D Eat more long beans :)

    ReplyDelete

I'll keep running, just to find a way to YOU.

I asked if you would be okay with us not being married because honestly, I am scared. I am scared of losing you and always wishing you are h...