Wednesday, December 14, 2011

In Another Life, I WOULD Make You Stay :')



The simple ugly truth is that, blogging has never been easy. To me especially. Honestly,I do find blogging fun. But at times, it sucks to be unable to think about what to talk. It would be fun if it is a little like Twitter where I could blurt all my feelings. But no, it is not that simple. Sincerely, believe me when I say that I check all my spelling errors each time after each post. It is never easy to keep you people entertained. Plus, I have to always be coming up with new ideas so that people would actually stick around to read know? It is HARD :0 Not forgetting to mention that I usually occupy minimum two hours to blog and it usually takes me for about three hours know? See, who says blogging is easy again? For lazy people like you? Who rather read and not type? But, I got to praise you for this if you are reading, it is because you are taking an extra effort to be reading. I mean, I am a person who does not READ! I do read novels and magazines. But when it comes to newspapers or textbooks, then you might as well just forget about it.

SONG OF THE DAY :)
KEEP YOUR HANDS OF MY GIRL ;
GOOD CHARLOTTE :D


Before I start blogging, I might as well apologize first cause' believe me, this post of mine is going to hurt a lot people. Directly or indirectly. Honestly, I am not trying to be mean or bad here. But read it, and then judge. I am just here to state my point of view. My stand. My Facebook status of the day is 


I never understand girls who uses guys money just to get themselves stuffs. Then,these girls make other girls out there look bad too know? TERRIBLE!

                                
                                                                              


Well, whether you have guessed it right or not. YES! My talk on blog today is girls who are being parasites. I have known girls my whole life who dates boys just to use their money and get themselves things they want. Dress? Toys? Make-ups? Teddy bears? I mean, why are these girls being so dishonest with their own feelings now? Do not try to cheat me by saying all those crap stuff that you date these boys just to get a secure feeling. See whether are these boys really rich or not. Well, that is definitely not the right way of course! Please, the boys out there are turning homosexual and the boys out there are actually judging us girls all as man eater!













In my opinion, do you know how a relationship should work? I can't help thinking how much guys would agree with me. In my opinion, a relationship should work on one-on-one basis. For an example, I think whenever a couple goes for dinner, the bill should be split into half. Even when going for a movie, whether you are getting a couple seat or a normal seating, GIRLS, GET YOU ASS UP AND PAY FOR YOUR GOD DAMNED SELF! I mean, certain girls would look at other places when it comes to paying bills or they tend to ignore and stare at their partner, half expecting these boys to pay for them. What you think these boys are? YOUR DAD? To bloody pay everything for you? I mean, these boys are not even working yet okay! Or take it this way, the first date, he would pay for everything and then the second outing, she would pay. Third time going out, he again. Switch. I mean, alternately :) 

However, when it comes to choosing your husband or someone you are going to marry, ensure that he has a really strong financial background. Ladies, Do not suffer in the future for the mistakes you do today. I know, despite all the love feeling and happiness, I got to tell you, money is definitely one of the factor that ensure happiness in this global world today. I might be no one to start criticizing about your relationship life and on the other hand, I am definitely not here to state that single life is better. I mean, think about it would you? We got to start reducing these sugar-daddies in our society yeah? :) So? Boys, choose your companion wisely. Girls, put yourself in those boys shoes and start thinking from their side. I mean, you should try looking things their way. Good day everyone :D 










MOVIES UPDATES :D



Okay, as you know. I went to watch Breaking Dawn Part 1 and it was so I am here to state that it was honestly heartbreaking. I find it the worst series of the four I have watched so far :( Not only heartbreaking, it was pissing off. There was this five year old Chinese boy making so much noise in the theater. Seriously, I nearly turned around and screamed my lungs out at him. I wanted to slap him if I could. Thank God 
Guik Hua was there to chill me down :) I found out certain things. In the movie, Twilight, first series, I fell in love with Robert Pattinson. In movie, Edward Cullen.





And then in New Moon, I can't help it not to fall in love with Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black.






In Eclipse, I can't help but to fall in love with Jasper Hale The vegetarian in the family.





Lastly, in the recent Breaking Dawn Part 1, I am so majorly and deeply in love with Kellen Lutz/ Emmett :O He is so buffed up and super HOT! DROP DEAD GORGEOUS :)






Had lunch with Guik Hua at Little Tokyo Japanese Restaurant, second floor at Cheras Leisure Mall. Lunch cost us RM 40.03. 

 ICE VANILLA ; RM 4.90

 TOMYAM RAMEN ; RM 14.90

 TORI KATSU DON, RM 15.90 WITH MISO SOUP, RM 1.50

 ICE COFFEE ; RM 1.90



The food there were good whereas the drinks sucks. Know my drink the iced coffee? It tasted like Nescafe, WHICH I ABSOLUTELY HATE :( YUCKS :X That is about it for now, it is 04:41a.m. now. Better go hit the sack now and sleep :) I fell in love with this guy, Arjun, he sang the cover of Kolaveri Kolaveri Song by Dhanush :) LISTEN! :)

How Could You Do This To ME? :'( 
: ARJUN

ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS YOU ;
GLEE CAST VERSION
ORIGINAL VERSION : JUSTIN BIEBER :) 


LAST MERDEKA AS A CBN-er
Photo by Harshiah Prem Kumar :)


I forgot to mention, Ian Logan anna is coming back Malaysia today :) Leaving only on 9th January 2012 :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll keep running, just to find a way to YOU.

I asked if you would be okay with us not being married because honestly, I am scared. I am scared of losing you and always wishing you are h...