Thursday, December 1, 2011

Love HURTS whether it is RIGHT OR WRONG :)



The moment that we met, I didn't know yetThat I was looking at a face I'll never forgetCause I, I can't get you off my mindI can't get you off my mind.

To be honest with you, I had been staring at this blog for the past half an hour. I just had no idea on what to blog on as I stopped blogging before well, my SPM examination. Before the exam, I had been blogging nearly everyday and when I suddenly stop, I sincerely just blanked out. 

Okay, it is 12:44a.m. in the morning now and it is the first of December. So I would just like to wish all my loyal blog readers, 

Goodbye SPM, goodbye November. Hello December, HELLO NEW LIFE ♥

The first thing I did when I got home after school today was I took all my pinafore and even my girl guide uniform, I gave them all to mum and asked her to help me out by removing the name tag and the badge. She later then threw my school uniform away. You guys should come and really see my school shoes man! They are FREAKING DIRTY!!! I mean, what do you expect from someone who is so occupied with exams. But who gives a damn right now when exams are over and school just ended and I had officially GRADUATED from CBN itself. My school shoes are just so pure antique and I am so gonna keep them with me FOR REAL!
Okay, I should be packing all my tuition notes, exam papers and books and everything for Low Yi Leng as she is coming by my house tomorrow to get them all :) I am giving her everything as my younger brother had decided not to do pure Science in the future. Smart him. He is not repeating the mistakes my elder brother and I did. I salute myself lots cause it has been 20 hours I had been awake AFTER an exam. Thing is, I always need sleep after each and every exam paper. I need the sleep cause if I don't, I somehow unable to focus on following subject. It cause my concentration to be diverted away.

NOW, HERE IS HOW A PART OF MESS IN MY ROOM LOOKS LIKE ; 
This picture is only a section out of the three mess caused by me in my room :) 

Now here are them after arranging them for Low Yi Leng. Lucky her I love her this big.

I still have got stuff to arrange for her. Anyhow, stick close for next post. I would be updating about what happened before, during and after my SPM exam. So, hang in there for now. But for now, I got to go finish arranging everything for Low Yi Leng since elder brother needs the PC now also :) 



Do You Remember ;
Jay Sean (:
01:30a.m. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll keep running, just to find a way to YOU.

I asked if you would be okay with us not being married because honestly, I am scared. I am scared of losing you and always wishing you are h...