Thursday, September 1, 2011

You'll never know what you had, until you loose it :/



Hello September. Goodbye August. 



I started my day with my grandfather leaving me for Penang. Mum, dad and Aunt Choon Lang got us all lunch. Packed mixed rice :) The whole day, I stayed home. Oh, watched The Biggest Loser and then Garfield. I realised then that I watched the Garfield movie before already. So I then decided to went to sleep cause' mum and Guik Hua aunt were fast asleep. Aunt Guik Hua was too lazy to accompany me to Book Fest in KLCC so, I asked her to accompany me out to lets go watch THE SMURFS together :) But, she ended up sleeping until now :(


Okay, let me share with you pictures of last night? Yen Ting's wedding in Nilai :)

THE WEDDING CAR :)


 AUNT GUIK HUA AND CHAI WONG'S DAUGHTER :)






 GRANDFATHER. AUNT GUIK HUA IN GREEN AND AUNT CHOON LANG IN BLACK DRESS

 PARENTS

 MYSELF ; TOILET


 Sureen Leto and Choon Lang 

The FAMILY :)


Oh, know what? I watched the movie Faster by Dwayne Johnson/THE ROCK and the movie was good :) 5/10 maybe? Elder brother rated it BAD :'( Bear in mind that FAST IS SWIFT :) 



I would like to blog more but mum is screaming at me to head upstairs :) That is about it for now. BYE! :)



♥ "This is what I've learned, in my life: Headbanging is crucial. Growing up is hard to do. There's nothing wrong with wearing a dress." -Hayley Nichole Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll keep running, just to find a way to YOU.

I asked if you would be okay with us not being married because honestly, I am scared. I am scared of losing you and always wishing you are h...