Wednesday, August 31, 2011

It's obvious that this LOVE Never dies...



I wanna hold your hands and walk by the beach...watch the sun rise and sun set with you...


I decided to blog as you all know that ;


I would just like to share something with you, my loyal blog readers :D


There are FIVE RULES to be remembered in life :D

1. Money cannot buy happiness but it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes than on a bicycle.

2. Forgive your enemy but remember the bastard's name.

3. Help someone when they are in trouble and they will remember you not when you're in trouble, but when they're in trouble again.

4. Many people are alive only because it's illegal to shoot them.

5. Alcohol does not solve any problems, but then again, neither does milk.

I was reading this girl's blog and I was so amused by her and her beloved boyfriend :D They were so happy together know? :D Well, remember I told you I attended Ling's son wedding last night and there I texted him using my elder brother's phone as my credit expired ; so I asked him to call me up if it is flexible for him and if he can :D Then, he called and I was so eager to talk to him. It was real nice where we both practically just crapped on the phone. I could no longer even remember what we talked. But I finally had the guts to ask him. "Hey, what actually happened to us?"  He told me it was not the right time for us both to talk about it now. Finally, I kept quite and I gave up. What is there left to say? What else? Fine. Okay, pictures of last night :D



 Lets kill the night! (:

 Wedding :) The couple with family on stage :D

 Brian and I :) Super manja-lah this boy. Credits to Sureen Leto (:


Wedding car :) Alphard


And It Is Killing Me To See YOU Go After All These Times :'(


Song Of The Day :)

Oh, okay. Picture of the day. Let me tell you, I painted my nails one side blue and the other pink just for the two wedding events this week :) ME LOVE THEM SO MUCH! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll keep running, just to find a way to YOU.

I asked if you would be okay with us not being married because honestly, I am scared. I am scared of losing you and always wishing you are h...