Friday, August 19, 2011

Ku mahu kau tahu, engkaulah destinasiku :')



I did my Sivic presentation today about globalization and as I promised Ashiqin, I would blog about it. Okay, let me just tell you the song for today first :D I was suppose to dedicate the song Nice Guys to Isabel tho. EPIC FAIL. So sorry my dear :'(




One day when the sky is falling,
I’ll be standing right next to you, Right next to you.
Nothing will ever come between us,
I’ll be standing right next to you,
Right next to you ♥


Anyhow, the slides that I used for my presentation could not been uploaded tho :( BUT IT WAS A MASSIVE TOUCHDOWN? Everyone seemed to be enjoying it and even teacher she herself kept responding to me :D HAPPY duh! Okay, then. I went to photocopy some stuffs in Pustaka Rakyat after Add Maths tuition with mum and know how much the 348 printed pages cost mum? RM 69.60 which is equivalent to RM 0.20 per piece :) Aunt Choon Lang texted me asking me to have dinner with her near Petaling Street. Sad case, I was at home already when I received her text :'(

Okay, this is it. I promised you guys to upload the stuff on the Ampang Look Out Point right? Now, there you go :)

*Fancy a dining place where you can enjoy an open environment with cool breeze and amazing view? Then Ampang Look Out Point is the place to be. Located on a hill top, it is no doubt one of the most unique and coolest place you can ever be in KL. It features a look out point tower for visitors to enjoy an breathtaking unobstructed view of Kuala Lumpur with a few restaurants great for gatherings and meals.


*Restaurant Look Out Point
It was located up the hill. Chilling and fogy. We were able to see the beautiful night scene of whole Kuala Lumpur.



*http://www.vkeong.com/2009/food-drink/bread-and-olive-ampang-look-out-point-jalan-ampang-hulu-langat/


*http://kwongfeimind.blogspot.com/2010/01/look-out-point-western-food-ampang.html#


*http://www.chingling.net/blog/2006/11/19/restaurant-look-out-point-kl-city-view/



Go to the three blogs above for all the information needed. Believe me, they are really good food blogger man :) Anyhow, the  address of the place would be : Jalan Ampang-Hulu Langat, 68000 Ampang, Selangor. Tel: 03-6258 9698 


How to go?

  1. From Ampang
    • Drive straight from Ampang Point Shopping Mall.
    • After Ampang Waterfront, go further till you reach a traffic light (Bukit Belacan).
    • Turn right to the Carrefour Ampang.
    • Go uphill straight all the way passing few traffic lights.
    • Look out for a sign to turn to Kajang. Make a left turn at that particular junction where the signboard is located.
    • Go uphill straight and you will see the place directly in front of you.
    • You will know you had reached when you see many cars or the parking bays.

  2. From Cheras
    • Drive straight from Cheras Leisure Mall towards the Kajang.
    • After the first toll, immediately take the left turning where you will come to kampung road.
    • Drive all the way straight till you reach a traffic light where a police station is on your right.
    • Make a left turning at this junction. If you miss this, it will lead you to Sungai Gabai Watefall or Gunung Nuang.
    • Drive straight till you reach a traffic light where a mosque is on your left.
    • Make a left turning at this traffic light.
    • Drive straight all the way up to the hill.
    • Look Out Point will be on your right.


Okay, that is it about it for now :) Now, Looi Isabel, pretty girl, if you are reading this I am extremely sorry for not posting the Nice Guys song as the song of the day. I had them on the previous post tho. But hey guess what beautiful chick? You get to be on my picture of the day :) There you go <3



When a girl is silent, she's either over-thinking, tired of waiting, falling apart, crying inside, or all of the above.


Maneater ; Nelly Furtado :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll keep running, just to find a way to YOU.

I asked if you would be okay with us not being married because honestly, I am scared. I am scared of losing you and always wishing you are h...