Thursday, September 22, 2011

You know a girl just broke up with her boyfriend when she starts putting a million quotes on Facebook :'(



14:29 p.m. Thursday.

#nowplaying Crush by David Archuleta


School today got back Chemistry paper 3. I just got half of the full marks :'( Add Maths we did the 2008 Second Intervensi question. For English, we did nothing :( Some of my classmates were begging marks from teacher so that they would hit 75% A-

Oh, I asked from Adibah, Sara and Ashiqin their English exam essays. I would be blogging about all three next. Titled "FAMILY". For Physics, we discussed Paper 2. OHMYGOD, I love my Physics tuition teacher so much. Mr. Syed Anwar al-Junid. If it was not because of him, I bet I would had flunk the paper. Last period was Bahasa Melayu. Oh, I got 75% for total. I could not be blogging long because I got to go and settle my testimonial and my Bacathon :/ However, please do read three of my best friend's essays on FAMILY okay? :) Oh, I had chicken rice with Kartik in the car today for lunch :) Ashu skipped school today :X

There's a sky full of lighters ♥



Akon ;
Right Now (Na Na Na Na) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll keep running, just to find a way to YOU.

I asked if you would be okay with us not being married because honestly, I am scared. I am scared of losing you and always wishing you are h...