Thursday, September 22, 2011

Pain makes you stronger. Fear makes you braver. Heartbreak makes you wiser ♥


16:00 p.m.
#nowplaying Good Life by One Republic :D

 Sara Tan and Nina Lim :D 

 Sara Tan and myself :D She is so cute duh in this pink baju kurung! :)

 Can you stop being so cute? Sara Tan ♥ Jealous know me?
From left: Sara Tan, Ashu and Nina Lim 

Trials English SPM 2011 ; Section B Essay

FAMILY
By : Sara Tan Yen Yi
Marks obtained: 40/50 
TRUE STORY know? :'(

          

          Family is the most important thing in our life. it is priceless and cannot be bought by money. Family will remain with you through thick or thin. Family will share your joy and happiness and all your sorrows too. Family will work together to solve problems together and they will always be there for you.

          I have finally realizes the true meaning of family after an experience which I will never forget, last year, my father was diagnosed with liver cancer. My family was devastated. Since then we tried all kinds of different ways to prevent it from spreading to other organ for a short period of time. My father's siblings would help to find all sorts of cures for my father. 

          They constantly give comfort and advice us to be strong to pull through this. Soon, my father went in and out of the hospital for treatment. His siblings will visit gim in the hospital and help is whenever we needed it. They would prepare food for us when we are unable to prepare it ourselves.

          After a few months, my father's condition started to worsen. He was then diagnosed with Wilson's disease. My father's health deteriorated quickly, as his liver starts to fail. He needed a transplant as soon as possible. His siblings, at that time did a lot of work to seek around help to see if there was any liver for my father. They even offered to donate part of their lover to him but my father refused to accept as the risk was very high back then. 

          As family, they helped a lot. His brother would sometimes keep an eye on him at night at the hospital when my mother is too tired or is unable to watch him that night. When my father started to lose his memory and himself, they still patiently looked after him and cared for him despite of my father's tantrums.

          My father passed away on the 13th November 2011. That was also the time when they helped is out the most as my mother was too depressed and my sister and I were still too young to arrange all. This is the time when his siblings stepped in. They helped to arrange the funeral for my gather and helped informed many relatives and friends. From the first day of his burial, they were there for us. Without them, we might not be able to hold on the wake service and funeral so smoothly.

          Even now, they will help us when we ask or needed it. they are still beside us even after my father's death. They helped s to pull through this. My family finally understands the meaning of the word family and my father's death has actually brought the two families closer. We are all glad and thankful that we have each other as family. 

16:45p.m.

*Note to Sara Tan: 
I am so sorry about your dad. his story touched my heart and oh by the way, I corrected some of the grammars know :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll keep running, just to find a way to YOU.

I asked if you would be okay with us not being married because honestly, I am scared. I am scared of losing you and always wishing you are h...