Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Who do you think you are? Running around leaving scars :S



#nowplaying Jar Of Hearts :')


14:08p.m. 21/09/2011 

Okay, here is the thing. I started today with waking up and feeling like not going to school know? Anyhow, I forced myself to cause' thanks to the results we were going to get back.

Raveenaa, Nina Lim and Looi Isabel  ♥ 
Dear Miss Looi, you are one sexy and hot chick duh! ♥


I spent reading session in school talking to Isabel and Nina Lim about SPM seminars. Thus, first subject was Mathematics and it was so FRUSTRATING! I GOT 74 and thanks to the goverment who raised the bench-mark for A- to 75 know? ONE MORE MARK FOR GOD DAMN IT! I got 76 for English :D An Ace baby! So many people got B+ tho :S Got Bahasa Melayu paper 2 :) 80 :D Next, Moral I chatted away with Ashu and Diane Chui. Oh, we got Biology paper 1 too. We checked our final co-curriculum grade today too. I GOT A B :'( 10% IPTA man :( 

Know what? My beloved bottle dropped and it broke into pieces in class today. I threw it away already tho :X



You may read about my this bottle from the  "You've Got A Friend In Me :) " post on 17/07/2011 ; Sunday. 



That is all for now. Dad got us lunch. Economy rice and orange Twister. Got to go. Thunder man! :( 




Guys who still carry bags, open doors, tell their girl that she's beautiful, & show respect... Are Real Men.



Tonight tonight ;
Hot Chelle Rae 






No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll keep running, just to find a way to YOU.

I asked if you would be okay with us not being married because honestly, I am scared. I am scared of losing you and always wishing you are h...