Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I don't have a type. If I like you , I like you :)



14:06p.m.
#nowplaying In My Head ; Mayday Parade 



Missing you is my hobby, caring for you is my job, making you happy is my duty, and loving you is my life. 



Hello :) FINALLY! After three weeks of torture and silence in the HALL ; I am finally free from TRIALS! 



So, I am allowed to PARTY LIKE A ROCK STAR NOW :) 






Nah, not really. I just got back my Add Maths paper one marks and I practically only scored 1/4 out of the total :'( *teardrops* Anyhow, we got back History paper 2 too :) Scored 84/100 and two of my essays full marks out of the three we were suppose to do. Anyways, Physics paper 3 last paper today sucks to the maximum. I flunk the paper. GRADIENT was suppose to be 3 decimal place but the SMART Raveenaa went to put 2 decimal place only :( 


I was not suppose to be blogging right now. But let me just share a story with you. What happened on 11/09/2011 was that the guy and I were on the phone for three hours. We were talking and the memories really brought us back together to the past. I was telling him those things I missed and he was telling me things he missed that we did together. Screw that part. The thing was, last Thursday, while I was still facing my Trial exam paper, I decided to text him, you there? He suddenly out of no where came to scream and scolded me asking me to stop texting him. Eventually, I wanted to slam down the phone and he even scolded my friend, "H". He asked; why did my best girlfriend, "H" went to add his current girlfriend, "T" on Facebook. The thing is, I did not know any of this. So, I decided to say sorry and I shut the phone. I called up my bestie, "H". H told me that she never did added "T" and that "H" swore. Well, here is the thing. I trust this girl "H" and she would never lie to me. 



I called up my another super bestie, "A" and told her everything that had happened. So, what happened was, after putting down the phone with "A", I call him up. I called and the moment he picked up the phone I screamed my lungs out :S


Me: Who told you my friend H added your girlfriend. T?
Him: Your friend and YOU just have problems is it? Why cannot stop adding my girlfriend?
Me: WHAT? You better go check you source again. Ask your fucking girlfriend again whether did H added her.
Him: No! No! Your friends are all just big fucking liars
Me: Excuse me Mr. SHUT UP okay? Listen to me. I am sorry but your girlfriend thinks she is super HOT lah? Everyone must go add her lah? What is she? Some super model or something?
Him: You ah! You ah!
Me: *SCREAMS* ME WHAT?!!!! You listen here. Tell your BITCHY girlfriend she have no rights to talk about my friends okay? Even you! You fucking don't have the rights to do so too. I would slap her man to the maximum if she do. Ask her come out, see I slap her not! Who she fucking thinks she is? HELL yeah, just a fucking bitch. LOOK WISE ; OUT! EVEN ATTITUDE WISE ; OUT MAN! Seriously, You can just go FOOK her man!



*I JUST SLAMMED DOWN THE PHONE AFTER SAYING ALL THOSE*

Thing is, what happened last night was, his best friend, Ash inbox me on Facebook this ; 

Seriously,what the hell are you thinking?.What you both argued?
Please mind your word when talkin to other

When I read the three lines above. I was so mad. I mean, why is she interrupting suddenly. What what was up with the Hell word? Plus, I don't even know what he told Ash. The most heartbreaking part, was that Ash trusted him. Well, I wanted to send this as a reply to Ash. *READ*


Hey! You are 19 years old right? Well,I am just here to give my stand. You judged me based on what you heard. Now,you judged me based on what an individual told you. Okay,fine. Now,let me ask you? Did it ever crossed your mind to hear my side of story first? I don't think so. So,is there any reason left for me to explain? You asked me,what the HELL was I thinking. But! Hang in there. Did it ever occured to you who started the havoc by insulting.Anyway,would that make any difference by explaining now? I'm not here to convince you to believe me. But, it occured to me,you think you know who to believe. So,I'm gonna say God bless. Take care and all the best. I'm in a no one position to be saying all this to you,but,as a stranger let me just say,you bear what you believe. Think about it!


However, the more I think. What was the point for? I mean as if my ex and I are going to get back together or something? WHAT WAS THE POINT? SO WHY NOT END IT NOW THAN LATER? Plus, so what if Ash thinks that I am the bad person here? Do you think I depend on her to live? No! After all, I have not even met her. I respect her in person but those three lines ruined all the salute I have for her. I ended up replying her ;That news reached to you already? Good thing. Anyhow, he started it. Seriously, whatever. I mean, he started accusing my friend. Anyhow, I don't wanna talk about it anymore. Thanks :) Anyhow, I got to go and study with Kartik now. Hey peeps :D I was suppose update my blog on Adam Lambert for you guys right? So sorry that I am always procrastinating :( Got to go! 


14:52p.m.
20/09/2011


ISABEL, the girl next to me edited the picture above :) Take a closer look at the neck people :) 


Song Of The Day would be by Bruno Mars :) The Lazy Song :D 


Today I don't feel like doing anything
                                                I just wanna lay in my bed ; 
Don't feel like picking up my phone, so leave a message at the tone'
Cause today I swear I'm not doing anything 


THESE SHOES ARE SO PRETTY! I WANT THEM ALL :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll keep running, just to find a way to YOU.

I asked if you would be okay with us not being married because honestly, I am scared. I am scared of losing you and always wishing you are h...