Sunday, September 18, 2011

It's not the same without you around...


Hey guys! I woke up and there was a bad news. Mum going for ASP course until 9th Dec. She would not be with me for SPM. Felt like crying :'( 


As you know yesterday was the concert SuaraKami2011 in Stadium Merdeka :D Nelly was here. So, the song of today would be from him ; Just A Dream :)







However, I actually loved Sam Tsui's and Christina Grimmie's version of Just A Dream better :) Now play this :D





PICTURE OF THE DAY ;)

Girls in sarees are 10 times sexier than girls in Herve Lager. Quote : Emzee Raj anne ♥




Aftermath ;
Adam Lambert   


Being a real man doesn't mean you sleep with 100 girls. It means you fight for one girl even when 99 others are chasing you ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll keep running, just to find a way to YOU.

I asked if you would be okay with us not being married because honestly, I am scared. I am scared of losing you and always wishing you are h...