Monday, December 9, 2019

Half of my heart is in Havana.


I usually plan on my writing materials before I put them up, but I guess tonight shall be an exception. I should at least go free style tonight. 

It's been two months long since I last work on a piece. 


I would just leave it at I've not been having the inspiration to write. We should just put it at I really want a piece to be at least before the year ends. Here I am. 


It is December and we are three weeks away before the New Year's and there's so much that you and I should be achieving before the New Year's. 


A friend texted me earlier and we promised to work on our New Year Resolution together. Considering it is 20-20 next year, 
I should be able to come up with at least 20 resolution by mid of next year! 

After all, if you know me as a person, you would know that my 
New Year only begins only after the Chinese New Year. 

In all honesty, I have so much to tell you. But to add on to my 20 List of New Year Resolutions among others are to keep a diary, to do bungee jumping, and most importantly, I've been wanting to squeeze in the 4 travel trips in the period of 12 months and till date, I am stilll so clueless as to how I shall execute it. 

 Killer mukuthi and tattoes, are you and they are bae. 

I am in this midst of ice breaking with this person who would kidnap/save/be there for me on my wedding day. This is the guy who would come running for me and laugh at me when I need this. It's only been 
72 hours but this one is something. A lot of people has seen different sides of him and this is the one person, that I know would not fail on me. 


So many of you has asked about the post I put up on Instagram but it is fair for me to say that it was his favourite person on Earth, I would just stop at;

My favourite colour is yellow and yours in blue. I really like cheese and you love chocolates. I love music and you are a great singer. I laugh too much and you wink a little too much. You have such soft spot to small children and I think they're little Devil. You think you are the villain but humbly, 
I think you're a God's child who just returned from Hell to save mankind. 


I've been writing a little too much long texts lately 
but I'll stop at, wherever you are, stay a little longer? 


"11: 11
On the phone with you whilst writing this"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll keep running, just to find a way to YOU.

I asked if you would be okay with us not being married because honestly, I am scared. I am scared of losing you and always wishing you are h...