Sunday, July 7, 2019

You call me a crazy kind of LOVE :]

Dr. Sara Tancredi:
Either way, you still owe me dinner.
Michael Scofield:
Is that so?
Dr. Sara Tancredi:
Yeah. First week in Fox River, you promised me,if you ever got out of there, you'd take me to dinner.
Michael Scofield:
Well, maybe, after we wrap this up, we can stop off and get you a burrito on the way back to Pope's house.
Dr. Sara Tancredi:
Scofield, I don't know what you're used to, but anything short of a filet mignonette is not going to cut it with me.
Michael Scofield:
It's a date. *holds his hands out*
It is two in the morning where I am seated in a cyber cafe sipping on my Almond Milk Latte wanting to write to you to inform that I am safe. I am perfectly safe and sound. Travelling has been great so far. It is going to be an amazing 10 cities in 21 days getaway. I am almost at the end of it now, and writing this puts a smile to my face knowing that I'm returning home to a new way of looking at the world. 


I thought of sharing my tentative here but I'll write up about it soon alright? I've been getting so many DM's and messages on Instagram asking about Vietnam as a whole, and I promise I'll get back to each and every one of you, just give me a little while more to work on this. Okay? 
I've been on the chase of my favourite tv series once again. So many of you suggested series like Stranger Things, Flash but here I am crawling back to my comfort tv series, Prison Break. I swear, I fell in love when I was 12 and now that I am 25, I am still very much in love. 
I have been thinking about so much to do list once I am back to town. It is so crazy but this is me telling me I cannot wait to be back in your arms. Thank you for coming back to me. It has been really too long. 
I just realized I have basically only 3 weeks before work resumes. 
On another surprise, I have still have 2 getaway before work, lets work this out with me okay? Been thinking about writing an apology letter when I'm home, but oh oh oh oh oh, you need to calm down. You're being too loud. I'm being like oh oh oh oh oh, you need to just stop. Can you just not step on my gown? You need to calm down.
I might screw that stupid letter and write a love letter instead. 
All the love from me to you, 
I am 2,805 kilometres away from home, and this is me telling you, 
I've figured so much about myself out. I've got crown. 
I've gotta love myself first. I need to shut all these haters away.  
I NEED TO CALM DOWN :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll keep running, just to find a way to YOU.

I asked if you would be okay with us not being married because honestly, I am scared. I am scared of losing you and always wishing you are h...