Friday, November 4, 2016

Worthless.

Don't mind me but this post was written four months ago. To be exact, a week before ammama passed away and left forever but to only be published today. These feelings within would never fade I need help. 
I need help, to erase these feelings within away,
 for good. 
 
Disclaimer note from the author, this post was written for a stranger, who became a friend, and then a close family friend and later became a far distance relative 
of mine. I am ashamed, I am tired. I am exhausted. 
I don't want this one anymore. I want to run. I want to escape from you so badly. This one is written just for you and I am wrote this captioning this whole post, 'Worthless'. 
"Forget the past, your future is bright Raveenaa".
Things you used to say to me.
All I seemed to have been thinking, is that, just maybe, I have brought so much trouble to you. I am sorry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll keep running, just to find a way to YOU.

I asked if you would be okay with us not being married because honestly, I am scared. I am scared of losing you and always wishing you are h...