Monday, July 6, 2015

Lay Me Down :]

Hey loves!
So sorry that I've been away for a week or so.
 But I am back for more. Anyways this is a short one to let you know about my whereabouts.
This blog roll was blogged when I was in Taiping, Perak. If you loves don't know where Taiping is, it is towards the Northern part of the Perak state. It is a super small town near to the Penang Island anyways.












Anyways, blogged to let you freaks know that I would be away for a little while now considering 
my grandmother is not feeling so well. Kudos to my family for not letting me know any about this at all during my exam week cause knowing me as this emotional freak, they knew I would overthink.
So they decided to keep mum about it. 
Anyways, I hit the road for Taiping back to hometown last weekend and long story short, my grandmother had been ill. They have tried about western medication and there seemed to be no cure. Me being the typical me, I am not taking a no for an answer, 
so I am giving Chinese Traditional Medication a shot. Last Wednesday, my uncle drove my grandmother to an acupuncture shop to meet this Chinese sinse.
Just deeply praying that my grandmother would heal. At the very least, she is eating again these days. Every night we would stay up and chat till morning and she would sleep through the entire afternoon. 
I honestly forgot what sleep was back in Penang. 
My schedule daily was all about running to get breakfast, to ensure both my grandparents ate, running, visiting, cooking, laundry. 
























So Miss Sun has told me to go for a food hunt. I only manage a last minute shopping for kurtis and for Taiping's famous dry fish ball kuey teow noodles and thanks to the heat that I could not tolerate. 
I was literally crying my eyeballs out each day here. 


Anyways, just want you loves to know that I've been catching up with all my movie dates once again after so long. So I sat through for Kingsman : The Secret Service. Manners Maketh Man. Locks door.
" Are we gonna stand here whole day? Or are we gonna fight? Watched this whole two hours long movie by myself and rating this 8/10 :) 
Loved the movie from the start to the end.
Second, managed to finish Blended by Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore as well. Them both duos are just too cute, I cannot. They have indeed come a long way since their first pairing in 50 First Dates which I love to core. Watched this alone as well. Ratings : 7/10 <3
 
Going to be out for this week to get new stuffs again which I have signed up to die for. Going to meet few old pals and leaving for my two trips which I am looking forward to. Still cannot believe that I am going back to campus like in exactly three weeks from now whereby everyone else had like two months of break. What kind of volunteering programme have I sign myself up for? Sighs. Should I redraw at all? 
 
 Family isn't always blood. It's the people in your life who want you in theirs. The ones who accept you for who you are. The ones who would do anything to see you smile and who LOVES YOU no matter what.
 
Hello!
So before today, goes by, I would like to take this chance to wish this birthday boy right here, Happy 20th birthday dear Yii Meng! I wanna take this chance to thank you for everything you have ever done for me. You have been amazing since we first met two years ago. We've got close when I joined the group and you have been by my side ever since. Thank you for never growing apart from me cause' you're indeed a gem that I cherish forever in life. Thank you for withstanding my long hours of dramas on the phone though and I've adored how much we're always talking past midnight brother. Thank you for all these 
You are the best thing, that has ever been mine, 
Yii Meng ( Meng J ) :)
 























Here are more ugly pictures and shots of us over the years in front of the headlines of the newspaper! 



Wo ai ni, yi bai nian! :D 



2 comments:

  1. Somehow i really liked the idea of you wishing me through your blog, at least one day i can look back IF i browse thru your blog. So you're the first one to wish me this year. Congratz again for being the first! haha.. and Gosh! THOSE PICS THO...3+ years memories.ahh..hope this will go on forever and you know it will k...
    Love ya, See ya, BYEEE.............oh and thanks...for introducing 'Holes Inside'. not bad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Yii Meng! :) So happy that you loved it so much and Happy 20th Birthday my dear! Do know that I love you forever and more and yes see you this Wednesday okay? <3 This would go on and on, babe and love you too! <3 Joe Brook is bae that's why <3

    ReplyDelete

I'll keep running, just to find a way to YOU.

I asked if you would be okay with us not being married because honestly, I am scared. I am scared of losing you and always wishing you are h...