Sunday, February 1, 2015

Don't You Know?

 Tell me where do I sign up for relationship 
like these? The way he looks at her. 
Tell me where do I sign up for relationship 
like these? The way she cares for him.   
Photos credit to the song, Samjhawan, from the 
Hindi movie, Humpty Sharma Ki Duhalnia. Not many movies can make me cry but here is one out of the many movies that got me crying like a little girl.
This post is written for you who stayed up so late and took me by surprise by texting me over telling me that you were going to sleep but then you thought about me. That small fact that you mentioned that 
I crossed your mind, made me smile at one a.m. 
last night. Thank you so much for that seriously.
You had been wrong all along with your statements. You always thank me for being here for you. But 
the ugly truth, is that, it is I who should thank you for being there for me all the time. For never failing me. For never leaving my side. For watching over me this past five months, I thank you for that. You are indeed like a little Guardian Angel of mine in this law school.
When you told me that you thought of me, I secretly smiled away because despite being so busy, I am so touched by the fact that you made time for me. 
To even talk to me for a little while. That short conversation for only 20 minutes long, was the 
most meaningful one that I ever had with people 
on planet Earth and I thank you for that. 
So, this is me, Raveenaa, wishing you all the best 
for your competition this coming weekend. You can do this okay. I really do have faith in you. Don't worry alright. You guys are gonna do just fine. So just 
go and make us proud. Like you always do. I know 
you will. You would make me proud, as always.
At this point, you have no idea how I wished the competition could be held nearer so I get to travel over to watch you perform. Cause you always take people's breath away whenever you talk. Cause' you make so much sense and you always make your points  and arguments valid. Those are the little things I love most about you! Don't worry. Have a little faith.
You can do this!
GO. FIGHT. WIN. THE. WAR. AND. 
COME. BACK. HOME. CHAMPIONS.
JUST. GO. IN. FOR. THE. KILL.
So, I finally sat down to catch up with all my favourite television series once again. So, out of the current 232 episodes of Running Man, I actually stopped at around episode 200 before I left to University of Malaya. I finally managed to chase back a few episodes lately, so I am currently stuck at episode 206. But here is what I have got to say. Why does it hurt so much seeing bandages all over Kim Jong Kook oppa's knees? Why does it kills to even see him walking so slowly just because he injured his waist or any of his body parts. Why does it even hurt seeing him doing so much weightlifting yet people still do take him easily. It hurts even more seeing him work so hard yet people trash and talks bad about him. He is like my favourite idol and I wish to meet him one day to be able to tell him all these and to just ask him to take care. There was one episode where he actually fell asleep out of exhaustion and 
it has never happened before in any of the 200 episodes so far. Thus, I really hope that people would stop taking advantage out of him cause it sucks considering that this year, is his 20th anniversary debut and I know, Asian singers like him works really hard to be, at the top today. He is so successful yet so humble. It kills not being able to meet him live, 
like upfront face to face before in real life. Sighs. 
Next, this post is also dedicated to my lovely roomate in University of Malaya whom I cannot wait to meet considering she is in Penang right now. Dear Vino, 
I cannot wait for the Chinese New Year already considering I would be up in the North and I would go over your place for a visit. Tell the world I am going back Penang please. I really cannot wait to return to a place where my soul really belongs. So lets all 
just keep calm. It is just two weeks away.
Though I cry with sadness. 
It is Day 32 out of the Day 365 of the year and it marks a new month. February. It belongs to Lai Wye Kei. I think before I even start blogging about her, let me just share a few photos of us both over the years.



I assumed you must have been waiting your 
21st birthday wish from me to you. I just wanna disappoint you but you would have to see my pretty face for the entire Friday this week. I just wish you Happy 21st Birthday, my dear best girl friend. 
You have been my other half when we did form six together. It amuses me always on how a Science class girl can be so close to an Arts stream class girl. But the both of us proved the theory wrong. I pretty much believe, the two of us secretly are the misfits to the society. Everyone is like the girly girl, don't eat after midnight. Take good care of themselves and all that. But the BOTH of us are really the total opposite. 
  And, I want you to know, I adore you for that.    
It amazes me how fast time flies, yet you never fail to catch up back with me whenever you are free and it always feels like good old times, once again.
 Like the both of us against the world again. Like we can just take over the world, with just the two of us and I thank you for that , from the bottom of my heart, Wye Kei. Sincerely, I thank you for everything you have ever done for me back then in those days in MBSSKL until today. Please do take a good care of yourself and get yourself a new boyfriend please. Time to hunt for one nice, good, homely, guy for yourself in KDU already. You aren't getting any younger and don't worry, I had already said yes upon being your bridesmaid, so I would just have to suck it up and bear with you. Love you long time, babe.
Once again, Happy 21st Birthday, my dear baby girl.

Raveenaa says ; 
I know. I finally cried. I lost the battle between the both of us. I hate myself for losing you. You won. I hated you when you entered my life and right now, I hate you even more for leaving. I know, you are not turning back anymore. I know, you are never coming back already at all. And this time round, I am sure of it. I am just very sure of it. If only you knew that you are the reason why I cry myself to sleep every night. If only you knew, that you are the reason why these tears stream down my cheek without fail. You 
are the only reason for the teardrops on my guitar.
It had always been you, who I wanted. It had always been you, who my heart yearns for. I want you back, you are the one I longed for. But, you are long gone now. And I have to just accept that fact and live on with it. How do I move on when the best part of me was always you? Teach me how do I carry on without you? I want you back. You always taught me to 
speak now, whenever I just silent away, so now, I am speaking up. Tell me where are you when all you ever wanted was to see me shine? I am speaking up and I am telling you and the world, that I want you back. 
I want you back so bad. I want us back for real. 
     This young heart of mine longed for you.     
  I always thought that days of love would come if  
      I hope and hope.     
Not anymore Raveenaa. Not anymore. Dream on.    Just, dream on.  
Blogged to the songs from 2 States.
Arjun Kapoor and Alia Bhatt are perfection. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll keep running, just to find a way to YOU.

I asked if you would be okay with us not being married because honestly, I am scared. I am scared of losing you and always wishing you are h...