Saturday, November 16, 2013

Those Days Are Gone, Now They're Memories On The Wall.

Checklist? Found? But then, I lost you again. 
Let it go Rav. Let it go. Stop messing with your head and just for once, live for yourself. Why bother? When at the end of the day, you're just another girl to him. Another girl he'll forget. Come on. You are so much stronger than this. You are! Hold your head up high and walk the walk. Because in the end, when everything is meant to be broken, there is nothing you can really do about it. Stop all these. Stop wasting your time. Stop being a sad case. 
Dear Raveenaa! Whatever that is done is done babe. He is happy now and that is all you have ever wanted and for once, you think he did cared? No. You think you meant something to him? No. You were NOTHING to him. Kill them fantasies away. Look at you. You are young. You are scared. Why are you so sacred? Stop being so paralyzed. Stop swallowing those words. I used to think that maybe you are different from the rest. No, you proved me wrong. I lost. I lost the game and I loathe you. Remember this very exact moment Rav. You're broken. You need time. So much time had been wasted but all you need is to heal and to get better. Trust me on this, everything and everyone would remind you of this. Of this memory and this miserable feeling would hit you once again and you know you would fall. Remember this ; 
YOU HAVE PRIORITIES. SET YOUR PRIORITIES RIGHT! WORK HARD. WORK YOUR WAY THROUGH THERE! And tell yourself ; in the end, It would be fine. Everything is going to work out and you are going to look back at all these. Remember what daddy said? In the end, everything is gonna work out just fine cause if it doesn't ; it is not the end :'] 
THANK YOU. THANK YOU FOR WALKING OUT OF MY LIFE JUST WHEN I NEEDED YOU MOST BECAUSE YOU PROVED ME THAT I AM NOT WORTH IT :/ REMEMBER YOUR PROMISE RAV. JUST. HANG. IN. THERE.
"DADDY AND MUMMY, 
I AM GONNA MAKE YOU PROUD ONE DAY".
YOU'RE WORTH IT. REMEMBER THAT.
SOMETIMES WE HAVE TO SHUT PEOPLE OUT OF OUR LIVES, NOT BECAUSE WE WANT TO, BUT BECAUSE THEY HURT US SO MUCH, WE HAVE TO.
-SAFE HAVEN-
I WON'T GIVE UP ON US? I LOST. I LOST THE FIGHT. I CRUMBLED AND I LOST YOU. I GAVE IN. YOU WIN. YOU BROKE ME. YOU LEFT. YOU WALKED. GIVE ME THE STRENGTH TO DO THIS. GIVE ME THE HEART TO HOLD MYSELF TOGETHER. COME ON RAV, YOU CAN DO THIS. GET A GRIP OF LIFE AND HOLD YOURSELF TOGETHER. I GUESS EVERYTHING IS ALRIGHT BUT IT IS GOD DARN TIME TO MOVE ON, SO AGAIN, I AM ALL STRONGER BY MYSELF I SUPPOSE? SIGHS. PROVE THEM ALL WRONG, RAVEENAA. 
Just finished Semester Three exams two days ago. It is a sad and gloomy Saturday. Been raining for the whole day so decided to glue my ass in front of the desktop and blog cause it had been a while. Been too long thou. Literally eight days left to my final paper, Microeconomics on 25th Nov and I'll be a free birdie :]CAN'T WAIT! :]


Lay Low ;
Blake Shelton stuck on Replay today :'] 
#Country



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll keep running, just to find a way to YOU.

I asked if you would be okay with us not being married because honestly, I am scared. I am scared of losing you and always wishing you are h...