Saturday, June 22, 2013

And ; The Reason Is YOU.


Best friends are people who see your pain behind your fake smile and your tears before they fall :'] 

It made me ponder for a moment. Maybe he is right about what he told them about me. Gulps.
In his speech, funny that he mentioned that people who faced difficulties in life are the tough ones today. The ones who face hardships in life before are ones who are strong today.
Sincerely ; it is fine growing up tough. It was never easy. Adding now that my hero is no longer around to watch me grow today.
All and all ; I should thank you for telling them. For taking me as an example. As a role model to look up to. What touched me was that one part where you actually see things. You see things deep beneath my deep soul when I thought no one cared. It always occur to me that probably no one else did understood.
But you proved me wrong and in this matter ; I am happy to be wrong. At least now ; I realized that not everyone is blind. That God bless me with beautiful people like you in life. That people like you can see beauty behind all these scars.
Thank you for everything wallflower. You showed me the meaning of perks of being a wallflower. Cheers for having wonderful people like you around :]
Stare right through me. Cause this post was fully inspired by both Tumblr and pair of eyes we mankind have :] Credits to Annual Camp and Thomas. Good night. Cheras International Understanding Day 2013 to party tomorrow and I'll see you there ; lovelies :]  


Go For Gold! xo!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll keep running, just to find a way to YOU.

I asked if you would be okay with us not being married because honestly, I am scared. I am scared of losing you and always wishing you are h...