Monday, February 13, 2012

I've changed into a whole different person this year. For the worse.




Sometimes the person you want the most, is the person you're best without.



Hello awesome blog readers. Here I am again, sticking my butt to the computer chair so that I do blog again. Well, sigh. Note the blog post? Well, it is 04:57a.m. in the morning, date 13/02/2012. Yes, you have guessed it right. It is a day to Valentine's and I can't even believe I am going though these past 18 years single. No, I am not here to complain. I was busy browsing through each and everyone's blog earlier today and believe me, when I say everyone, I mean, everyone. I was reading all my follower's blog. People who post their blog on Facebook and Twitter, trust me, I was reading them all. You must be thinking, such a stalker she is :D 

The truth is, I am beginning to doubt how has the New Year 2012 been treating me? YAY or NAY? You see, I kicked off the New Year with such long and lots resolutions. But, as I reminisce now, it is not treating me that well. You see, this is the month of February. I mean, how fucked up a person could be? I have changed. I changed so much for real. As I grow up, I changed and it scares me :( I have friends I knew since I was 15. They are the people I used to celebrate their birthdays with back then. What happened to us now? The fact that there were tons of people I knew have birthdays in the month of February. But, I no longer care to wish these people even the slightest two words of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY. I don't even bother to give them a call nor write on their Facebook page wishing them. 





Guik Hua once told me, always force the surrounding to change with you. Never change yourself and suit the surrounding. Cause' when you do, game over. Well, I have been better. I am stronger than this. I know. I simply just do know. Well, honestly I only am blaming myself partially over it. Obviously, when you never make an effort to mean something in my life. Why must I? For an instance, if you never take the inisiative to ever text me first for once in your life, then you might as well forget about it too. These so called best friends to live and die for never even bothered about me. Well, the fact that we are from different school is already a factor us being unable to meet that often. But it sickens me too, even the fact my own classmates and besties in school, always expects me to take the first move and reach out to them first. I mean, hey! If you ignore me, I will ignore you. If you don't start the conversation,why should I? Right? Right? Right?





Therefore, I am going to screw all that. Jokes aside and I would like to blog about what February truly meant to me beginning this year onwards. When people like you and I mention the month of February, the first things that comes to our young minds are definitely, undoubtedly, Valentine's :D







Speaking of Valentine's, watch this You Tube video. This guy proposes to his girlfriend using Internet memes and like I said, love is one of the greatest thing in the world :D 





What does Valentine really meant? What did love truly meant? Flowers? Money? Chocolates? I think it's ridiculous to think there's only one person out there for us. What if your "soul mate" lives in Zimbabwe? What if he dies young? I also think 'two souls becoming one' is ridiculous too. You need to hold onto yourself. But I do believe in souls being in sync, souls that mirror each other ;) If you would like to know what I am doing on Valentine's, I am celebrating them this year and the years to come with best friends, parents and family. It is ironic, the fact that I am having a Forever Alone Outing with Aaron, Sarah, Shaun and Sze Faye this Tuesday, karaoke in Green Box. So, I would like to talk about someone who stepped on this Earth on 31st May 1994. I got to say, she is one of the beautiful people that I never wanna lose in my life. Here is a picture of her ;
Partner of the day! I love you ♥


This picture was taken last year in Berjaya Times Square, 5th November 2011 when we both eventually met up for lunch and just to study for our Chemistry SPM test :'( 
Wanna see the food we ordered for lunch? Here you go ;
 French fries and Onion Rings ;)

 My lunchie ♥

 Sarah's lunch ♥

Mother's Nature and Strawberry Milk Shake ♥


Like I said, we were suppose to be studying Chemistry right? Instead, at the eleventh hour nearing to our major exam, Sarah and I went for a food cake hunt in Secret Recipe and pampered ourselves with these :D

We both even went walking around and I found these shoes to kill and die for :D Have a look :) I mean, I gotta have one of these. They are so beautiful and epic CUN! :D


Okay, crap aside. Time to talk of her. She and I had been friends ever since 15. I mean, she is definitely someone I would never wanna lose in life. When I first met her, it was through Facebook. She added me and I went like, hey! Would you like kinda wanna meet up? So, the arrangement was set and I remembered the first time I met her and it was a Saturday and she was wearing orange colour t-shirt. We shook hands and became ever since then. We merely became closer when we started talking and chatting. We both became like sisters and started writing each other letters then. Believe me babe, I still do keep them all with me. I often do take them out and read to myself when I am feeling sad and down. Your words of encouragement and you have so much faith and confidence in me. That was what I loved about you. 


My younger brother, Kartik sucked as a photographer. This picture was taken on
 31st May 2011. It was Sarah's birthday and we were out celebrating it :D If you're wondering who are in the picture, from left, it is Sarah, myself and Jay Nie-Sarah's younger sister :D 



This is my wife, I love her so so so much. Sarah Choo. You can never meet a nicer girl than her :)

28/03/2011 <3



I had been chatting with her for the past four days in a row straight without fail and infact, we had been like that ever since this year after her house late Chinese New Year party. For more information, log on to the previous post okay. Thing is, she had been so amazing and wonderful. She brings me all the good news in the world and I had knew so many other beautiful people in life through Sarah too. For example, Celia Yap and Veronica and so many others. I would never ever forget out tuition classes together, especially us being tortured and tormented in
 Add Maths class. That was what we both had in common most. We both hated the subject Chemistry and Add Maths. Fortunately, I didn't take Accounts :) Unlike Sarah, she did. There is just so much more to talk but I got to go for now. It is 06:11 o' clock in the morning now and I got to go and sleep. That is all for now. Tune in for my next post about our Valentine's day outing :D I love you, Sarah :D 

The Voice : Xenia - Price Tag <3


Stickwitu ;
PussyCat Dolls :D 


If you're wondering what I have been up to reading, then here you go :D

Vicky has been engaged to the gorgeous Liam for nearly two years, and, now that she's seventeen - high time for a traveller girl to settle down - everyone is planning for the big day. Everyone, that is, except Vicky. She's got other things on her mind; like persuading her father and Liam to let her go to college to learn dressmaking.

Her father's not pleased, but Liam wants to make her happy, so she's given one year at college, enough time for her to make her own bridesmaids' dresses.

But a lot can happen in a year, and as the final fitting for her spectacular wedding dress approaches, Vicky no longer knows what she wants. If only she'd listened to her father, maybe she wouldn't have fallen in love with someone else.

It's starting to look as if Vicky's wedding dress will never be worn.



I would like to reckon a series of vampire novels that you must read aside from Night World by L.J Smith and Vampire Kisses series. Read this new Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead and I absolutely do love them :) Just currently finished reading them :D

Book 1 : Vampire Academy

Lissa Dragomir is a Moroi princess: a mortal vampire with an unbreakable bond to the earth's magic. She must be protected at all times from Strigoi; the fiercest and most dangerous vampires--the ones who never die.

The powerful blend of human and vampire blood that flows through Rose Hathaway, Lissa's best friend, makes her a Dhampir; she is dedicated to a dangerous life of protecting Lissa from the Strigoi, who are hell-bent on making her one of them.

After two years of illicit freedom, Rose and Lissa are caught and dragged back to St. Vladimir's Academy, hidden in the deep forests of Montana. Rose will continue her Dhampir education. Lissa will go back to being Queen of the elite Moroi social scene. And both girls will resume breaking hearts.

Fear made Lissa and Rose run away from St. Vladimir's--but their world is fraught with danger both inside and out of the Academy's iron gates. Here, the cutthroat ranks of the Moroi perform unspeakable rituals and their secretive nature and love of the night creates an enigmatic world full of social complexities. Rose and Lissa must navigate through this dangerous world, confront the temptation of forbidden romance, and never once let their guard down, lest the Strigoi make Lissa one of them forever...

Book 2 : Frostbite ;)




Rose Hathaway's got serious guy trouble.  Her gorgeous tutor Dimitri has his eye on someone else, her friend Mason has a huge crush on her, and she keeps getting stuck in her best friend Lissa's head while she's making out with her boyfriend, Christian.  (So not cool).

Then a massive Strigoi attack puts St. Vladimir's on high alert, and the Academy crawls with Guardians including the legendary Janine Hathaway. Rose's formidable, long-absent mother.  The Strigoi are closing in, and the Academy's not taking any risks.  This year, St. Vlad's annual holiday ski trip is mandatory.

But the glittering winter landscape and the posh Idaho resort only provide the illusion of safety. When three students run away to strike back against the deadly Strigoi, Rose must join forces with Christian to rescue them.  Only this time, Rose and her heart are in more danger than she ever could have imagined...


Book 3 : Shadow Kiss :O



It's springtime at St. Vladimir's Academy, and Rose Hathaway is this close to graduation. Since making her first Strigoi kills, Rose hasn't been feeling quite right. She's having dark thoughts, behaving erratically, and worst of all...might be seeing ghosts.

As Rose questions her sanity, new complications arise. Lissa has begun experimenting with her magic once more, their enemy Victor Dashkov might be set free, and Rose's forbidden relationship with Dimitri is starting to heat up again. But when a deadly threat no one saw coming changes their entire world, Rose must put her own life on the line--and choose between the two people she loves most.


Book 4 : Blood Promise (:

Rose Hathaway's life will never be the same. 
The recent attack on St. Vladimir's Academy devastated the entire Moroi world. Many are dead. And, for the few victims carried off by Strigoi, their fates are even worse. A rare tattoo now adorns Rose's neck, a mark that says she's killed far too many Strigoi to count. But only one victim matters . . . Dimitri Belikov. Rose must now choose one of two very different paths: honoring her life's vow to protect Lissa—her best friend and the last surviving Dragomir princess—or, dropping out of the Academy to strike out on her own and hunt down the man she loves. She'll have to go to the ends of the earth to find Dimitri and keep the promise he begged her to make. But the question is, when the time comes, will he want to be saved? 

Now, with everything at stake—and worlds away from St. Vladimir's and her unguarded, vulnerable, and newly rebellious best friend—can Rose find the strength to destroy Dimitri? Or, will she sacrifice herself for a chance at eternal love?

Book 5 : Spirit Bound ^^

Dimitri gave Rose the ultimate choice. But she chose wrong…

After a long and heartbreaking journey to Dimitri’s birthplace in Siberia, Rose Hathaway has finally returned to St. Vladimir’s—and to her best friend, Lissa. It is nearly graduation, and the girls can’t wait for their real lives beyond the Academy’s iron gates to begin. But Rose’s heart still aches for Dimitri, and he's out there, somewhere.

She failed to kill him when she had the chance. And now her worst fears are about to come true. Dimitri has tasted her blood, and she knows in her heart that he is hunting her. And if Rose won't join him, he won't rest until he's silenced her...forever.


Book 6 : Last Sacrifice :'(
The Last Book! Two Thumbs Up!

It all comes down to now.

Murder. Love. Jealousy. And the ultimate sacrifice.
The Queen is dead and the Moroi world will never be the same. Now, with Rose awaiting wrongful execution and Lissa in a deadly struggle for the royal throne, the girls find themselves forced to rely upon enemies and to question those they thought they could trust...

But what if true freedom means sacrificing the most important thing of all?

Each other.



I'm moving on. No more waiting, no more hurt. If you wanted me, you could've had me, but you didn't. You blew your chance.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll keep running, just to find a way to YOU.

I asked if you would be okay with us not being married because honestly, I am scared. I am scared of losing you and always wishing you are h...